• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Naruto hax

I've realized that Naruto is a universe that is known quite well on this wiki for it's hax

And I agree that a LOT of characters have hax

My question is about Naruto himself. What hax/abilities does he have?

I tried reading his page and reading the Narutopedia page about him and I barely understand any of it (especially Yin-Yang release. Makes no sense to me)

It's been 5 years since I read the manga, so I'm a bit rusty too

Someone plz help

Ionliosite said:
>Naruto is a universe that is known quite well on this wiki for it's hax
No one knows Naruto for its hax, it's not really haxed, barely haxed in fact. Reinhard Heydrich is haxed, learn from him.
Kek. Mentioning literally the most haxxed character on the site.....

Funnily enough I wouldn't say he's the most haxed.

But yeah, unless you are talking God Tiers, I wouldn't say Naruto is known for it's hax.

For the OP, what specifically confuses you besides Yin-Yang release?

I mean, genjustu is hax.

Other than that, a few akatsuki members have some abilities that are hax. Some kage's have some hax, all of the god tiers.

Now that I think about it, Naruto isn't at all short on hax as a verse. It's just incomparable to really hax verses, where-in characters often use their hax. They especially don't have anything passive (Or even really fast-use) when it comes to their more impressive hax.

Like, if it was in-character for Madara or Kaguya to start off with IT. We would be having a completely different outlook.

Same with nobody really using soul rip among other hax.

Naruto is not exactly well known for its hax. It is decently known for its ability to keep up with stronger verses due to overall fighting style and strategy. The fact that most ninja tend to not throw themselves in the way of danger immediately and probe opponents with clones and genjutsu before formulating a plan and going for the kill tends to allow them to survive longer in fights that should get them instakilled even if they can't win. Also their fighting skill is generally on the better end of the spectrum. Their hax is ok. If I were to rank overall hax(not counting smurfs) I would put them at a 5/10. Some decent stuff but nothing particularly special. Nothing passive but a few have pretty wide range. They tend to just fall short of the really good stuff unfortunately. Just look at his page if you want to see his hax.

oh ok I thought Naruto was pretty haxxed. Clearly I have much more to learn

anyways

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

Other than forceful injection of Natural chakra and Truth Seeking Orb I can't see/understand anything else that could ignore conventional durability

Which makes me question how he beat Sasuke

Rocker does have a point there, ngl.

As for this thread, having read Naruto a while back, even now I don't really think of it as being particularly haxed in relation to other verses/characters.

For the named character, Naruto doesn't come off as really haxy to me. Like, at all. I remember him more for his overall fighting style and tactics than purely his abilities which, combine with how he usually fights, does make him pretty versatile in his own way. But again in relation to others of his tier, strictly speaking here, not exactly more knowing of him on that than say, Yhwach, for example. Or that of Darth Nihilus or Ulthrathotep among others I could briefly name off the top of my head.

As for the verse, it does vary depending on who you talk about but there are noticeable characters like the Sharingan users or, especially so, the Rinnegan users. Or even be more specific, those like Madara or Kaguya among many others. And ofc the Genjutsu part.

Mainly the Sharingan(and it's derivative the Rinnegan) are where the Verse's best hax come from.

Other than that not much comes to mind asides from the abilities of the Otsutsuki and the Jubi Jins

The tsuchikages have some decent stuff. Orochimaru has some stuff as well. So does Jiraiya. Who unfortunately tends to not use his hax as much.

There is also that Chino girl from the blank period with her ketsuryugan. Which is very op.

Because I haven't gotten round to it. I am basically he only person who has cared enough about her to consider it. And also figuring out her AP is not easy. She basically got trashed by sasuke as expected and he really was not trying at all.

I didn't read the novels but I did watch the anime version. Sasuke definitely wasn't trying at all, I guess she could get unknown rating or maybe she could scale off of Jonin level ninja as a low end perhaps? The coolest thing about her is definitely her hax tho

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Rocker does have a point there, ngl.
As for this thread, having read Naruto a while back, even now I don't really think of it as being particularly haxed in relation to other verses/characters.

For the named character, Naruto doesn't come off as really haxy to me. Like, at all. I remember him more for his overall fighting style and tactics than purely his abilities which, combine with how he usually fights, does make him pretty versatile in his own way. But again in relation to others of his tier, strictly speaking here, not exactly more knowing of him on that than say, Yhwach, for example. Or that of Darth Nihilus or Ulthrathotep among others I could briefly name off the top of my head.

As for the verse, it does vary depending on you talk about but there are noticeable characters like the Sharingan users or, especially so, the Rinnegan users. Or even be more specific, those like Madara or Kaguya among many others. And ofc the Genjutsu part.
You know, that was what I was was originally thinking

So how tf did he beat Sasuke?

