• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Desmond Miles/Edward Kenway (Assassins Creed ) vs Kyoko Sakura (Madoka Magic)

Round 2:
(Match 1)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
(Video Game) vs (Anime) match ! The Assassin vs A magic girl
I hope this becomes a very good fight, Either this one ends in a stomp or surprises us !

Results:
Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) 4 (Klol, DD, Velotxt, Popted2)
Desmond Miles as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed IV)
Inconclusive:
aRp3Azm.png

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. Does Desmond even have an answer to Puella Magi physiology? Or magic in general?

Also not even sure if you can use Desmond Miles merged as Edward, he never relived Edward's memories for his own benefit.

Jesus Christ. Does Desmond even have an answer to Puella Magi physiology? Or magic in general?

Also not even sure if you can use Desmond Miles merged as Edward, he never relived Edward's memories for his own benefit.
I guess I'll use Edward Kenway then not that it matters since it looks like he can't counter her at all.

Assassin's Creed characters aren't well against magic (Depends on what type of magic is being used here) anyways from what I've heard & I myself am yet to replay the series but just for the sake of it can anyone Analyse Edward Kenways profile and see if he's capable of doing something with Shroud of Eden equipment.

Well for starters, Desmond has no resistance to Magic, nor does he have any resistance to Reality Warping and the like.

Assassin's Creed characters aren't well against magic (Depends on what type of magic is being used here) anyways from what I've heard & I myself am yet to replay the series but just for the sake of it can anyone Analyse Edward Kenways profile and see if he's capable of doing something with Shroud of Eden equipment.
Shroud only amplifies his regen, strength and grants him immunity to poisons, radiation and disease.

When she was selected for this tourney I already mentioned that on the main page. Also what difference does it make ?

Anyway, that eases down the fight a bit and makes it somewhat fair I suppose. Lemme think.

Well for starters, Desmond has no resistance to Magic, nor does he have any resistance to Reality Warping and the like.
First, the RW and the otber haxes are only applied to her Witch Form and even if this is Magia Version being used, she can't unleash the Doppels unless the fight took in Kamihama City
Second, why magic is a major issue here? The magic stuff in PMMM are nowhere being that super lethal

First, the RW and the otber haxes are only applied to her Witch Form and even if this is Magia Version being used, she can't unleash the Doppels unless the fight took in Kamihama City
Second, why magic is a major issue here? The magic stuff in PMMM are nowhere being that super lethal
Hmmmmm. Okay then.

Okay, so Desmond's ultimate trump card is his Apple of Eden. Problem is, he doesn't use it to clone himself or peer into the future as well as one would like to hope, almost none of the Assassin wielders with resistance to its powers (Pretty much all the playable protags) use precog in a combat sense, their own precog is only applicable in combat situations (Worse still none of them use the Apple's powers to the fullest to teleport, create barriers and the other OP hax and I doubt Desmond would even know of them either).

And to start off with weaponry Desmond really only has a Mk23 SOCOM pistol, a Hidden Blade and a Bowie Knife. Edward's arsenal gives him a pair of swords, a blow-pipe, some rope darts, smoke bombs, a bunch of useless flintlock pistols which I'm pretty sure Desmond will almost instinctively dump in favor of his Mk23 pistol.

Stamina is prolly easier to handle since Desmond can literally go into the Animus for weeks if not months at an end if you don't count the comatose state he went into in AC Revelations and by the end of his life he had mastered the Bleeding Effect so well that going into the Animus now actually helps keep him in a resting state.

Combat wise? He's nothing special, most of the Assassins on Desmond's genetical side were only tactical geniuses but none of Desmond's equipment or any kind of stealth can hold a candle to Kyoko's training or her barriers and Homing Attacks and Instinctive Reaction's protection so there goes your tactics.

Doesn't matter tho, since I doubt Kyoko's Instinctive Reaction, Homing attacks and forcefields are gonna even let Desmond get anywhere near her or get in a valid shot, and Desmond has no answer for those either. Sure, Desmond can use Eagle Vision to easily figure out her weaknesses but his only shot is the Apple's Death Manip for which he'd need to get up close within melee range to properly use.

Last edited:
Bumpino Assassino. I WILL NOT LET THIS AC MATCH DIE.

Anyway, Kyoko gets my vote for my above reasoning.

Uh, @KLOL506? This is an equal stat match, it's not gonna get added to profiles. We don't need to reach grace as there isn't really anything notable to discuss anymore

But anyway, Magical Girl FRA

Back