• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about World of Darkness Tier 0?

White Light is probably the strongest tier 0.
Abs inf is truly not that special here's some verses off the top of my head that have people who scale to it:

Jack (Also by Ruckers conicidentally)
Ulla (Also by Ruckers coincidentally)
God in the God Equation
Most Gods in real life
White light
God in Unsong
Abdul Karim

If i went into my google doc i could prolly get 5 more, but im too lazy to do so, and then there's the more goony interpretations you could also scale to abs inf.

Tbf having the strongest character on the wiki isn't the same as having the strongest character because of the arbitrary and asinine rules we have in place (and the fact MUH and abs inf mean nothing here kek).
Yeah, such a statement would require the consumption of literally all media and then to accurately and without fault objectively measure them all against each other.

Suffice to say, nothing we can do.

Yeah, such a statement would require the consumption of literally all media and then to accurately and without fault objectively measure them all against each other.

Suffice to say, nothing we can do.
Honestly the worst part is that stories that don't have relevancy can't be scaled. There are prolly so many tier 0's out there inside some bored mathematician's shitty fictional novel. Alas if you aren't Egan or Rucker etc you can't be added.

As far as I know, The Undoubtedly First from Cryptozoi is Tier 0 as well but I don't know how far it scales to White Light.
Abs inf is truly not that special here's some verses off the top of my head that have people who scale to it:

Jack (Also by Ruckers conicidentally)
Ulla (Also by Ruckers coincidentally)
God in the God Equation
Most Gods in real life
White light
God in Unsong
Abdul Karim

If i went into my google doc i could prolly get 5 more, but im too lazy to do so, and then there's the more goony interpretations you could also scale to abs inf.

Undoubtedly First is all in russian, so i have no means of knowing if the scaling is legit.

What are these characters from and which God Equation is it? I could have multiple God Equations online
God Equation is the title hombre its a short story you can find online if you look into it enough, and Abdul Karim is from some next short story inside a magazine i read a while back (not to be confused with the Abdul Karim from the short story by Vandana Singh, that's a different book that has little to no scaling --> is a decently good read though)

In philosophically it should be larger than anything already conceivably expressed, but you could argue absolute infinity just fits as the first inaccessible cardinal
The latter notion is so funny to use in arguments. On a real note, abs inf is lame asf.

are there any planned tier 0 upgrades. I know if, IF the type iv multiverse upgrade passes, then the swirl of the root will be tier 0 as well as manifold, and a ton of the tier 0 verses

are there any planned tier 0 upgrades. I know if, IF the type iv multiverse upgrade passes, then the swirl of the root will be tier 0 as well as manifold, and a ton of the tier 0 verses
there is one im personally working on that'll come out eventually (when im not lazy)

what are some tier 0's that are not on vsbw
Depends.

Al Aswad is one, he's a Dark Creator God equal to Jehovah.

There's Lilith and Lucifer who don't have their profiles yet.

The Second Generation too probably.

Some of the Archmages

Many of the Gods too.

Depends.

Al Aswad is one, he's a Dark Creator God equal to Jehovah.

There's Lilith and Lucifer who don't have their profiles yet.

The Second Generation too probably.

Some of the Archmages

Many of the Gods too.
are they going tome added to vsbw

are they going tome added to vsbw
Yeah, Kira is working on Lilith and Lucifer

Ultima is working on a few others too, we've just gotta wait for them.

We could also add pages for characters who are a part of custom campaigns as long as they don't use Homebrew.

Currently, I'm thinking about Hunter the Parenting, since they use the canon lore for WoD (also a good place to start, btw, they know their stuff)

Since it all checks out, they could get their own profiles.

I can attest to the fact Uld, Kira and Ultima are all HUGE nerds (jk they all know their shit dw)

what verse?
Its a short story i found, though i dont see a point in scaling them anymore since its a verse already being scaled apparently, and that they'd just scale to White light anyways so whats the point.

Its a short story i found, though i dont see a point in scaling them anymore since its a verse already being scaled apparently, and that they'd just scale to White light anyways so whats the point.
what's it called?

Back