• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keeping a promise - Kessler vs Kyoko

Kyoko uses clones

Kessler uses clones

Clone fight

Actually serious, if a Kyoko clone touches one of Kessler's clones they die, and if Kyoko herself touches one it's GG.

But if a clone gets mindhaxed and she see's it she can probably use fireballs to destroy said clones

But Kessler himself can still mindhax if he touches a head

YEET

I heard Kessler's mindhax is in millions, so I assume it is. Correct me if I'm wrong. As of AP, they seem to be roughly equal (>>>>27 megatons vs ~50 megatons).

Can't really argue for Kessler, but I don't see any significant advantages for Kyoko so far. I'll wait for Gargoyle.

EDIT: Nevermind he's here. That's how it is to write a post for so long w/o refreshing, I guess.

If Kyoko realizes soon enough his clones are mindhaxing she spams fireballs and overwhelms through sheer numbers.

Kessler is without question going to attack the real Kyoko though, so he's probably going to play smart

Not sure who's the more intelligent one either

I'd say Kessler may be smarter via sheer experience, but I digress. They are also probably equal in stamina, with Kyoko possibly having an arguable advantage.

Could this, perhaps, be inconclusive?

MINDHAX

is what I would say if I was foolish enough to think I'm not failing to remember something that makes her extremely OP

Also I should give more thoughts

Kessler has a good AP Advantage, being basically 99.99999999 Megatons as he is (Though wiki rules say NO PLUS), and he can also bring in summon drones for support.

How beefed of a 7-B is Kyoko? Her justifications are kinda circlular (Fought Fake Sayaka who's a 7-B because she beat up Kyoko)

Gargoyle One said:
Bunch of clones is OP apparently
It's a PMMM character for all I know they Powernull 2-As upon existing next to them

@DMUA

Kyoko is backscaled from False Sayaka in AP who scales to 50 megatons feat from Patricia. Although Kyoko's dura is = to False Sayaka's AP, so here's that.

So, Kessler has an advantage it seems.

Coupled with MINDHAX clones, direct MINDHAX and the ability to just pull out First Son drones, he should be able to take this pretty well.

Unless her Spear can hit Kessler without her contacting said Spear no.

Otherwise, it spreads to her body

When was this shown though?

Doesn't Cole get his melee weapon in Infamous 2?

Yes he gets the Amp in InFAMOUS 2

No he has quite a few Melee attacks in inFAMOUS 1 including a literal Spear like extension of his lightning.

Fair.

Although, doesn't the mind attack of the clones last only for a few seconds? That's definitely not enough for incapacitation

Oh you're talking about Memory inject not his clones.

I mean if a mind attack severely hurt someone who has resistance in the millions I see no reason a character with resistance in the hundreds would survive for even a second.

Granted Memory injection lasts for only a few seconds, but Kessler's clones don't do that, as they cause someone who touches it to die

That said Memory injection incapping a Kyoko just means Kessler needs to shoot a Lightning bolt or do a ground point to strike her soul gem as it has a nice AoE.

There's also the fact that said mind attacks could knock Cole MacGrath, who resisted a mind attack capable of sending a whole city into a frenzy, onto his butt and leave him reeling for a few seconds. Also, taking too many mind clones could lead to death (its about 3 if I remember correctly from the game)

Anyway, I'm gonna be in and out today, what's the score so far?

Because said character with resistance in the hundreds is way harder to kill.

Why he'd give his memories to anyone who isn't Cole?

Also Kessler doesn't have the AP to one shot Kyoko nor her Soul Gem, and the clone trick isn't working more than once.

@PTSO Two actually, but I doubt someone with much lesser resistance will survive 1

Anyway, I think I'll give it to Kyoko here.

Her clones get mindhaxed immediately on contact and if she does see that initially she'll go for a much more cautious approach and have her clones spam fireballs to weaken them.

From that point, she probably recreates said clones and then overwhelm Kessler with them.

Voting Second best girl

It working once will be more then enough to fry their brain.

Kaltias said:
Because said character with resistance in the hundreds is way harder to kill.

Why he'd give his memories to anyone who isn't Cole?

Also Kessler doesn't have the AP to one shot Kyoko nor her Soul Gem, and the clone trick isn't working more than once.
I don't understand this first point though

A person in the millions is easier to kill with mindhax then a person in the hundreds?

To incap, that's the literal entire reason he did it against Sasha to escape

No, a person with immortality and regenerative abilities is harder to kill than a person who has none.

You made the thread about instadeath and Regenerationn, no? Logic is the same. You just know that it's a mind attack that happens to kill things.

Kaltias said:
No, a person with immortality and regenerative abilities is harder to kill than a person who has none.

You made the thread about instadeath and Regenerationn, no? Logic is the same. You just know that it's a mind attack that happens to kill things.
A mind attack isn't death manipulation though.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Just noticed this little typo and now I'm laughing at the mental image of Kyoko and Kessler standing across from each other on an open field with a line of 30 deers in between them.
I need to use this stipulation unironically for a thread

Imagine if at some point during the battle both Kyoko and Kessler just start riding atop the deer while taking potshots at each other. It'll be like that seen from Yugioh where they start card dueling while riding motorcycles, but with deer instead.

Back