• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreadGrimm said:
Nope. Ragna just straight up punched him, and rip the Demon(Majin) out of Dante..
how?

And here's the problem majin is stronger than the sparda DT and everyone knows what the sparda DT did to Mundus....so we should probably restrict it to regular DT to make it fair

DreadGrimm said:
Nope. Ragna just straight up punched him, and rip the Demon(Majin) out of Dante..
So, you're going with Ragna for reasons above or...?

Also, @SaberLily015, thanks for the input. Your vote's counted.

Dante: 5 (Jjp7123, TISSG7Redgrave. SomebodyData, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, SaberLily015)

Ragna: 6 (WeeklyBattles, Brunout, Zeldasmash, Huesito88, Drellix, Sir Ovens)

DreadGrimm said:
The fact that this is virtually impossible makes me laugh, not only does ragna not have an ability and like this, dante wouldn't even let him do that....

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I'll start off by saying that by looking at dante and ragna's page i've come to this conclsuio

Ragna:

-Ragna is immune to Mind,Soul,Space attacks and Power Negation

-Ranga can dish out Soul deystroying attacks

-Has Energy Maniplation and Barrier Creation

-Can transform into the Black Beast

Dante:

-Dante has Energy Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Energy Absorption,Spatial Manipulation via Yamato,Self-Healing via the Royalguard Style, Preternatural Senses/Minor Precognition and Flight

-Dante is Resistance to Soul-Based/Spiritual Attacks and Absolute Zero attacks

-Can induce mental incapacitation via dark voids

-Can transform into his devil trigger state

let's get to my verdict

Ragna is immune to dantes Time,Space,and Mind manipulation but is not immune to his Elemental,Darkness,and Energy Manipulation

as stated above dante can hurt ranga with his Elemental,Darkness,and Energy Manipulation

Ragna can only hurt dante via his soul and physical attacks

Dante's Yamato can bypass Ragna's barries via Spatial Manipulation

As you can see there both evenly matched, but it's dante's precog, elemental,darkness,and energy manipulation that give him the win
Basically what peter said....

Guys, agreeing with the above reasoning is fine but don't quote huge replies. X) Sorry for the bother and thanks in advance.

Dante: 6 (Jjp7123, TISSG7Redgrave. SomebodyData, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, SaberLily015, Sora'sOther)

And aall's equal right now!

"But now, who will emerge victorious in this clash of badasses!? Find out in the next episode of Devil Bla Z!!!"

I'm not really sure what Dante's precog is going to do to someone who has fought a god who has seen every possibility of every timeline in his verse. Could Terumi do it consistently? No, but Ragna still managed to take down someone who has seen events WAY before they take place, so i'm not sure what Dante's precog is going to do against someone who deals with precog on a damn near casual basis.

Energy manipulation? Ragna has fought Nine so he has experience in dealing with energy manipulation as she has spells for almost every type of element.

Darkness manipulation, Ragna can manipulate it as well. His Azure gives him the ability to manipulate darkness in the form of Black Beast remnants and at the same time act as soul damage due to Soul Eater.

Soul eater also regens Ragna as it does damage, thought I'd point that out as a possible thing for him, too. EDIT: If worst comes to worst he can also use Blood Kain near the end for a great boost in damage to the soul and increased Soul Absorption (works as regen) for him with each strike in exchange for consuming his vitality (though since Blood Kain gives him more damage and regen, this drawback can be nullified if he just hits his opponent enough).

He can activate the Idea Engine + Blood Kain to negate the damage he takes while in Blood Kain and get a boost in power.

Zeldasmash said:
I'm not really sure what Dante's precog is going to do to someone who has fought a god who has seen every possibility of every timeline in his verse. Could Terumi do it consistently? No, but Ragna still managed to take down someone who has seen events WAY before they take place, so i'm not sure what Dante's precog is going to do against someone who deals with precog on a damn near casual basis.
Energy manipulation? Ragna has fought Nine so he has experience in dealing with energy manipulation as she has spells for almost every type of element.

