• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there might be a big problem here.

Winters feat is based off of Penny, who really struggled to do her 7C feat and needed to use her maiden powers to actually completely accomplish the feat.

Johnny Test from what I can see, harmed somebody who was basically undamaged by a feat 3.5x over Winters. This is Johnny X as well meaning he’s much stronger.

Unless there’s something I’m missing this may actually be a stomp.

Last edited:
Winter's Glyphs and Dust close the gap between them, though Winter will still have to catch Johnny, and that's going to be really hard to do.

Even then, Johnny X is stronger than his base form, who's AP is 3.2x stronger than Winter's, so Johnny most likely holds the AP advantage even with Winter's Glyphs and Dust.

Problem is even with Winters Glyphs being much stronger then her physical strength Johnny is completely unharmed by something over 3.5x her AP, her dusts AP is high but not high enough to where she can deal solid damage to him.

Looks like Johnny beats the 2nd best RWBY girl.
Man of culture, she’s my favorite as well.
doesn't seem like a stomp to me? then again i dont know any wincons for Winter.
I don’t either, especially since Johnny has already quite a few abilities to hard counter Winter, the damn near stomp worthy AP advantage doesn’t help.

No wincons make the matches a stomp.

I don’t recall Johnny fighting using all of these things at once in a single fight in character.
that's because he doesn't have any good fights in the show to begin with outside of a few brawls that only last like a minute at most.

he's also dumb as avocado toast, just like every other bad 2000s animated sitcom MC.

He comes up with creative and clever plans that end up outsmarting people far smarter than him.

He's an idiot academically because he's lazy and he hates school, it's been shown many times that Johnny can be pretty smart and capable when he actually tries.

that's because he doesn't have any good fights in the show to begin with outside of a few brawls that only last like a minute at most.

he's also dumb as avocado toast, just like every other bad 2000s animated sitcom MC.
Well I unfortunately can’t comment on that, but even with that in mind the AP gap looks to be a bit too high for this match to work.

He comes up with creative and clever plans that end up outsmarting people far smarter than him.

He's an idiot academically because he's lazy and he hates school, it's been shown many times that Johnny can be pretty smart and capable when he actually tries.
he also causes 90% of the problems in his series by himself by making dumb decisions, and most of the people who are "smarter" than him are tactical idiots too.

I'm not keeping this going because I don't like either of these characters and wouldn't have even clicked this if the title actually said their names. but Johnny being dumb is something he shows constantly and just sitting through any one of the majority of the episodes will tell you that.
Well I unfortunately can’t comment on that, but even with that in mind the AP gap looks to be a bit too high for this match to work.
well that last part is something I myself can't comment on, so you got me there. I'm not that invested in this anyway though, so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back