• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rain of Sand: Gaara VS. Juvia

Someone I know wrote a death battle of this, so let's go by VBW rules instead! Both are 7-C, speed is equalized. Will the Fourth Kazekage meet a watery grave, or will the Element of Water find herself in a sandy tomb? Let's find out.

Gaara:

Juvia:

Inconclusive:

Water is Gaaras weakness but if it wasn't for that then he would had won since he can attack and have auto defense

So really though Juvia would win

Gaara can't bypass juvia intangibility, while being water juvia can bypass his sand defence(iirc water can go inside sand easily), now if juvia break his defence, he can kill hin with water slicer or blowuo him like she did with keys

^^^^

His sand? well if that's the case then this would be inconclusive to me since Juvias water body and Gaara auto defense + controlling sand at the same time

Gaara's sand being able to move in water/being wet doesn't stop Juvia nor let him hit her. He literaly needs to tire her out so her water body turns off before she can get passed his defenses, which can be done pretty easily.

^^^^

Juvia doesn't walk through things like a ghost, she's just have water body that let things past right through her

EDIT: I think he was talking about Gaaras sand not being wet

I mean, she can turn into water and that water has to get through Gaara's sand. Which isn't even that much sand actually.

Um the fact he is in Central Park and only has access to his sand armor and gourd at the beginning. He won't get more unless he makes more which is gonna be pretty hard with Juvia being able to bypass his sand to an extent.

Really? when?

Adult Gaaras sand was able to move in water and stoped Urashiki from escaping

Adult gaara is 7-A,and my point is, juvia can go inside gaara sand armor/ball to attack him with water slicer type attacks

Calaca Vs said:
If Gaara controlled his sand against a -shiki then that shouldn't apply here. This is 7-C Gaara.
U do realize Gaaras sand didn't physically change right??? It's still the same sand that just has chakra molded into it.

The feat is comes from 7-A character, and chijro,gaara was fighting with together, water can still go inside gaara breaking his defeance. And the gaara has changed since then, he got more ap, or chakra lvl which allow him to control his sand

AP doesn't change the physical properties of sand bruh. And I hope u realize that Gaaras sand was never shown to be weak against water. It's common sense when u realize it's not normal sand

It has the essence of his mother making it sentient, and has life energy imbued into it. The sand should easily be able to become too tight for water to go through it.

The auto defense for the sand doesn't immediately become water tight which allows Juvia to bypass it. Even if it does, she still uses high pressure attacks and will saw through solid rock (waterproof sand shield).

The defence consist of the sand becoming as hard as it can get, and sand that can stop sharp 7-C attacks should be able to do the same to high pressure water unless some serious AP difference is present.

If gaara keep his sand armor and sand ball(idk accurate name) it will drain his chakra quickly, while juvia still can't be hurt by his sand

1997KD said:
Diedara bomb can go through it, why not water?
Because deidara fights with nukes.

And no, his chakra won't fade quickly. He can make and control a litiral desert with no problem.

Back