Darkness manipulation, Ragna can manipulate it as well. His Azure gives him the ability to manipulate darkness in the form of Black Beast remnants and at the same time act as soul damage due to Soul Eater.
2. So has dante, more times then Ragna......

3. That's not darkness manpulation, that's an ability called demonic empowerment.....

Also there is the fact that dante can make a prefrect clone of himself, so ragna's gaing have problems have to face not one but two dante's....one already can give him immense trouble but two? GG ragna....

Dante: 7 (Jjp7123, TISSG7Redgrave. SomebodyData, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, SaberLily015, Sora'sOther, NovaReaper)

I think everyone has failed to remember this battle is in character. Dante is not going to be using any of this stuff in the beginning.

/\ The sad part is that this actually counts, as Dante messes and plays around a lot in character.

Anyways, counting Ssj...

Dante: 8 (Jjp7123, TISSG7Redgrave, SomebodyData, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, SaberLily015, Sora'sOther, NovaReaper, Ssjg4457)

Ragna's stuff is either all passive on his normal moves or whatever, Peter. Also, he does not play around at all, going for the finish ASAP.

Ragna doesn't fool around like Dante does. Dante is lazy. And extremely cocky. Ragna is getting a good few hits in before Dante starts taking it seriously. Also, Ragna only has one good hax and that's his soul attacks, which he will use from the start.

Dante: 8 (Jjp7123, TISSG7Redgrave, SomebodyData, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, SaberLily015, Sora'sOther, NovaReaper, Ssjg4457)

Ragna: 7 (WeeklyBattles, Brunout, Zeldasmash, Huesito88, Drellix, Sir Ovens, Man from Shadow)

@Ssjg Needs a difference of three votes, then a grace period happens and if nothing else is discussed, the winner is added.

Otherwise, if it takes too long to be settled, ends up as inconclusive.

As you can see there both evenly matched, but it's dante's precog, elemental,darkness,and energy manipulation that give him the win
Explain how that gives him the win because he has a few haxes that Ragna isn't immune to.

I'd give it to dante, for what the other's have stated and plus he has more experince, skill, and physical stregnth.....

not to etion his 666 weapons

Drellix said:
Explain how that gives him the win because he has a few haxes that Ragna isn't immune to.
Because those type of attacks can hurt him and put him down of course, what hax? you guys just said throughout the entire thread that none of date's hax could hurt ragna

@BreserkKingdom Tell me you're not a sockpuppet, because this account has literally just been created a minute ago and this is your very first post as well.

Now. Let me explain something.

Precog: Ragna fought and DEFEATED someone who had seen every timeline

elemental, darkness and energy manipulation: Nothing new to ragna. He fights on par with some in his base form.

FateAlbane said:
Tell me you're not a sockpuppet, because this account has literally just been created a minute ago and this is your very first post as well.
No, i simply stumbled across this place while surfing google images for fan art of blazeblue and saw this thread going on so i checked it out and provived my input....

BreserkKingdom said:
Drellix said:
Now. Let me explain something.
Precog: Ragna fought and DEFEATED someone who had seen every timeline

elemental, darkness and energy manipulation: Nothing new to ragna. He fights on par with some in his base form.
2. Like i said before it can still hurt him and his not immune to it, and like i said before so has dante.....
Just proved this is a sock puppet account. Also, regardless, that is no reason why Dante wins off the bat.

FateAlbane said:
@BreserkKingdom You stumbled across VSB a literal minute ago and you already know how the vs battle system around here works, too?
All i said was "I'd give it to dante, for what the other's have stated and plus he has more experince, skill, and physical stregnth.....

not to etion his 666 weapons"

nothing in that sentaces has to do with battle system here, it was just a opinion about this vs thread that i found intreasting

@BreserkKingdom No, no. Someone wouldn't go THAT far just because he was googling images around. Why would you go out of your way and create an account just for the sake of replying in a thread as soon as you created it and you do know the system around here.

You used the rule of "One can agree with the reasoning above":

All i said was "I'd give it to dante, for what the other's have stated"

Not only that, you also didn't even question me on what the term sockpuppet means, which not anyone out there would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back