• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming she doesn't have her higher end weaponry:

Slade:

Pyrokinesis: Likely not relevant.

Energy Projection, Teleportation, Magic, Flight, Teleportation, Immortality (Type 2 and 7): Homura has as well.

Genius Intelligence, Resistance to Time Stop, and Intangibility: Problems for Homura.

Homura Akemi:

Healing, Statistics Amplification, Forcefield Creation, is ironically possibly stronger (3.7 kilotons vs less than 6.6 kilotons), Telepathy, Magic Enhanced Senses (Means no sneak attacks or plans), significantly larger range (Dozens of meters vs kilometers), BFR/Portal Creation.

From what it sounds like: Homura tries time stop, which fails, and results in Slade getting a few hits (Assuming distance is somehow ,shortened immensily) but Homura's healing gets rid of the damage, she tries attacking but intangibility fails, Homura gets hit and heals, uses her forcefields long enough to realize she has to BFR.

>Pyrokinesis

>Not relevant

...Can I at the very least ask why this wouldn't be relevant?

EDIT: Whoops. Didn't realize how horrendously old this thread was...

Just like how Hellsing was getting revised

And both calcers and editors sat on their rear end for months

Speaking of which Wall level Alucard is still extremely depressing

Arrogant Schmuck said:
His AP is 3.6 kilos
Actually, Herald!Slade should be far above this number.

• A charged attack from Cyborg, which was also amped by tech from Titans Tower, didn't even scratch him. Said attack also drained almost all of his power, visibly shown by the energy indicator on his forearm.
  • He overpowered Raven constantly once he had his Herald powers, and regularly shut off her abilities just by grabbing her.
  • Robin had to be carried off after one of Herald!Slade's casual pyrokinetic blasts hit him once.
  • He beat the entire team in a 5v1, and in said fight:
    • He knocked Cyborg unconscious just by flicking him in the face.
    • He easily caught one of Starfire's stronger projectiles, then infused it with his own pyrokinesis and threw it back at her, taking her out.
  • He's restrained all of the Titans sans Raven with minimal effort, using pyrokinetic tendrils one-handed.
  • Raven assaulting him several times-- while supremely pissed off-- was barely enough to faze him, and at that time, he wasn't even bothering to fight back because Trigon had forbid him from hurting her.
Wherever the Titans are at, Slade with his Herald powers is easily much higher. I can also provide clips for all of what I've just mentioned.

Also, note that I'm just clarifying stuff about Herald!Slade at this point. I don't actually know what Homura is capable of, since I don't watch PMMM.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yes, but I'm not sure if it would affects the lower tier character like Elly or Sayaka since they don'r scale to Patricia, the one who get revised.
Anyone who uses a pocket dimension feat is getting revised, including Elly

@DMUA we need the pocket dimension revision to end before we can do anything

HOLD UP

IS MAMI GOING TO HAVE HER WINS REMOVED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Slade is getting new powers in his Herald key as well, just as an FYI for those of you who aren't aware. He may also be upgaded to "At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C", although that's currently being disputed.

We used to be able to get tier from Pocket Dimension stuff? Damn, wish I'd known that sooner. The Senrans could've been fookin' Town level or something

Well you still can, but you can't calculate it under our avalible S C I E N C E, and you certainly can't calc it using an Explosion formula

So, ah...

Now that Herald Slade's been updated, OP should specify which tier he is in this fight.

Since, you know, this is still valid until the profile for Homura is changed.

Back