• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs Raven, except its balanced.

Are we allowed to count votes for things a character has done, yet those abilities are not on a character's profile?

@Lonkitt

No, we go by what's on the profile until it's added but considering RavenSupreme has evidence of the 5-A shield, it's valid.

@LordGriffin1000

But that info about her shield isn't on her profile so I don't think we can use that info.

It's valid tho.

It's like if two characters are in a match. One didn't have fire manipulation, however someone posted a scan or video of them using fire manipulation but didn't add it to their page yet. Are we simply going to ignore soild proof just because it isn't written on said characters profile?.

Alright that makes sense. I would call it viable, but I wanted to make sure so I didn't break any of the rules. At this point I'm going to guess RavenSupreme is voting Raven?

I don't know anything about Spider-Man so I refrain from voting. Just wanted to give information on a character and series I know

With all the new info I reconsidered things and it is a little more one-sided than I expected.

First of all, Raven will never be able to land a hit on Spidey. I don't think she will be able to make his head buzz to the point he won't be able to Dodge. Spider-Sense is overpowered in this tier tbh.

I don't think Raven will do anything to Spidey with her Astral Projection. Yes, she can go inside his mind but what else? If she wants to attack, she needs to let him go.

Spidey on the other hand has some ways to hurt Raven. He is faster than her, she has no way to defend up close without a barrier which has no offensive capabilities, Spidey's intelligence is vastly superior to Ravens and his webs open up many opportunities for him to attack. The only way Raven is safe is with her Flight, but Spidey outspeeds her and packs a good punch. If he can get through her barriers, Raven's Street level durability will not protect her from a Small Town Level Spidey's punch. I think only one punch will knock her unconscious. I change my vote to Spidey.

Ravens actual body durability is town level and not street level. Pretty cut and dry considering she 1v1 fought against the person who performs the town level feat (terra)

EgePGN said:
With all the new info I reconsidered things and it is a little more one-sided than I expected.
First of all, Raven will never be able to land a hit on Spidey. I don't think she will be able to make his head buzz to the point he won't be able to Dodge. Spider-Sense is overpowered in this tier tbh.

I don't think Raven will do anything to Spidey with her Astral Projection. Yes, she can go inside his mind but what else? If she wants to attack, she needs to let him go.

Spidey on the other hand has some ways to hurt Raven. He is faster than her, she has no way to defend up close without a barrier which has no offensive capabilities, Spidey's intelligence is vastly superior to Ravens and his webs open up many opportunities for him to attack. The only way Raven is safe is with her Flight, but Spidey outspeeds her and packs a good punch. If he can get through her barriers, Raven's Street level durability will not protect her from a Small Town Level Spidey's punch. I think only one punch will knock her unconscious. I change my vote to Spidey.
Will you still keep your vote for Spider-Man?

Raven duh obviously her hax Can wreck someone like Spider-Man I have no doubt that raven will win this because she has the edge in all categories apart from Intelligence

Apatheticskell said:
Raven duh obviously her hax Can wreck someone like Spider-Man I have no doubt that raven will win this because she has the edge in all categories apart from Intelligence
That is terrible reasoning

Also, I'm going to be honest, Ravens page is so terrible it probably shouldn't be used in a match until it's actually made better

Apatheticskell said:
Actually speed isn't equalized so Spider-Man actually takes speed. In other news, Jim's FRA adds another point for Raven.

Raven via hax.

Also, judging from the fact that Raven warned Beast Boy that she would send him to another dimension, Raven should have dimensional BFR.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Raven via hax.
Also, judging from the fact that Raven warned Beast Boy that she would send him to another dimension, Raven should have dimensional BFR.
Care to elaborate? (On the hax I mean)

Care to elaborate? (On the hax I mean)

She can spam telekinesis on him, go intangible to avoid getting hit by Spider-Man, and attack with astral projection like how she did to blow up Plasmus. She also has time stop although she doesn't use it in character.

Apatheticskell said:
Raven's hax will be to much for Spider-Man so I give it to rave
I take it by the hax you mean reasons such as ShadowWarrior's?

Raven gets another vote. We're close to a possible conclusion.

I don't think her shields are 5-A. She didn't block the entire 5-A attack, she just shielded the Titans in particular from Trigon. They are not tanking the full force of the lifewipe. Still probably way above tier 7 though.

Wokistan said:
I don't think her shields are 5-A. She didn't block the entire 5-A attack, she just shielded the Titans in particular from Trigon. They are not tanking the full force of the lifewipe. Still probably way above tier 7 though.
You got a vote?

From what we've got, still gonna go Raven FRA.

Well, it looks like Raven's got 7 votes. Grace peroid begins.

Both pages are unlocked, so you're allowed to tjust add this.

Back