• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about the New Gods & Other Interesting Scans i Found [ Not really "found" , i got it from Google+ . ]

I know both DC and Marvel are pretty inconsistent. I know But i have found a few feats that imply a lot greater than their current levels. I am not saying upgrade them [ I would have put it in "Content Revision" , but would like someone to look over these "interesting" feats.

1:An interview reveals they exist across all the levels of the DC Multiverse [ This obviously doesn't refer t anything above the Source Wall , I hope xD . Probably below it ] . This reminds me alot of the Endless in one way or another . This applies to every New God , and the ones we constantly see are... Just lower-dimensional incarnations of it. All the entiites who are as powerful , comparable, or stronger as/than the New Gods scale to them . What tier would this be ?

2: True Form Darkseid created a equal to Takio , the Avatar of the Source . Takion is ridiculously powerful . He makes Time and Space completely irrevelant , took on Ares w/ The Godwave and was winning ( Who is this powerful , Chronos fought Michael Demiurgos / Kali with the Godwave BTW [ But i think that bit is an outlier ] ) ,The Speedforce [ in it's totality and Green Lantern ring are just aspect of him] , defeated Highfather many times ( Who is supposedly equal to the Source Wall's Full Power , which was stated to be beyond all time and space many times http://imgur.com/h65MWhb , http://imgur.com/KZapHGa , http://imgur.com/AJKleq1 , http://imgur.com/PRHVz5N , http://imgur.com/Wcfj0Bw , http://imgur.com/SOWGoDy) . May i also ask what tier this would be ?

3: Yuga Khan ( Constantly referred to as stronger than Darkseid and all other New Gods [ I.E: High Father ] [ Proof :Darkseid fears his Father , Referred to as a threat greater than Darkseid { Would likely include True Form Darkseid } , Stated to be outright stronger , and Darkseid even RAN AWAY from him ] , Broke through all the barriers of reality [ Implied he destroyed the Source Wall even back then, otherwise he wouldn't witness the Source ] ,Had the powers of all creation as an Elder God [ W/o an amp of any kind, this is his BASE power . ) . He was ridiculously strong . How strong is Yuga Khan basically ?

4: God of Gods Shazam ( With all the above confirmed as acually happened : Effortlessly defeated Yuga Khan who had 4 New Gods power in addition to his ow [ From 4:52 onwards... Yes he overexaggerates it... But he tends to do it ] . Once Shazam trashed him, he gained Yuga Khan's plus his amp , and Shazam the Wizard . ) .. May i ask how strong is he ?

I'd also like to talk about max Faraday. His best shown feats are 2-B....

He was called the strongest person in DC in the reprint/republishing which was in 2010-2014 [ I also remember a WoG statement that states he was the most powerful character they ever created in 2016-17 .... Just can't remember where they said that ) , which is when all the ridiculous feats took place. If we just used the reprints/republishing of Divine Rights, scaling him to current God Tiers wouldn't be a issue. But I'd like some responses please. I think " At least 2-B , possibly Far Higher. Up to ____ & ____ " . I want him to be here... So I'd like as much help as possible. I know I am not good with things like this.... That is why I am asking for help.

the omniverse of DC is everything in it barring the writer. There are multiple Multiverses in DC. There are far more than a infinite number of timelines introduced in this timeframe. There is no other possible interpretation than all of DC .

Grant Morrison established that the New Gods' true forms exist 4-dimensionally across all of the regular DC universes. That is what Didio is referring to.

We will not rate Takion as 1-A, or scale Darkseid from him.

Yuga Khan was treated in an extremely inconsistent manner compared to his earlier appearances when Captain Marvel beat him. We probably have to consider it an one of his avatars.

We will not list Max Faraday as having power over all of fiction and reality, or even the entirety of the High 1-B DC multiverse.

Can you please stop being biased about the definition of omniverse for one second and think? I didn't even say that nor even imply he had such . Omniverse has 3 definitions... And " all of reality " is the only one he fits under. Especially considering it as stated in the comics. Did is at real life reality? No. I actually find something to prove it is possible... And you debunk it based solely on "It's impossible and thinking the highest extends for omniverse " . If we can speculate what MJJ Omniverse claims meant.... Is it really hard to speculate where Max's mean ?

Okay then. Let me relax... It is the third time we had this conversation concerning Omniverse. Not every definition is the exact same. I am also trying to say not everything concerning that is as clear cut and without exceptions.

