• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qrow Branwen vs Kyoko Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 dupes? Noice

Btw yeah, MagiReco Kyoko is the same Kyoko. She only gain access to her Memoria and Doppel transformation. But she doesn't gain a power up or anything

Also, I did pointed out that she will use it if she has to. She doesn't spam it as much as Mami spams ribbon traps, but it's far from being OOC

Vote goes to Qrow. With his bad luck ability something's bound to happen for Kyoko's one real weakness to be exploited. Plus Qrow has experience fighting multiple opponents, at least holding them off before his semblance comes into effect.

I don't recall Qrow fighting 15 opponents of the calibre of base Cinder all at once

Yeah but I don't get what you meant. Besides it can be added as inconclusive

Sorry. Meant that with bad luck happening that could make it where Qrow happens to hit the right Kyoko's in the soul gem or a ricocheted bullet from him hits it.

.... maybe it is nlf. Didn't mean to make it that. But I'm fine with it being inconclusive too

I mean, I can see it happening eventually. But his bad luck manip isn't an autopilot that makes him win, it's more a help.

Like, if he was about to bisect her near the SG he would probably hit it. But it doesn't give him info about what is a dupe and what's the original or the fact that he has to hit the gem.

How is Kyoko at Cinder's level? Cinder has both a much higher AP and Durability as well as better skill

Cinder in base is <<< her half power self who is only 2.5 times stronger than Kyoko. Doubt that she would be above Kyoko in raw power

She and her friends got forced back by Qrow.

Tyrian fought on par and is possibly stronger then Qrow

Qrow is about equal or superior to Half-Power Cinder, which Tyrian fought on equal ground. Hence why Tyrian scales from Qrow, who scales from Cinder.

Also "

Veloxt1r0kore

@Sarva

Tell me how he can defend himself agaisnt 14 Kyoko clone who is around Cinder level once?"

This is blatantly false. Base Cinder, maybe but I'd like to mention that Qrow is about equal to Half Power Cinder, so 12 Base Level Cinders... aren't really a threat.

The argument was more "Given that the gap is not that big (reminder that Kyoko's dura >> her AP) how well would Qrow fare against 15 people at once?"

Regardless I think that this can be added as inconclusive now

Yeah the two sides are never going to agree at this rate.

Kyoko's durability is at least 2.5x stronger than her AP? Could've fooled me.

Nah. But it's above someone who performed a 18 megatons feat by existing. Still lower than Qrow's, but the gap is shorter

Reopening because most people voted under the assumption that Kyoko only has 6 clones, when she has up to 14 even while using Scorpion Spear. (The very thread outdated itself.)

Also, they can individually use scorpion spear apparently.

@Gar I mean, if that happens I would have to remove the threads from the profiles now as well, this way all that has to be done is move it around. But ok.

@Weekly not my thread, just pointing it out.

That sounds much easier then reopening a long thread that my phone can't fully load without waiting a year

Mach 1400 or so

Meanwhile Qrow is>>>>>>>>>Mach 2500 students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back