• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Questions about Naruto hax

>Sasuke has never absorbed anything of exceeding high calibre except into his Susanoo and that was when all of them were dormant if he could've absorbed Kurama he would've done it in their battle, which he didn't.

Them being dormant or fully conscius doesnt matter, they don't resist having their chakra absorbed. Sasuke has proved he can absorb large amounts of chakra, even the other half of Kurama was there

>Even against Momoshiki's ninjutsu he was getting bullied around. So absorption is unlikely to work.

PIS, you can't have them kill then bad guy that early in a movie when he even isn't the MC

>Using abilities in conjunction is something Sasuke has never shown.

You missed the first post where I said that an "Experienced Sasuke", not the sasuke we saw in that fight

>Naruto is unlikely to be caught off guard like he was against Nagato.

He knew of almost all the abilties Nagato had yet he got caught off guard and even got in panic at the prospect of going into another Chibaku tensei.

>Shina Tensei wouldn't have enough AP to destroy all the clones and the ones Sasuke can make are tiny.

When has Sauce even made the ST in canon? On top of that both have comparable AP with the clones being more fragile than the main guy, Sauce making a decent ST is enought to blow them to heck.

>Them being dormant or fully conscius doesnt matter, they don't resist having their chakra absorbed. Sasuke has proved he can absorb large amounts of chakra, even the other half of Kurama was there

It does because he couldn't actually do it to Naruto himself and had to do it to Dormant Biju. He can't absorb large amount of chakra himself I mean and needs to use Susanno as a Gedo Mazo.

>PIS, you can't have them kill then bad guy that early in a movie when he even isn't the MC

It happened in the anime and he got bullied, it isn't PIS at all, he could've absorbed the ninjutsu at times at the very least and still got bullied it doesn't make a difference.

>You missed the first post where I said that an "Experienced Sasuke", not the sasuke we saw in that fight

Adult Sasuke is "Experienced Sasuke". It is the result of Sasuke with a decade and a bit with the Rinnegan.

>He knew of almost all the abilties Nagato had yet he got caught off guard and even got in panic at the prospect of going into another Chibaku tensei.

He got caught off-guard because he thought Nagato still had control over his consciousness and would basically feed him information about how to get out of his abilities and such. This isn't the case with Sasuke who he knows would be 100% hostile.

>When has Sauce even made the ST in canon? On top of that both have comparable AP with the clones being more fragile than the main guy, Sauce making a decent ST is enought to blow them to heck.

He make some to cover Biju. He did it again against Momoshiki. Neither are enough to destroy the all the 1000s of possible clones. Shinra Tensei isn't AP it's a gravitational pull towards a centre which Naruto has sufficient enough AP to destroy. So none of the clones will die.

>It does because he couldn't actually

The only time he tried it he did it so... Granted both were weakened at the time but the point stands, he can do it Naruto wants it or not

>He can't absorb large amount of chakra himself I mean and needs to use Susanno as a Gedo Mazo.

You either didn't read my previous posts or ignored it but that's what I said, absorb his Chakra and boost his susanoo

>It happened in the anime and he got bullied, it isn't PIS at all,

That's why it's called PIS, he had an ability that would definitely made everything easier and he did not use it because of Plot Induced Stupidity.

>Adult Sasuke is "Experienced Sasuke"

I know, that isn't going against my very first post tho so why did you bring it? Unless you mean in correlation with the Momoshiki stuff

>He got caught off-guard because he thought Nagato still had control over his consciousness

He very well knew that he was being controlled despite being conscious of his actions, him getting info was nothing special when he knew what most of his abilities were

>He make some to cover Biju. He did it again against Momoshiki

You know what Shinra Tensei is, right? The big ass AoE repulsive attack not the big ass sealing jutsu that created the moon.

Chibaku Tensei is the one that creates a gravitational center that pulls everything in and seals it

Tony di bugalu said:
Sorry for that, is juts that I like going on with my thoughts about my fav characters, the one up there is the last one
lol not a problem I was just surprised.

Narutoverse has some relatively good hax, though not as good as say Bleach for example.

Naruto himself isn't really known for his hax, but he has some decent ones, like Power Nullification, Statistic Amplification, Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation, and Non Physical Interaction. Some of his attacks can also bypass durability.

Naruto verse is the expanding with hax. It's definitely gonna be a strong hax verse in the future. Time manipulation, sealing that lasts 10Ks years and most likely will get acasual.

AstralKing7 said:
Naruto verse is the expanding with hax. It's definitely gonna be a strong hax verse in the future. Time manipulation, sealing that lasts 10Ks years and most likely will get acasual.
Wait what? is this related to all the bs the Otsutsukis did?

Padaruyos said:
Wait nvm, he actually has some pretty op one like time stop, dimensional jump, and time travel. Yeah..
Keep in mind he's by no means a top tier Otsutsuki so who knows what we'll see in the future. Pretty exciting if you ask me(just wish they'd stop nerfing Nardo and Sauce).

Well if Naruto and Sasuke managed to stand up to the Otsutsukis we might be able to see Naruto and/or Sasuke's hax abilities that they never use. Six Paths Powers are relatively unexplored to say the least, there might be powers we don't know yet because Nardo and Sauce never used it.

Padaruyos said:
Well if Naruto and Sasuke managed to stand up to the Otsutsukis we might be able to see Naruto and/or Sasuke's hax abilities that they never use. Six Paths Powers are relatively unexplored to say the least, there might be powers we don't know yet because Nardo and Sauce never used it.
Definitely a possibility. Hell at the very least they might show some resistance towards some of the new hax too, such as Sasuke being able to see in stopped time.

I just hope they don't get too sidelined in favor of Boruto xD

Padaruyos said:
Narutoverse has some relatively good hax, though not as good as say Bleach for example.
Naruto himself isn't really known for his hax, but he has some decent ones, like Power Nullification, Statistic Amplification, Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation, and Non Physical Interaction. Some of his attacks can also bypass durability.
yeah i noted how naruto dosent have crazy hax but his versatlity is very good, ranging from clones extra limbs stamina regen spam danger awareness as well as things u named

You guys do read the manga right ƒÆǃÿ¡. I'm pretty sure Jigen/Isshiki isn't a top tier of the clan and he stomping Naruto and Sasuke together. The high hax Otsutsuki clan members shouldn't have their abilities resisted by them imho

AstralKing7 said:
You guys do read the manga right ƒÆǃÿ¡. I'm pretty sure Jigen/Isshiki isn't a top tier of the clan and he stomping Naruto and Sasuke together. The high hax Otsutsuki clan members shouldn't have their abilities resisted by them imho
Who knows they might still beat him somehow, the arc isn't over after all. Tbh I don't see Boruto beating Jigen without some serious PIS, but then again the Momoshiki arc happened so it wouldn't be the first time lmao. So let's just hope Nardo and Sauce can pull through xD

If we want go go by the Ultimate ninja games there are also some stuff like Madara time reversal, Naruto spatial manipulation with one of his ultimates jutsus and Juubito appears to have EE. Onbito can also attack while using Kamui in the ultimate ninja storm games with some kind of kamui warp attack and Hagoromo appears to have some Fate manipulation type thing as well as precognitiona and time reversal.

Back