• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven that is not Branwen vs Ren that is not Fuji

>Ren that is not Fuji

I was thinking about Lie Ren tbh

Doesn't Ren's Low 7-C rating come from scaling to Homura? If it does then how far she's into it?

The guy Raven scales to doesn't seem to have a calc for his speed, so I assume he's baseline. In this case Ren is over 6 times faster than Raven by scaling to Homura's Mach 617 feat.

I'd like to hear more about Raven's abilities, but I think Ren will have a hard time trying to harm her because of Intangiblity. As of now, I'll say that Ren is resistant to Raven's stuff, unless her abilities have some impressive feats.

Raven also seems to possess a sort of range advantage, but with Ren's superior speed, I don't think it should be much of a problem, as she can keep dodging attacks quite easily.

Overall, I'm leaning towards Isuzu, but I'll wait for some time before voting.

Homura is like scaled from KOing Sayaka who has baseline 7-C dura.

So weaker but not that much

Didn't she K.O. her in Rebellion? From what I see LoC Sayaka's durability is rated as Unknown.

No, Homura KOing her in Anime. The Sayaka vs Kyoko fight.

She did it in the anime and in Homura's Rebellion (the manga, not the movie)

She also hasn't KO LoC Sayaka, just made her lose balance

Few things about Raven abilities.

She loves spamming telekinesis via throwing some stuffs around and blasting her foes with magic. Her Intangibility needs to be activates. Oh, she kinda get stronger when she mad.

I dunno what it makes her, I prefer to avoid slapping an arbitrary value when I don't have it.

It's not like Raven is far into Low 7-C anyway

Raven's definitely not far into Low 7-C, as she's only contributed to 3 kiloton-ish feat.

Telekinesis shouldn't be a really big issue due to Ren's superior speed, as I mentioned above.

How does Raven's Time Manipulation work?

Her time manip is in form of timestop, a very good one. But I'm not sure if it can be used in combat since Raven only used it once and on accident.

Then because of better speed, resistance to Raven's abilities and versatility, count my vote for Re- oh wait you already did.

Unknow, at least Small Town level, possibly City level (Ren has a significant amount of abilities in comparison to most regular magical girls, given that the tiering system is akin to a distribution of points, it would mean that the more abilities a magical girl has, the weaker she should physically be, thus it is hard to pinpoint where exactly she is in terms of strength, but she could be comparable to other magical girls of Kamihama), Higher as Doppel Renata.

Nowhere does it say that doppel is 7-C or 7-B, only higher. Being higher does not increase your tier

7-C is the tier of the weakest witch period.

Doppel Renata is comparable to that at the very least

And turn it into a mess?

"Low 7-C, possibly 7-B, At least 7-C, possibly at least 7-B, likely 7-A as Doppel Renata"

^ This is how it would look like

Kaltias said:
And turn it into a mess?
"Low 7-C, possibly 7-B, At least 7-C, possibly at least 7-B, likely 7-A as Doppel Renata"

^ This is how it would look like
Pretty sure Mami's profile is as mess as ^this.

Putting at least to possibly and putting higher after it is extremly misleading, and should at least mention the tier with doppel. It is misleading as this, so putting from 7-C to 7-B, possibly 7-A after it would be much less of a mess

???

Weren't you the one who told me to put her at 7-B?

Kirika is 7-C, her witch form is 7-B.

Ren is Low 7-C, so her witch form doesn't scale from Kirika.

Back