• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Naruto hax

id say the verse is fairly haxed for the ones its usually compared to being bleach op ft hxh yh 7ds etc you have things like

deidaras c4 that destroy you on a cellular level if u inhale it

itachi uchiha

hagaromo being able to spam izanagi

occular genjutsu clones limbo edo tensei the rinnegan etc

as for naruto his hax arent that crazy but his abilites/versality is preety good for a equal stats matchup

atleast 2k clones that can transform, do everything the user can, poof away and keep what they learned as well as have clones gather energy for you poof away and the energy goes to the original

rasen shuriken attacks your cells can ignore dura to a degree has his own regen and negate regen

create extra chakra arms to assist him or go into an avatar that reduces the damage he takes

danger awareness and other dimmensional sensing

summonings that can mand manipulate you ink style acid style magnet style etc

Hagoromo can't "spam Izanagi", we just know he should be able to use it in theory.

That said, 7DS, Bleach and FT are both a fair bit more haxed in my opinion unless we are just directly comparing God tiers.

he never lost the eyesight in his eyes when using it, even madara used izanagi and both his rinnegan still had light so some people say if you use it with the rinnegan you dont lose that eye

You didn't understand me. Theoretically Hagoromo could have "used" Izanagi as it derives from his technique, but is unknown if he ever thought of using it in that way, is waht I meant.

so if it were a vs battle and i said hags would revive himself with izanagi you would say he cant?

but i know bleach probably beats naruto out because of psk and a few others but how does 7ds and ft have more hax?

I would say we have never seen him use the technique that way, so it is pretty dubious all around. Granted I don't think Hags is dumb enough to not think about the possibility, but I wouldn't put much weight on it for a debate.... unless we assumed this is ghost Hags or something, I'd wager he saw Madara do it. He was pretty aware of everything.

The curses of the 10 commandments, many of the magical abilities, a lot of stuff Merlin does, the demon king more or less having all curses and The Ruler. What does most of the Naruto Verse do if they are trapped inside Perfect Cube?

For FT, just look at Acnologia, most of the Spriggans, Zeref himself, Mavis, and a few others scattered around.

Of course, Naruto also has haxed people, that's for sure.

yeah i was referring to ghost hags lol

and true the commandments are crazy without prior knowledge they are VERY hard to beat, as for the cube does it scale to her ap or is it legit unbreakable? id assume the first otherwise it can be a nlf

as for FT and 7ds id say edo tensei tsukyomi limbo c4 and izanagi/izanami can hang with any hax from those verses

As far as has been shown, either you have a way of dispelling or the cube ain't going down. But not exactly NFL, hax not having a hard ceiling with with AP that isn't an entire dimensional level above is not uncommon. Is hax for a reason.

Depends who they match up with. A big issue is that Tsukuyomi is the only one that is easy. All others need activation, C4 takes pretty long, and Izanami isn't gonna work on someone that accepts themselves.

what ways are there to dispell the cube, is it possible to absorb it? i noticed it said you cant teleport out but does that apply to dimmensinal teleporting like instant transmission ftg kamui etc

and fair enough however limbo dosent take long and izanagi can be set to go off as soon as something bad happens to you so its damn near instant

Izanami literally works as long as you do not become a good person. The commandment abilities are really not that strong.

There is no way that perfect cube is capable of blocking anything above Low 6-B. Massive NLF. Hax varies on what type of hax it is. If it is force based hax like perfect cube unless it is some Accel level bs it would still be required to have AP feats. Also literally one person has a perfect cube maybe 2. What would most of 7DS do if they are trapped in an uchiha flame barrier? Anyway as Kidkinsey said. Absorption is a big way to get out of it. Substitution is another way which literally all of Naruto can do. Genjutsu is another way, make the user remove it themselves. And of course anyone above Low 6-B can break out.

The Ruler is easy to get around Naruto characters would figure it out instantly.

The Demon King never used the commandments and they never worked passively for either Mael or Meliodas the moment multiple of them were in one body.

Hagoromo should definitely be capable of spamming izanagi as it is a worse version of his own ability. Except he does not even lose his eyes when he does so. So it's not dubious at all. In the anime version. There was a dude who used izanagi to revive an entire army and that was using the shit version.

What does most of the Naruto Verse do if they are trapped inside Perfect Cube?

They use substitution jutsu to appear outside,rinnegan users absorb it,Karma users absorb it.

The only person in FT who can come close to actually soloing Nardo is White Zeref, granted he destroys a massive chunk of the verse but they have mind hax to incap. FT just has more varied forms of hax, mind hax is Naruto's saving grace there.

They can't quite compare to verses like Bleach but that's to be expected for a series that deals with spiritual entities and such as opposed to a ninja themed battle manga. Aren't necessarily haxxless just aren't as haxxed as other verses, One Piece has a very similar issue if you can call it that.

I mean plenty of poison and mind hax exists in Naruto, so there's that.

