• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. I really got no vote. Seems to be dead even. Ragna's resistant to a lot of Dante's hax, and Dante's resistant to a lot of Ragna's hax. Fighting skill is what it'll come down to and both have a ton of it.

Also, I just wanted to be a d*** for a minute XD.

I'm just going to slide my way into this and address the early issue about Dante's souls resistance. I'm surprised that nobody read the prequel manga to DMC 3, it's really dissapointing. And and people's thoughts on Dante's souls resistance as well is also dissapointing.

Alice who is one of the main characters within the manga with the empowering of Mad Hatters ancient dark magic becomes a new transformed demonic and vampric type being in which she attempts to drain Dante`s soul as well as blood but something impressive happens as Dante is able to repel the dark magic without moving a muscle

Page 1 - Page 2

And in DMC 3 he resisted the soul sucking attacks from soul eater lesser demons having the actual power to break out of their hold during the soul feasting process. And as the soul eater description says:

1. Ôåæ Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Lesser Demons File — Soul Eater: "Spiritual remnants of the rage of murdered demons have pooled together to create this beast. This creature paralyzes its prey before feasting upon its soul."
He should practically be paralysed and helpless during their soul absorption, but Dante breaks out of it like a baller and takes them out.

Dante's souls resistance is shitty. It's pretty damn good, His Devil Trigger even enhances it.

I'd also like to point out that Ragna has no answer for Yamato nor Gilgamesh's organic mineral conversio , he litereally punches him and he's taking away bits of Ragna each time.

Also, he has resisted Hellfire from multiple sources. You know, the stuff that is so hot that it burns souls? Like from Ifrit and Berial.

And he has also resisted ice attacks that are bellow absolute zero in temperature.

Dante's souls resistance is good.

Also, Dante can simplt flash open Pandora right in front of Ragna and watch him explode.

Or take most of Ragna's hits via Royal Guard and let it fuel his power even further.

Goes into Sparda mode and spams laser projectiles. Seals him away with Jackpot or Forcedge.

His time manipulation like Quicksilver might be innefective in getting Ragna to slow down but it will speed Dante up as it says in his description.

Dante 3 different Devil triggers, 1 of them in which he is nigh invunreable. And a Dreadnaught form that turns him into a walking tank.

So I would say that Dante takes it with a bit of dificulty.

This battle will last over a thousand years. Tales will be told about this battle for generations. The vote count will eventually reach 9001 for both sides.

Dante: 11 (Jjp7123, TISSG7Redgrave, SomebodyData, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, SaberLily015, Sora'sOther, NovaReaper, Ssjg4457, Cropfist, Thanatiforos, DygoBoy)

Ragna: 11 (WeeklyBattles, Brunout, Zeldasmash, Huesito88, Drellix, Sir Ovens, Man from Shadow, ThePerpetual, Metal Mario875, Dragonmasterxyz, HimikoWerckmeister)

All according to plan.

Well, Dragon, I posted this thread on the match addition requests a LONG time ago but apparently these matches aren't being added lately.

There is another thread of mine that was pretty much concluded, but no signs of it being added/closed yet. Like I said above, I'm ok with this ending up as inconclusive. ^_^'

Just to correct three things about Dygo comment:

Yamato wouldn't give Dante the advantage, Ragna already faced opponents who have spatial manipulation and won. Hakumen's sword (Okami) can literally cut time itself and yet he lost to Ragna in their first fight.

Quicksilver does not make dante faster. It says that it slow down time, so to the others It looks like he is moving at lightining speed.

Dreadnaught is not an form of DT. Dreadnaught is made by using the energy gained through royalGuard. And It's slow as hell and last only a few seconds

Can someone just close this already, its going nowhere and it's starting to get controversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back