• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so two things:

1. He does us it in combat then, my mistake.

2. That first video kinda confirms what i thought, he cant teleport if he is frozen, he needs to pull his arms to his sides to do so so if Winter freezes him he's in trouble.

1. Johnny has his own Super Breath abilities, so they cancel each other out.

2. Johnny resists Extreme Cold temperatures via being able to survive on the Moon, although, it is a little weird that he couldn't resist Brain Freezer freezing him.

Resisting cold temperatures just means that it doesnt hurt when theyre exposed to it, it doest mean theyre immune to being encased in ice

Here he melts the ice made by him
Hmm, that could help with Ice but the face that Brain Freezer referred to it as a new ability implies that its something he nver really used before that one instance doesnt it?

Theres also the issue of her using gravity dust or glyphs to restrain him

I’m pretty sure that it was a new ability added in this episode. his sisters say they gave them this specifically to stop brain freezers ice.

and he can just teleport out of the glyphs if they can even reach him

Yeah, that fire transformation was a new ability added in that episode.

Plus, Johnny has Super Breath, so both Johnny's and Winter's ice powers cancel each other out.

I’m pretty sure that it was a new ability added in this episode. his sisters say they gave them this specifically to stop brain freezers ice.
Fair enough
and he can just teleport out of the glyphs if they can even reach him
Can he tho? From the clips posted he needs to pull his arms to his sides to do teleport, Winter can use glyphs to restrain all of his limbs separately and even Weiss, who at the time was far less skilled than Winter and who was trained by Winter in combat and glyph use, is able to do the same

Looking at the clip you've shown, and the clips that I've shown of Johnny teleporting, Johnny pulling his arms to his sides is quicker than Weiss and Winter activating their Glyphs to restrain Johnny, so that's going to be very hard to do. Add on the fact that clapping city-wide Hurricanes is also faster as well.

So yes, the Glyphs can certainly restrain Johnny, but that's only if Winter can catch him. Johnny activating his teleportation is quicker than Winter activating her Glyphs, plus Johnny can just clap city-wide Hurricanes and Winter has to tank an attack 3.2x her durability, and while her aura makes her last longer, Johnny can realistically end the fight in a few more shots.

though could a gravity glyph even reach Johnny considering the distance and the fact that Johnny has multiple attack that should knock her away from him, super breath hurricanes etc. speed amps and time dilatation are gonna be a problem but I think Johnny has way to get distance from if she does get within her range. winter would win if she catches Johnny and I think it's possible for her to do that. but Johnny's range and abilities make me believe it's more likely he'll be able to keep the distance

ok so winter can summon Beowolf's which are Kinda like dogs. They can't talk though so Johnny still has the advantage.

Jokes aside would Johnny's telepathy be useful here.

Yes. He'll know where Winter's at at all times, though Winter tends to charge towards her opponent than play it sneaky like Neo would.

Even if Winter tries to hide, Johnny has city-sized attacks and Telepathy, so that'll never work for Winter.

Winter's basically screwed unless she uses her amps and Glyphs, and that's not even a guaranteed victory for her.

I don’t recall Johnny fighting using all of these things at once in a single fight in character.

Johnny used his Telepathy a few times during the season 3 finale.

Johnny spammed TP during the finale as well (which I've explained before).

Power Poots and Hurricane Hands are the moves he opens with.

Telepathy: Here, and here

Teleportation:
Legit states in his profile that Johnny X leads with Power Poots and Hurricane Hands. Scroll up to the top of this page and click on the link to Johnny's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back