And quite a few characters, that aren't god tiers, have matter hax as well. Then we have stuff that are really hax but aren't pspammable because kishimoto wanted things to be balanced. Like Orochimaru's possession, any of Itachi's MS abilities (Besides amaterasu), Kotoamatsukami, or Hidan's Jashin ritual (The caveat of that ability being that Hidan completely sucks aside from it).

We also have hax abilities not really considered because they were either done by low tiers once or twice and never shown again, or we just don't care about the character. Like Tsunade forking up someone's nervous system with a touch or Haku's death manipulation with pressure points (And yes, it shoulod be listed as death manipulation for the same reason Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) has death manipulation listed). Along with Dosu's sound wave stuff and

Orochimaru's curse mark could also be considered hax, and he can resurrect from others' curse marks as well.

Hmm...going over all of this, I've had a few epiphanies.

YungManzi said:
snip
I am planning another abilities thread so whatever you want to be in it be sure to contact me, bring scans as well.

Something I've wanted to ask but always forget. Did Asuma use Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder in manga too when he first fought Hidan? The jutsu used by Chiriku.

Zaratthustra said:
Something I've wanted to ask but always forget. Did Asuma use Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder in manga too when he first fought Hidan? The jutsu used by Chiriku.
Yeah he did.

Wait but it was not asuma that used it. It was some other guy.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Hagoromo can't "spam Izanagi", we just know he should be able to use it in theory.
That said, 7DS, Bleach and FT are both a fair bit more haxed in my opinion unless we are just directly comparing God tiers.
Yeah, man that Hagoromo has izanagi and Izanami is a theory.

youtu.be/QjG2l7S0fug
In novel Hagoromo in his prime had chakra illness and could'nt cure it with his own powers had to go cure his illness.
Naruto Explained made a video Hagoromo chakra illness based on novel.
If Hagoromo had izanagi he would rewrote his illness.

and based on anime. Izanami was created by Uchiha clan after Hagoromos's death to counter Izanagi users.

good point that tsunade nervous system hax is very good, it took kabuto a while to adapt and hes an expert on the human body

and yeah we know it was some random uchihas who made izanagi and mi, we are saying hags espacially ghost hags can do it

Rocker1189 said:
YungManzi said:
snip
I am planning another abilities thread so whatever you want to be in it be sure to contact me, bring scans as well.
id like to join in do u have twitter? idk how to send scans on here

btw madara can make atleast 20 wood clones which can all summon 4 limbo clones and those limbo clones can make wood clones, 1600 invisible limbo clones that use perfect sussano :)

Lop222 said:
Yeah, man that Hagoromo has izanagi and Izanami is a theory.

youtu.be/QjG2l7S0fug
In novel Hagoromo in his prime had chakra illness and could'nt cure it with his own powers had to go cure his illness.
Naruto Explained made a video Hagoromo chakra illness based on novel.
If Hagoromo had izanagi he would rewrote his illness.

and based on anime. Izanami was created by Uchiha clan after Hagoromos's death to counter Izanagi users.
Its not a theory izanagi is based off of his creation of all things so saying he does not have it is completely wrong, izanami is different since it was made to counter izanagi. The chakra illness literally prevents the use of chakra. Which is why he could not cure it with his powers.

Rocker1189 said:
Its not a theory izanagi is based off of his creation of all things so saying he does not have it is completely wrong, izanami is different since it was made to counter izanagi. The chakra illness literally prevents the use of chakra. Which is why he could not cure it with his powers.
Thats like saying Minato has rasenshuriken too, because its derived from the rasengan that Minato created.

its still a theory. izanagi is derived from creation of all things which Hagoromo has. creation of all things technique manipulate chakra that which already existed not cast a genjutsu on his own reality which is what izanagi or izanami are. its only states they derived from his technique not that they were the same.

Lop222 said:
Thats like saying Minato has rasenshuriken too, because its derived from the rasengan that Minato created.

its still a theory. izanagi is derived from creation of all things which Hagoromo has. creation of all things technique manipulate chakra that which already existed not cast a genjutsu on his own reality which is what izanagi or izanami are. its only states they derived from his technique not that they were the same.
Its not though because izanagi is notably worse than creation of all things while the rasenshuriken is notably better than the rasengan. Actually no creation of all things brings form from nothing and also instills life into whatever he creates. that is text book reality warping, which izanagi also is but on a much stricter scale. Putting reality in a genjutsu is just how it is described since you make things that happened not happen.

Worse is not the word, limited is better. Creation of All Things never ****** with the line between illusion and reality after all, but rather created things out of nothing. Subjective reality isn't really the same as Creation. Could he have done it if he wanted? Absolutely. Any indication he ever come up with the idea of using the technique like that while alive? None.

That said, when I mentioned 7DS and FT, I was thinking more on amount, type, and number of people with hax that use it rather than "one of them can run the whole universe down" or comparing the God Tiers.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Worse is not the word, limited is better. Creation of All Things never ****** with the line between illusion and reality after all, but rather created things out of nothing. Subjective reality isn't really the same as Creation. Could he have done it if he wanted? Absolutely. Any indication he ever come up with the idea of using the technique like that while alive? None.

