• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse High 1-B Upgrade

Why? Gengen just respects that the decision of what is canon to the Madoka series belongs to the creators of the series like Gen Urobuchi and not to him. Don't know of this help but his novel was released in a official Madoka Magica 10th anniversary book. Again not reason to assume this isn't a random universe inside the cosmologu especially when other timelines/universes are recognized within the novel.
Should probably be fine with the place its released in. Also the 2nd point isn't an indication of canonicity either as the novel setting would have to be recognized outside of the novel instead of the novel recognizing other settings, that is not how canonicity works.

But what you don't understand is that string theory and the situation here are very different, string theory is not meant for this hierarchy and is mentioned in different places.

It's questionable to use it in the first place, but even if we did, something that deals with compressed dimensions like strings would not be of any help here in the infinite dimensional hierarchy.(Even if it does, it requires many references and contexts.)

It would be inconsistent to use infinite hierarchy and string theory together because they have been used in different contexts, independent of each other.

Especially considering that these events take place in the 4th dimension and go down infinitely.

Ok so important question. Is this novel even canon? It's not written by the creator of Madoka Magica nor can I find any involvement from him and is written by Gengen Kusano.
This book is a special publication for the tenth anniversary.

I think these are 2-A. No higher.

The fact that these are parallel is already a bigger refutation that it is not actually QS. Also, infinite time layers do not give you H1-B in principle. In this case they would have to flow on different a

No problem except that there is no such thing

I make this interpretation according to the situation found in the scans and in the verse.

It would be extremely illogical to claim that this is actually a "H1-B hierarchy" or something like that, when you are talking about these events taking place within the 4-D structure and actually going down infinitely within 4-D. But instead of claiming H1-B, it is much more consistent and healthy to claim that "there is no H1-B" given these things. Especially given that there is no more context and no more wording for H1-B

But what he said to him "that's not QS" was exactly the argument he presented for QS. Instead of directly saying "I disagree", he simply stated that "misunderstood and did not QS" to him.
Honestly you're just arguing in bad faith. Agnaa already said the evidence wasn't what he had issue with over discord, he just didn't like the word choice I used.

Honestly you're just arguing in bad faith. Agnaa already said the evidence wasn't what he had issue with over discord, he just didn't like the word choice I used.
But that's basically the argument you have... It should not be difficult to understand. The page is very clear for everyone to understand. 😭

I am not malicious or anything, I saw these things by my friend about a year ago and I told him the same things lol.

Using the String... That's even worse, it's something completely independent of the situation here and not supported by the hierarchy that you actually presented.

But that's basically the argument you have... It should not be difficult to understand. The page is very clear for everyone to understand. 😭

I am not malicious or anything, I saw these things by my friend about a year ago and I told him the same things lol.

Using the String... That's even worse, it's something completely independent of the situation here and not supported by the hierarchy that you actually presented.
I know english isn't your first language, but Agnaa never said "The thread is wrong" his issue was how I was wording things. He isn't taking a side in the debate here. That's pretty clear.

No problem except that there is no such thing
Wild when you are just wrong, lmao
I make this interpretation according to the situation found in the scans and in the verse.

It would be extremely illogical to claim that this is actually a "H1-B hierarchy" or something like that, when you are talking about these events taking place within the 4-D structure and actually going down infinitely within 4-D. But instead of claiming H1-B, it is much more consistent and healthy to claim that "there is no H1-B" given these things. Especially given that there is no more context and no more wording for H1-B
I will say it once more, fiction will be fiction, authors can and will write shit that seems contradictory whether due to an insufficient knowledge of a topic or due to a lack of ***** to give
A verse very much can have shit that extents beyond what the moniker placed upon it would imply, Qawsedf literally posted an example above, whether or not you choose to accept the example and the fact that fiction will just break rules, is not up to me.
But what he said to him "that's not QS" was exactly the argument he presented for QS. Instead of directly saying "I disagree", he simply stated that "misunderstood and did not QS" to him.
No, he wasn't, Agnaa was clarifying what qualified, he was not speaking on the context in which these statements exist, and when I clarified to him what the context was, in the image I sent, he agreed with it qualifying.

I know english isn't your first language, but Agnaa never said "The thread is wrong" his issue was how I was wording things. He isn't taking a side in the debate here. That's pretty clear.
You don't need English as a first language to understand this. It is even more epic to say this to me, assuming that you have read the page, even though you have read it but did not understand it

Basically saying that the QS argument you are using is not QS and explaining QS = "indirectly calling it not QS"

You don't need English as a first language to understand this. It is even more epic to say this to me, assuming that you have read the page, even though you have read it but did not understand it

Basically saying that the QS argument you are using is not QS and explaining QS = "indirectly calling it not QS"
I mean, yeah it does qualify because i'm arguing it is an uncountable increase.

