• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about the tiers of the PMMM God Tiers

I still don't understand though. It was stated to be an higher level of existence compared to the multiverse. It may be abstract, but it still exists.

The level being abstract doesn't change anything at all. Because even though it was showed to be a conceptual abstract plane of existence that represent the law of hope (the Law of Cycle manifests in that place as well) it STILL exists, and human acknowledge that existence as well. (In Wraith Arc and in Rebellion).

In Magia Record, that plane of existence was stated to exist (Holy Mami can reach Godoka's plane (bay of god) (by the way that is a Twitter message made by the productor of the game regarding Holy Mami); and many other references to it, for example it being the heaven of the Magical girls and etc).

And Madoka herself told to Homura "You manage to follow me all the way up here".

Overall, that higher plane exists.

No one ever said it doesn't exist though? It's even acknowledged in the profiles and in SD's blog.

It's just that, as Ever said, an higher plane doesn't necessarily mean an higher dimension. Trascendence over the multiverse needs to be proven for it to be High 2-A

An higher plane of existence means that existence shifted to an higher plane, which means that itìs now dimensionally superior.

Anyways, planes =/= dimensions all the time. Here we lack the details necessary to suggest such a claim, both feats wise and context wise.

SomebodyData said:
Anyways, planes =/= dimensions all the time. Here we lack the details necessary to suggest such a claim, both feats wise and context wise.
Well, fair point i guess, though Kyubey stated that Madoka's existence shifted to an higher plane compared to the multiverse, becoming nothing more than a concept. It still implies that Madoka is a trascendental being to the infinite multiverse, and her own existence is, conceptually, an higher one than the multiverse.

Though, i'm fine with Madoka being 2-A. I just think the text and all implies she's a trascendental being.

Back