• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about the New Gods & Other Interesting Scans i Found [ Not really "found" , i got it from Google+ . ]

Well, we probably have to consider it as unproven overconfidence or an illogical outlier. Trigon has at best demonstrated a universal scale of power.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
It should be far stronger than the word and voice , and should be somewhat comparable to his true form. I don't see him bein weaker than Spectre. Keep in mind , a avatar of presence / small portion of him is far stronger than Lucifer and Michael put together. I am unsure if anyone scales to this version of Trigon . I will eventually find one.
Lucifer killed the Logoz(the aspect of the Presence that sang Creation into being), a small portion of the Presence with a touch.Lucifer ignored the Source and Michael was the one who bound Spectre to a host

So its not true that just because someone is an aspect/avatar presence means Them>>Mike and Lucy.The avatars of the Presence varies in power and considering that Michael and Lucifer was supposed to be like the Presence and was created by him to someday replace him I think they are only 2nd to the Presence barring Monitor mind and The Writer

.... I see... Thank you for that specific help . I still have quite a few questions, but let's begin one at a time.

First of the Fallen was stated to be above Lucifer Morningstar. Is this legitimate or a different version ? ( I kind daoubt it, b/c John Constantine, a character from Hellblazer who has fought Fallen several times, knows about Lucifer and Veritigo's Lucifer is canon. )

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
.... I see... Thank you for that specific help . I still have quite a few questions, but let's begin one at a time.
First of the Fallen was stated to be above Lucifer Morningstar. Is this legitimate or a different version ? ( I kind daoubt it, b/c John Constantine, a character from Hellblazer who has fought Fallen several times, knows about Lucifer and Veritigo's Lucifer is canon. )
Lucifer>>>First of the Fallen

When Lucifer fell FotF was already in Hell but since FotF is nowhere near as powerful as Lucifer.That's why Lucifer became hells ruler and even when Lucifer abdicated FotF still wasn't able to rule Hell because of Remiel and Duma

https://i.imgur.com/n4qVFB8.jpg

"Lucifer had been the greatest of the archangel, and he (First of the Fallen) could never match such power" FotF cannot match Lucifer "But the Morningstar is gone" he abdicated and left hell

Lucifer>> anyone in hell

remeber that Lucifer kicked everyone, the damned and the demons, out of hell when he abdicated.

Back