Wild when you are just wrong, lmao

I will say it once more, fiction will be fiction, authors can and will write shit that seems contradictory whether due to an insufficient knowledge of a topic or due to a lack of ***** to give
A verse very much can have shit that extents beyond what the moniker placed upon it would imply, Qawsedf literally posted an example above, whether or not you choose to accept the example and the fact that fiction will just break rules, is not up to me.
Basically, because there is a reference to so many statements and that it is in 4-D, there is a night and day difference between the probability of it being H1-B and the probability of it not being H1-B.

Wiki always chooses the safest case.
No, he wasn't, Agnaa was clarifying what qualified, he was not speaking on the context in which these statements exist, and when I clarified to him what the context was, in the image I sent, he agreed with it qualifying.
Lmao, you're still denying what he said. But I won't have that argument with you. Until you read the standards. I would appreciate it if you would stop communicating with me as much as possible.
I mean, yeah it does qualify because i'm arguing it is an uncountable increase.
Yes, here is the problem, being uncountable does not make it uncountable infinite. This is still a quantity, and the difference between it and the uncountable infinity is still "uncountable infinity"

Agnaa has already said it won't be QS.
I didn't, I was taking issue with part of Shiva's argument for it being QS (although I disagree with Shiva claiming that the issue was semantic). From what I've heard, there are other aspects of the quote at hand which could very well indicate that.

Basically, because there is a reference to so many statements and that it is in 4-D, there is a night and day difference between the probability of it being H1-B and the probability of it not being H1-B.

Lmao, you're still denying what he said. But I won't have that argument with you. Until you read the standards. I would appreciate it if you would stop communicating with me as much as possible.

Yes, here is the problem, being uncountable does not make it uncountable infinite. This is still a quantity, and the difference between it and the uncountable infinity is still "uncountable infinity"
However, some works have dimensions that directly describe the gap between reality and illusion. According to the new standards, these should be 1-A. So, are these dimensions only limited to the upper limit of 2-A or are low1-c higher
So the dimensions in the work may not necessarily equate to reality

I didn't, I was taking issue with part of Shiva's argument for it being QS (although I disagree with Shiva claiming that the issue was semantic). From what I've heard, there are other aspects of the quote at hand which could very well indicate that.
But basically what you say is not QS is their QS argument...

I hope it can't be misunderstood anymore

What do you even mean by "quantity". Every tier has "quantity" currently.

And being uncountably greater than infinity is in fact uncountable infinity.

But basically what you say is not QS is their QS argument...

I hope it can't be misunderstood anymore
From what I heard on Discord, it sounds like there's two arguments for QS.

Being described as "infinitely larger" (insufficient, since we need them to be uncountably infinitely larger. This can also be established by saying that they're "greater than infinitely larger").

Having the lower place analogized to a point (sufficient, since this is indicating an uncountably infinite difference).

If the latter is supported by the text, there would be grounds for QS.

However, some works have dimensions that directly describe the gap between reality and illusion. According to the new standards, these should be 1-A. So, are these dimensions only limited to the upper limit of 2-A or are low1-c higher
So the dimensions in the work may not necessarily equate to reality
What do you say... This is a very rare and extreme case. Look, no one denies that this will happen, but they say it will be very, very difficult for it to happen here.
What do you even mean by "quantity". Every tier has "quantity" currently.
Quantity... Independent of this, it still means a level that can be reached with some amount and repetition. And things like "infinity" or "uncountability" are currently treated as "quantity" on the wiki. That's why we don't use such things in qualitative differences

What do you say... This is a very rare and extreme case. Look, no one denies that this will happen, but they say it will be very, very difficult for it to happen here.

Quantity... Independent of this, it still means a level that can be reached with some amount and repetition. And things like "infinity" or "uncountability" are currently treated as "quantity" on the wiki. That's why we don't use such things in qualitative differences
Wtf are you saying. Quantitative superiority is still considered a dimensional jump.

I will simply just repost my previous post and say that no it doesn't, otherwise a bunch of tier 1 shit would just be unknown
Yeah and every tier up to high 1-A can be reached with repeated uses of the power set function, your point being?

Dimensional jumps aren't inaccessible leaps. Inaccessible jumps only start at High 1-A.

I have read a novel and mentioned more than once the difference in dimensions, such as true and false, dreams and reality. Three dimensions are not only a continuum of time and space, but also have a timeline split. In the ending, the protagonist rises to the fourth dimension, stating that the universe he is currently in is just his dream. At the end, he directly says that the whole world may also be an illusory dream
May I ask if the protagonist only has 2-B

Being described as "infinitely larger" (insufficient, since we need them to be uncountably infinitely larger. This can also be established by saying that they're "greater than infinitely larger").

