• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qrow Branwen vs Kyoko Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Qrow does in fact have 25+ years of exp, this would mean that he was training since he was a kid (not even a teen lol), which sounds ridiculous to me.

I also don't know how Qrow's sword's size is going to help against Kyoko's clones. Unless you say that his bad luck takes care of that, he won't break her Soul Gem.

Technically speaking, yes, Qrow would have been training since he was a kid, just not formally, due to being part of a bandit tribe for all of his early life before he went to Beacon

WeeklyBattles said:
Technically speaking, yes, Qrow would have bee training since he was a kid, just not formally, due to being part of a bandit tribe for all of his early life before he went to Beaco
Again, you're just assuming things which we don't know.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, let me rephrase that. Qrow has been training since he was a child.

Then can you give me the scans of that? Unfortunately I dropped RWBY after Vol. 4, so I don't have a clear image of things

Educated Assumptions are fine. Don't make it sound like all assumptions are bad, period. Qrow and Raven were born and raised in a bandit tribe known for murder. They were trained enough to be able to go into the Huntsman Academy despite no indication of going to RWBY's equivalent of lesser school (Ex. signal Academy) and Qrow and Raven was still good enough to get the notice of Ozpin, enough that they get bird powers. So yes, via educated guesses, Qrow and Raven would've been training at least when they were children.

Okay, maybe I'll take it as an argument. What I was saying is that it would have been better if it was confirmed that they were trained since their childhood, not that the argument is invalid cause it's an assumption

What does Kyoko have that puts her up to Qrow's level of experience? He's placed as one of the top-tier threats by Salem and is cited to be one of the few people in the world that's actually a viable threat to her. His physical abilities, while high, isn't really anything special and besides his semblance really has nothing else going for him. So why would she consider Qrow such a viable threat? Because of the sheer amount of sh8t he's seen and been through.

I mean, I could say that she was trained by Mami, but I don't know to what extent she's skilled because I watched only TV series and Rebellion movie, so I'll leave this up to other PMMM experts.

Qrow's faced possession based monsters, huge monsters, Zerg-rush monsters, other Huntsman, done reconnaissance, but that's besides the point. The only experience here that matters is against other humans, which Qrow is skilled with via the virtue of literally being trained by murderers as a child and fighting other Huntsman (or Huntsman level people).

Also I just remembered Qrow has a gun. That's another potential way to get a potshot off on Kyoko.

Never said she has fight AoC heads on, alone fighting a 2-A, but she faced a whole event that could endanger the entire Multiverse.

And False Sayaka has nearly all of AoC power. Unless Qrow has dealed with someone who is superior than you in every aspect and can stop time before. I would say Kyoko is more skilled than him

Kyoko never fought 2-A AoC (no one did) and she was stomped by Low 5-B AoC.

She does however have training from someone who is honestly leagues above Qrow (and most if not all of RWBY) in the skill department. And Mami even noted that Kyoko was learning extremely fast and that the only thing where she still needed a lot of work was healing magic (which she managed to learn later on).

I probably got ninja'd extremely hard but my connection isn't working today.

this is more of a stretch, but Time Dialation does exist in RWBY so Qrow might've fought someone akin to Timestop. Although that's just a guess, take it or leave it :p.

Well two of Qrow's solo fights has Qrow trolling a trained military Huntsman whilst drunk, so not really applicable, and fighting Tyrian who is one of Salem's most trusted (like him with Ozpin!) And is equal in just about everything. We can't say squat about Tyrian's skill as we have no idea what his backstory is. And Hazel.... well, let me put it to you this way. What does skill matter when you literally cannot even penetrate the opponent's skin with a full strength slash? This isn't "I'm better than you in every way", it's "YOU LITERALLY CANNOT HURT ME THATS WORTH A DAMN"

So he never faced the same kind of shit like Kyoko? Yeah, I'm more convinced now. (Even though I already watch all RWBY episodes myself).

All those people that Qrow fought, won't last long against even the weakest duplicates of AoC.

Actually, his probability manipulation is hardly a factor here, kyoko already fought a rumor in magia record that does the same thing but way stronger and faster, like boulders appearing above you or tripping over your own feet when you try to get near him and it makes you fail almost all of your attacks, so it's nothing new to her

Question. I know the outmatched thing is in her magical girl form, but I somehow doubt that a lot of what you're saying applies to this Kyoko (I assume the first key one?)

Still though, doesn't really change the fact that Qrow can very reliably kill dupe Kyokos in rapid succession and a strike at her gem (which will inevitably happen either via Qrow doing a dissection, blasting her general chest area with his gun or turning her into mince pie once a decap doesn't work) and Kyoko can very well be tripping up at her most crucial moments due to Qrow's semblance. In his fight against Tyrian, it took effect at least 3 major times. (Also her initial confusion once he turns into a bird can offer another chance. "WTF WHERE IS HE, IS THAT HIM?! IS HE A BIRD?!". Heh, I like that scenario. It's funny)

That kyoko has nothing that make her different to this one, she just got in kamihama at that point and didn't get boosted or anything, so while at least you can say she hasn't fought something like that at this point, she's able to

But won't be a factor, the rumor's is way stronger and she still pulled it off, so a weaker version won't be too much of a problem

Yeah no, I don't doubt he can take out 2 or 3 of her clones, but Kyoko can just created it again, and again, and again. Also, Kyoko has faced some weird ***** on daily basis, what makes you think it would surprise her when she saw him turning into a bird?

Qrow is almost 3x more stronger IIRC. I'm not sure about the threshold to 1-shot but he's fairly close to it. Also I'm fairly sure it was pointed out that she doesn't lead with dupe, nor spams it. So I don't really see where you're getting with "creating over and over and over".

WeeklyBattles said:
RKGenki said:
But won't be a factor, the rumor's is way stronger and she still pulled it off, so a weaker version won't be too much of a problem

How so?
The rumor's probability manipulation won't even let you get near him in the first place

They defeated it by throwing back to him one of the boulders after repeated attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back