• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question/Revisions about Krampus (Film)

Time travel as in he time traveled the characters back to life after he made them all part of that ball thing (That I forgot the name souvenir stuff lmao), electricity manipulation as in he appeared, no more energy.

Life Manipulation? Shouldn't it be creation also added or something?

He did control the chains when he got the fatty.

Ice manipulation should be under weather manipulation if I am not mistaken

Wait, there is time manipulation thing on the comics, in which they show the past of one of the characters.

Here

Ice Manipulation here

Made chains appear out of nowhere and subdued the character

Transmutation to robot toy?

Time manipulation is shown at the end, because after everyone died and shit, they all got to wake up at the day of Christmas, even though they all died at the end of said day.

I don't know, who created the Krampus Page?

Besides, this Krampus is only the movie, so I don't know if the comics can be used, better just ask someone knowledgeable on this stuff.

Why you don't just add it and If someone asks, you link them to this page?

Is not like this character has a big fanbase like other characters and all.

Back