Having the lower place analogized to a point (sufficient, since this is indicating an uncountably infinite difference).

It can to be enough in old standarts, yes. But it is not enough at the current standards threshold.

If I were to quote;
Well, depends on whether you can use the universes as measuring sticks for distances in the depiction or not.
Usually, you can not, because they are depicted as floating bubbles or lines or whatever which don't really depict proper size, and in that case I would say no to all of them. If you can use them in a way to measure the size of the 5D space to prove it's significantly large, then you could get somewhere. But... yeah, depicting 5D space in a way that conserves size is just pretty hard.

Space being infinite in itself doesn't matter, as space at that level is infinite in some sense anyway. You would need to be told that either specifically its 5 dimensional volume is infinite or that specifically the 5th dimensional axis (the one you add to the standard timelines) is infinite (or very large) for that to work. But I figure if you have information that specific then you wouldn't need this thread. In general, infinite could mean infinite by 3D or 4D standards, or in the sense of countably infinite times larger than a spacetime continuum, so that is just not enough.

And of course, countable x countable = countable, so infinite infinite multiverse structures do nothing to enhance 2-A.
This is basically the situation, but judging from the cans, there is no situation of seeing the "lower plane as a point". This is basically something that is interpreted.

If I were to make a summary, it basically means that there are 3-dimensional parts within the 4-dimensional structure, and here the infinite layers descend infinitely, but then rise infinitely. So, in this case it wouldn't be a QS even if it were "infinitely larger".

The other situation is basically a comment
Wtf are you saying. Quantitative superiority is still considered a dimensional jump.
Because in the new standards, there will be an uncountable, infinite quantity that enables the dimensional jump. Fundamentally, nothing will change with such dimensional jumps.

So, while the protagonist was within the hierarchy of the tetrahedrons, the higher and lower layers transfigured her body into a singularity. At the edge of her vision she sees a small dot that suddenly starts to evolve getting bigger in front of her (this is in reference to how the dot and sounds evolve infinitely in comparasion between the difference of the lower and upper layers of the hierarchy just like her body). I think this can work.

So, while the protagonist was within the hierarchy of the tetrahedrons, the higher and lower layers transfigured her body into a singularity. At the edge of her vision she sees a small dot that suddenly starts to evolve getting bigger in front of her (this is in reference to how the dot and sounds evolve infinitely in comparasion between the difference of the lower and upper layers of the hierarchy just like her body). I think this can work.
But instead of an increase in itself, this is a constantly rotating increase and decrease... In other words, there is a decrease, and then there is an equally point-shaped rise, and this continues infinitely.

That's why it is said that it first "went down and then went up"

I stated this in my first comment.:eek:

But instead of an increase in itself, this is a constantly rotating increase and decrease... In other words, there is a decrease, and then there is an equally point-shaped rise, and this continues infinitely.

That's why it is said that it first "went down and then went up"

I stated this in my first comment.:eek:
Descending is because she wants to reach a place at the bottom of the tetrahedron, where the bottom is infinite, so what are you trying to say?

Descending is because she wants to reach a place at the bottom of the tetrahedron, where the bottom is infinite, so what are you trying to say?
In short, she expressed first an infinite fall and then an infinite rise in the form of a point on her body

In other words, this is a cycle that continues infinitely like a circle within itself, first decreasing, then continuing infinitely with these decreasing points increasing in the same way at the same level. Because the scans express this in order. It says that it first fell, then rose with the same infinity. It means it keeps returning to the same level, and the level it returns to is always 4-D.

And yeah, I don't know how much i but these happening in 4-D structure. In other words, this system is not an infinitely increasing hierarchy in a spatial sense, but rather an infinite decrease and an increase at the same level. In short, it repeats the same level over and over again. (with infinitely downs and infinitely rise in itself within 4-D structure)

The only thing that is being said here is that the character gets infinitely smaller and infinitely bigger as she go downwards and becomes a singularity.
The fact that this constantly repeats within itself is not an infinitely increase in hierarchy, it always keeps she at the same level.

Last edited:
In short, she expressed first an infinite fall and then an infinite rise in the form of a point on her body

In other words, this is a cycle that continues infinitely like a circle within itself, first decreasing, then continuing infinitely with these decreasing points increasing in the same way at the same level. Because the scans express this in order. It says that it first fell, then rose with the same infinity. It means it keeps returning to the same level, and the level it returns to is always 4-D.

