• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who's The Girl Next Door Living In The Haunted Mansion? (Ashley Rework)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Ashley's page could use... some work.

Here's the revised page with some new things of note...

Stats:

Ashley's AP doesn't have any scans nor calcs, so we're just going to go with the nearest available one for the moon bump which is just Small Building Level and she can scale to Orbulon as well since he was noticeably hurt after slamming into her and they were knocked back while she was just pissed.

As for her speed, Average Human will be added for her basic travel speed while her Relativistic calc will be used for flight, reaction, and combat speed since she consistently fights while flying on her broom with enemies that can keep up with it.

Her striking power should stay at Street level since the already available source is the only time she was shown to have such striking power.

Also, no, we're not scaling Ashley to Wario since WarioWare Wario and mainline series Wario are pretty much two different entities and have no connection to each other aside from Smash Bros.

Powers and Abilities:

Rejected:

• Her Darkness Manipulation comes from Smash Bros. It needs to go.
  • Her Electricity Manipulation is never actually stated to be electricity, just magic bolts, which should be more in line with energy projection.
  • Weather Manipulation has another explanation.

New Proposals:

• New tabber keys separating the abilities of Ashley and Red.
  • New scans and explanations for Fourth Wall Awareness.
  • Added Wand Mastery since that's her weapon of choice.
  • Teleportation can stay although Immersion should be added since Ashley is entering a book in this scene. Dimensional Travel should be added since Ashley was able to teleport to and from the Demon Realm in WarioWare Gold.
  • More examples of Transmutation from Get It Together.
  • Summoning should be clarified as Non-Combat Applicable since none of her summons actually help her in combat.
  • Plant Manipulation and Biological Manipulation should be added since Ashley wasn't just changing the size of the plant, she was turning it into a monster. Added examples of Ashley turning things like wigs and possibly somebody's pants big.
  • Added Hair Manipulation, minor Reality Warping and Time Stop to Ashley's explanation instead of Weather Manipulation because of the evidence that time really was stopped noted in the explanation for the page.
  • Added Vibration Manipulation and Air Manipulation for one of Ashley's attacks in Game and Wario.
  • Light Manipulation for an attack from WarioWare Gold.
  • Energy Manipulation from WarioWare Gold as well.
  • Levitation, Flight, Telekinesis, and Cloth Manipulation are all additions from an additional complimentary comic featuring Ashley for Halloween.
  • Red should have Flight, Transformation, noting his weapons (trident, bombs), and giving him Hammerspace since he pulls the bombs out of nowhere.
Agree: koopa3144, Tonygameman, Dalesean027, Armorchompy (4)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Honestly i think a seminal memory of my childhood was struggling for days to beat ashley's planet minigame on in warioware touched. Then I managed to do it and my little brother erased the save file a week after. I might have cried.

CRT looks good, btw.

Honestly i think a seminal memory of my childhood was struggling for days to beat ashley's planet minigame on in warioware touched. Then I managed to do it and my little brother erased the save file a week after. I might have cried.

CRT looks good, btw.
I feel you. That UFO game was torture.

And thank you.

Back