Mickey1940 said:
You know, that was what I was was originally thinking

So how tf did he beat Sasuke?
Resistances, his own precog via multiple senses, Natural chakra and massive chakra amounts, likely has higher AP than Sasuke with his various buffs and sasuke being new to the rinnengan. Also SO6P is far more haxxed than we have it on the wiki if not for its super vague explanation on the DB it is likely one of the main reasons he beat Sasuke.

Mickey1940 said:
Why would he need to ignore conventional durability? They were on equal levels all through the fight, until Sasuke succed the beasts, and then Naruto succed a ton of nature energy to make himself equal again.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Mickey1940 said:
Why would he need to ignore conventional durability? They were on equal levels all through the fight, until Sasuke succed the beasts, and then Naruto succed a ton of nature energy to make himself equal again.
What was stopping Sasuke from spamming Genjutsu or something?

Naruto knowing how Sharingan shit works, and the tailed beasts being able to disturb the chakra of partners to wake them up from genjutsu, just like 8 tails did for Bee when Sasuke and his boy band went to bust his ass.

Naruto in it's own regard has some neat hax, they can't really compare to Big Dogs such as Bleach and so on and so forth. Naruto doesn't have anything too crazy such as Existence Erasure, Fate / Causality / probability manipulation, concept manipulation, etc. In comparison to other verses they aren't very impressive. I'd say they'd rank at around the lower mid tier of hax on this wiki.

Now. I will say this;

Naruto in the way we look at it here is not particularly haxed, because of our standards and general pushback when it comes to upgrading the verse in such a drastic way, dispeling all of our preconcieved notions about their abilities.

But, other people believe some of their genjustu is 4-D and Amaterasu is at the very least deconstruction if not Matter Manipulation/EE. Then there's the anime flashbacks to Kaguya's era that are supposed to be canon but we don't really consider it here. There's probably a bunch of other stuff that I'm just not aware of because I don't really venture out of this community too much. Point is....

There's a bunch of other things which are outrageous in our community but accepted in others. Just like how Bleach's Soul Crush is accepted here, but most battle communities don't accept it from what I've heard.

YungManzi said:
But, other people believe some of their genjustu is 4-D and Amaterasu is at the very least deconstruction if not Matter Manipulation/EE. Then there's the anime flashbacks to Kaguya's era that are supposed to be canon but we don't really consider it here. There's probably a bunch of other stuff that I'm just not aware of because I don't really venture out of this community too much. Point is....
Holy?

well I do think the Naruto guys are missing quite a few things some of that I would be addressing in a new ability thread soon. But 4D genjutsu and EE for Amaterasu....is...well idk. I have a feeling it has to to with Itachi's tsukuyomi, while it does control mattwr, space and time in the genjutsu, that is just its ability but not potency. EE for Amaterasu is just random, unless the Raikage resists EE.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Naruto knowing how Sharingan shit works, and the tailed beasts being able to disturb the chakra of partners to wake them up from genjutsu, just like 8 tails did for Bee when Sasuke and his boy band went to bust his ass.
oh right bijuu exist

Genjutsu isn't 4-D that's definitely wank, and I have serious doubts on Amaterasu is deconstruction or EE. It's just fire that burns for a long ass time with high temperatures. Fire can already turn shit to ash, it's not deconstruction.

I'm not arguing for it rocker.

I'm saying that people outside of this community hold those beliefs.

And in our community we consider ability and potency seperate, but some don't.

YungManzi said:
I'm not arguing for it rocker.
I'm saying that people outside of this community hold those beliefs.

And in our community we consider ability and potency seperate, but some don't.
I know you werent, I just found it interesting.

People outside of this community also think Naruto, Bleach and One Piece are only human level because they get stabbed, that's not really something to mention as supportive evidence or whatever.

Maybe Tsukyomi? I guess.

I don't know how anyone could argue Amaterasu is any of those things though, they'd have better luck calling it hellfire manipulation.

The Prince of Counters said:
People outside of this community also think Naruto, Bleach and One Piece are only human level because they get stabbed, that's not really something to mention as supportive evidence or whatever.
I'm not talking about random youtube commenters (which say stuff like what you're describing).

I mean actual communities of people outside of ours.

• Like, not every community believes more minds = higher mind potency.
  • Not every community scales higher dimensional abilities as being innately superior to lower dimensional abilities.
  • Not every community even accepts FTL speed as a thing.

welp either way there are some interesting non combat stuff things, like the sound 4 being capable of sealing the death of a person using the 4 black frogs formation. Pain creating a dimensional space using sealing tags. Ma and Pa warping space with their frog song, which also seals people's mind into a dream dimension. Ino's clan and their mind trasfer jutsu allowing them to search memories for intelligence. Minato splitting his and his wife's chakra into his son to give him pep talks in the future. Obito teleporting from the pure world to give Kakashi powers. Hiruzen's clairvoyance.

Considering how utterly simplistic some people think about powers, which is normal as most really don't get nearly as involved as we do or other sites, is pretty normal some people would think that.

Back