And yeah, I don't know how much i but these happening in 4-D structure. In other words, this system is not an infinitely increasing hierarchy in a spatial sense, but rather an infinite decrease and an increase at the same level. In short, it repeats the same level over and over again. (with infinitely downs and infinitely rise in itself within 4-D structure)
I genuinely do not know where you are even getting this interpretation.

So... I don't know what is the situation for you
I quite literally just don't see how what you're saying is correct. If you could cite the page that says this, then maybe I could at least understand the logic.
I can at least understand the argument here
Why? Gengen just respects that the decision of what is canon to the Madoka series belongs to the creators of the series like Gen Urobuchi and not to him. Don't know if this help can help but his novel was released in a official Madoka Magica 10th anniversary book. Again no reason to assume this isn't a random universe inside the cosmology especially when other timelines/universes are recognized within the novel.
I think it should be fine as being considered canon
In other words, this system is not an infinitely increasing hierarchy in a spatial sense, but rather an infinite decrease and an increase at the same level. In short, it repeats the same level over and over again. (with infinitely downs and infinitely rise in itself within 4-D structure)

The fact that this constantly repeats within itself is not an infinitely increase in hierarchy, it always keeps she at the same level.
this is literally the exact opposite of what the text states and implies

Firstly, I completely cannot understand what you are saying? The original text clearly states that it is an infinite class, and the gap is also very obvious. In the eyes of the upper class, the infinitely small class is actually infinitely large. How can we obtain a circle? The generation of more tetrahedra is due to her shuttle rather than some descent and return

Last edited:
I genuinely do not know where you are even getting this interpretation.
Because what is expressed is that it first smalls infinitely within itself, then grows at the same level within itself in the form of points and becomes singularity.

If you first decrease something and then increase it at the same level you decreased it, you still keep it at the same level.

This is the situation here. It remains at the same level, and yes man, the scans explain that.

Because what is expressed is that it first smalls infinitely within itself, then grows at the same level within itself in the form of points and becomes singularity.

If you first decrease something and then increase it at the same level you decreased it, you still keep it at the same level.

This is the situation here. It remains at the same level, and yes man, the scans explain that.
Kiriha Kosane is shuttling around. Kiriha Kosane descends within the infinite hierarchy to reach a certain place, while the bottommost infinite expansion is because it is already so large, and Kiriha Kosane has already reached the finish line.

Firstly, I completely cannot understand what you are saying? The original text clearly states that it is an infinite class, and the gap is actually infinite from the perspective of the upper class. How can we obtain a circle? The generation of a larger tetrahedron is due to her shuttle rather than some descent and return
What is said in the first place is basically an infinite decline, and then an ascension again as you describe. This keeps it at the same level

No, the small dot was the train station which from the perspective of the lower layer in the tetrahedron looks just like this, a dot. As she approches the higher layer, the dot reveals to be a train station in her eyes, which shows how high is the difference between each tetrahedron.
Lmao yes. It doesn't really mean that you see it as a point in the sense of existence. She simply states that where she sees it as a small dot in a maze, as she gets closer to the dot, the dot gets bigger and the sound coming from it gets louder. This is like seeing a structure from a distance as a dot. Just like we humans see a star as a dot from kilometers away.

This does not mean that it basically sees the meaning of existence as a point, and even if it does, I quoted DT to you that it will not be basically QS.

But I don't know how you can interpret such a statement as the difference between the layers in terms of existence being as small as a dot.

What is said in the first place is basically an infinite decline, and then an ascension again as you describe. This keeps it at the same level

Lmao yes. It doesn't really mean that you see it as a point in the sense of existence. She simply states that where she sees it as a small dot in a maze, as she gets closer to the dot, the dot gets bigger and the sound coming from it gets louder.

This does not mean that it basically sees the meaning of existence as a point, and even if it does, I quoted DT to you that it will not be basically QS.

But I don't know how you can interpret such a statement as the difference between the layers in terms of existence being as small as a dot.
So can you provide the text to return to its original state?

Ehhh... What? I basically said what was said here
Lmao yes. It doesn't really mean that you see it as a point in the sense of existence. She simply states that where she sees it as a small dot in a maze, as she gets closer to the dot, the dot gets bigger and the sound coming from it gets louder. This is like seeing a structure from a distance as a dot. Just like we humans see a star as a dot from kilometers away.

Ehhh... What? I basically said what was said here
However, Kiriha Kosane descended from the upper level to the lower level. She saw from the perspective of the upper level that the lower level was infinitely small, but in reality, it was infinitely large

Honestly, Georr's responses are only becoming less easy to understand. Not going to try anymore.

Place me in agreement with High 1-B

Back