• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qrow Branwen vs Kyoko Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Because both could use more matches. Speed is equal and this is magical girl Kyoko.

Kyoko-Sakura-kyouko-sakura-37626182-1273-900
Qrow branwen by adsouto-dbvqaty
Qrow Branwe: 9 (Weekly, Akreious, Morlock, Starry, Nico, Kinkiest, Blue, Sarva, Bruce)

Kyoko Sakura: 9 (Gar, Homu, COB, LAS, Velox, Shiro, Rebuble, Rcsi, RK)

Inconclusive:

So <18 megatons vs 42 megatons

Qrow is easily more experienced and that passive bad luck is gonna be, well, bad for her, but someone please explain what she is capable of if its not too much trouble

She can make 6 clones of herself with the same AP and Durability, so Qrow is fighting 7 Kyoko's affectively

7 kyokos more than 2.5x weaker than him mind you, and he has a pretty big experience advantage

Neat.

Also, about Expirience....I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I'll let Kal explain

@Weekly

She has the usual bs immortality of magical girls, barriers, homing attacks that can restrain enemies and can create up to 6 dupes.

Qrow's semblance might actually help with that immortality, Qrow has a full body forcefield, and those dupes are all at least 2.5 times weaker than Qrow

If I haven't already made it clear, Kyoko probably takes this IMO.

Clone spamming is by far the biggest issue Qrow will have to overcome and he can considering his superior overall experience and AP but ultimately when you're forced to learn how to kill your opponent while being overwhelmed by 7 opponents that are only 2.5x weaker then you and you have no idea how to kill them or any knowledge on their regen or the soul gem and that's kind of an issue.

Although, I realize Speed isn't equal, Qrow blitzes

Also, she gets a Zenkai boost if critically injured so that's a thing to consider.

Qrow does have experience over her yeah. But considering who trained Kyoko, the gap should be far from being insurmountable. Granted, Mami still wrecked her during their battle.

I know that Qrow has a forcefield, but he still takes the blunt of the attack. Kyoko doesn't

Different Story. It's the manga about her past

@Weekly

Yes but not much

Gotta wait for more input. Qrow greater AP, Dura and Aura defense gives him some edges here. But Kyoko has clones, better arsenal and the one that is hard to kill even things out.

Inconclusive for now.

So if she tries to use her barriers to block Qrow's attacks there's a good chance he'd cut right through them

I get the feeling Qrow's semblance may play a part in him unwittingly hitting her soul gem at some point

I changes my vote to Kyoko.

Just see through their profiles and it seems Kyoko has the superior stamina. She can simply outlast Qrow to get rid of his Aura before she will eventually takes him out. Just a note, Kyoko's stamina is extremely higher than Sayaka Miki, who can keeps fighting for days without taking any grief seed at all.

Thing is, Qrow basially just has to hit her once with a lucky (or for her, unlucky) shot and he'll win

Qrow's semblance is key here. It is very likely that Kyoko unfortunately was scooped out from her dupes and was unfortunately hit in the soul gem with how his semblance (which is passive) operates in the show. And besides, The dupes are STILL 2.5x weaker than him.

WeeklyBattles said:
I get the feeling Qrow's semblance may play a part in him unwittingly hitting her soul gem at some point
Reading from this, it seems to me that she has an exploitable weakness in her regen. So please don't just say "Wrong, she just regens", you provide instances where she actually shows said regen without the gem huh?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yeah, IF he is lucky to hit the real Kyoko. I'm more leaning to higher chance to win over the lower one.
Considering its not in character to lead right out of the gate with duplication...

It's not that Qrow will get lucky, it's that Kyoko will get UNLUCKY. it's literally his superpower in the RWBY verse. Bad luck for everyone around him.

And considering it's unlikely for Qrow to hit her soul gem at the start of battle. Kyoko will pulls out duplicates once she realized Qrow is the stronger one here.

What i mean is he hits her soul gem

Right, and he absolutely zero knowledge of this soul gem and has to hit the one on the real Kyoko to win.

Akreious said:
It's not that Qrow will get lucky, it's that Kyoko will get UNLUCKY. it's literally his superpower in the RWBY verse. Bad luck for everyone around him.
It's not like Kyoko will get unlucky at the beginning of the fight.

Qrow semblance is not that overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back