That said, when I mentioned 7DS and FT, I was thinking more on amount, type, and number of people with hax that use it rather than "one of them can run the whole universe down" or comparing the God Tiers.
I mean bear in mind Hagoromo has been watching his descendants for decades so it isn't like he doesn't know about basically everything to do with the Uchiha.

Sasuke being new to the Rinnegan is definitely one of the deciding factors in Naruto being able to fight Sasuke to a draw.

He only had it for a short time from the fight with Madara to Kaguya and even after those two fights he was still getting used to it as he goes on fight Naruto.

Like Tony said, had he had more experience, or if he had more time getting used to it, there's no doubt that Sasuke would have had a better hand in their fight.

Yeah but even with Rinnegan mastery, take away the Bijuu I find it hard to believe he would have won at that point. Although currently they seem more equal.

>He only had it for a short time from the fight with Madara to Kaguya and even after those two fights he was still getting used to it as he goes on fight Naruto.

Kurama even states that since it's new he can't attack and defend at the same time with it, hence why he didn't absorbed the final rasengan.

Also, had he been more experienced with it I'm pretty sure he would have been capable of doing the succ to Naruto instead of the bijuus to leave him dry and defenseless against his powered up susano'o, he could have defended himself with the Shinra Tensei or any other jutsu and insta copy all that Naruto could do but plot wanted him to lose >:v

An experienced Sasuke would have forced Naruto to go for the kill and even then he (Nardo) would have lost the fight

I don't think the lack of distance suck is an issue with experience, but just can't be done. The Rinnegan suck is, after all, through contact or in a certain area around the person if a jutsu is thrown at them.

To be completely honest, succing and soul ripping are the things I imagine helping him at all. Pushing and repulsing could have had utility but I don't see them being decisive.

I mean he did use gravity manipulation but Naruto perfectly countered. Also soul ripping requires physical contact and even then it becomes a tug of war. I'm pretty sure if Sasuke absorbs too much of Naruto nature energy he gets turned into a frog. So if Naruto goes buddha mode it's game over. Sasuke can't really counter Kurama shadow clones, if one clone = Susanoo another big oof. Naruto can literally make 1000s of clones, why didn't he? Idk overkill?

Lol. I just want to reading the comments.

Sauce need the Bijuu into PS w/Bijuu against Nardo w/Kurama to equally and then Nardo killed his old ex rival by no mercy without holding back because of betrayed like 2 times over and over again in current timeline or even alternative timeline.

Our Lord Jigen is our Savior and emperor!

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That is literally what creation of all thing is, genjutsu I believe is Yin style while Creation of all things is Yin-yang, Yin is about literally about illusionism and creating form from nothing, which is what shadow style users do. Maybe he did not have it in life but in death having seen all the all of history and current time he def can.

>I mean he did use gravity manipulation but Naruto perfectly countered.

Sasuke never used it in the manga

>Also soul ripping requires physical contact and even then it becomes a tug of war.

With this one I agree but using all the paths at the same time will put Naruto in a Edo Nagato situation and he would die there

>I'm pretty sure if Sasuke absorbs too much of Naruto nature energy he gets turned into a frog.

That's why he absorbs and stores it in his Susano'o, just like he did with his bijuus

>So if Naruto goes buddha mode it's game over. Sasuke can't really counter Kurama shadow clones, if one clone = Susanoo another big oof.

Sasuke absorbs them and boosts his Susano'o, Naruto is literally a walking batery for and experienced Sasuke

>Naruto can literally make 1000s of clones, why didn't he? Idk overkill?

One shinra tensei and all go poof but since Sauce isn't that experienced

@Naruto

>Sauce need the Bijuu into PS w/Bijuu against Nardo w/Kurama to equally and then Nardo

Yeah or Sauce could have just absorbed all that Nardo makes and boosts his own ass, ez

>I don't think the lack of distance suck is an issue with experience, but just can't be done

Kurama outright says he can't do both at the same time, him being able to do both would have turned the tables easily

>The Rinnegan suck is, after all, through contact or in a certain area around the person if a jutsu is thrown at them.

I know, but that is more than enough for Sauce to absorb and boost his jutsu

>Pushing and repulsing could have had utility but I don't see them being decisive.

Literally keeping Nardo at bay when he wants and keeping him close to absorb when he wants, very decisive in my opinion

Sasuke has never absorbed anything of exceeding high calibre except into his Susanoo and that was when all of them were dormant, if he could've absorbed Kurama he would've done it in their battle, which he didn't. Even against Momoshiki's ninjutsu he was getting bullied around. So absorption is unlikely to work.

Using abilities in conjunction is something Sasuke has never shown. Naruto is unlikely to be caught off guard like he was against Nagato.

Shina Tensei wouldn't have enough AP to destroy all the clones and the ones Sasuke can make are tiny.

Back