Max Faraday has never remotely been stated to be an infinite-dimensional entity as far as I am aware. We need very specific proof for such massive tiers, especially as he was stalemated by Tao in his last appearance, if I remember correctly.

Also, Wildstorm was not even a part of DC Comics back when he was introduced.

I know he didn't. it's hard enough find in create for Tao and for Wildstorm. The strongest feat I've seen from her ( Who scales to Max ) , is she was collapsing the Wildstorm Multiverse, which is tier 1 at it's best. Max also has a tier 2 feat of creating millions of timelines ( Alternate Earths ) , and is considered much stronger than Jenny Fractal , who was also collapsing Wildstorm in it's totality. Both Void and Max are considered the strongest in Wildstorm by a ridiculous margin by various statements . I'll gather scans whenever you're ready ( BTW, Fractal & Quantum apparently are equal in power... That is interesmg ? )

My whole point is he was republished at the same timeframe as Pandora or Manhattan was merging Wildstorm into DC ..I didn't say it was legitimate just.. opened up the possibilities

What are the explicit highest feats that Max, Void, and Jenny have displayed, without exaggerations?

The word "omniverse" is abused so much by writers who do not understand the concept, and simply think that it sounds cool, that it is considered completely unreliable by this wiki.

We can also only scale them from the scale that was established at the time that they performed the feats.

Max : 2-B ( Can create millions of worlds ) . Much Higher via scaling to Void ( Pre-Retcon he stomped her effortlessly, Post-Retcon he stalemated her )

Fractal : Unknown ( She was slowly collapsing all of the Multiverse of Wildstorm . It was referred to being something like a 10,000-D Multiverse once. Interestingly even Post-New 52 it was referred to as a Multiverse still [ Even when merged with Vertigo and Co . ] )

Void : Unknown ( Destroyed all of Wildstorm and remade it. A small fraction of her power could destroy millions of timelines . Considered via scaling far superior to Fractal & Quantum )

I know... It's why I am trying to find out what they meant by using it.... When they have constantly used Multiverse in Wildstorm... But save Omniverse for Max specifically.

If we used that way of thinking... I have no clue. 2-B based on feats, but I have no idea how big Wildstorm is actually.

Well, from the text, it sounds like she was simply merging all parallell timelines in the mutltiverse into one single universe.

Well, in this story all that was mentioned is that the borders between timelines (found within the bleed) were apparently erased to merge them all into each other. I do not know if that is a 2-B or 2-A feat in this case.

We cannot scale too much between different writers and storylines. We have to go by explicit information about the a feat within the story in which it occurred.

Also, the 4-D universes are contained within the Bleed, without being almost 200000-dimensional. If a character was not stated to affect all higher dimensions, we should preferably not assume so.

Tim Hunter was capable of defeating Spectre from Vertigo , and defeated supposedly every magician in DC in an evil incarnation, before becoming Merlin [ Where his current tier comes from ] . He also supposedly wields the Song of Creation within, which is the source of his power. To compare, it's the power Presence used to create creation. May I ask what tier it is ?

I do not know, but if he defeated the Spectre at full power, we could scale from that.

Well, we have not seen him fight the Spectre directly, nor do we know how much power the latter was afforded within this story, and "threat to all that exists" sounds like hyperbole.

He also has the song of creation, which was used to spawn the Vertigo Universe.

Keep in mind, they do mention it can endlessly create the Universe, but keep in mind that throughout Vertigo , the totality of creations is referred to as a Universe.

.... B/C this is pretty vague,a nd the Universe in Vertigo can literally mean the totality of DC ( I remember in a creation story regarding the Presence, ALL of DC was stated to be a Universe ) ..... I will ignore this ( for now )

This has been bugging me. Can anyone explain how Trigon pretty much is ridiculously stronger than before ( Is feared by the Word, is not scared by either it [ The Voice, who sang creation {DC} into being or Phantom Stranger's power, and he... Uhmm... Fought the Presence to a near draw ] . I am ridiculously ticked off at how inconsistent he is.

Oh, I remember that, but we were not shown that Trigon stalemated the true Presence, just that he was overconfident against an avatar.

It should be far stronger than the word and voice , and should be somewhat comparable to his true form. I don't see him bein weaker than Spectre. Keep in mind , a avatar of presence / small portion of him is far stronger than Lucifer and Michael put together. I am unsure if anyone scales to this version of Trigon . I will eventually find one.

Back