• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Madoka 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? To be outer you need to trascend in a qualitative way the concept of space and time, in general the concept of dimensionality, is literally wrote in 1-A vsbw...
Tiering system has been revised a long time ago, I don’t really see much that would qualify Madoka being qualitatively superior over anything. The whole records stuff doesn’t really seem too convincing regarding whether or not she has R > F and also seems too vague to reliably upgrade Madoka to 1-A.

by not calling it a 'higher plane'
duh
Not necessarily. The fact that it is called a higher plane is not an impediment, as long as it is described in a way that denotes a qualitative difference with the previous one. The problem in this case is that the "source" or the "power" behind that ascension comes from a place lower than that "1-A" plane, which is an anti-feat, since one of the requirements is that something "non-outer" cannot ascend or scale to "outer" if it is not through the means or beings coming from that higher reality.
That is, the source or being that makes another being ascend must belong to that 1-A place or higher.

Last edited:
@Beat975 First of all, you have written exactly what I said in a blog I posted elsewhere and plagiarized it without asking me if you can use it. Second, that blog was meant to be used for a place with a different tiering system, so what it says doesn't apply to VSBW, which has a different tiering system.

If you don't delete my stolen content immediately, I will contact a mod or even Fandom staff and ask them to take measures immediately.

@Beat975 First of all, you have written exactly what I said in a blog I posted elsewhere and plagiarized it without asking me if you can use it. Second, that blog was meant to be used for a place with a different tiering system, so what it says doesn't apply to VSBW, which has a different tiering system.

If you don't delete my stolen content immediately, I will contact a mod or even Fandom staff and ask them to take measures immediately.
I didn't even know you had done a similar staircase. I found information on quora and reworked it from scratch to comply with vsbw standards. If mine looks a lot like yours I apologize, but then again, I didn't even know yours existed

I didn't even know yours existed
you knew it existed because the scans you sent came exactly from that blog 🗿 🗿
especially this one
fvEtdYb.png

Ok, I will check if someone plagiarized my post on Quora too and contact mods there but in the meantime, you can delete your thread here. If you wanted to use something I have written, you had to ask me.

you knew it existed because the scans you sent came exactly from that blog 🗿 🗿
especially this one
fvEtdYb.png
Ye, that's my blog. I made it for a place with a different tiering system and what I have written doesn't apply to VSBW anyway, because it has a different tiering system, and that wouldn't be 1-A here.

Ye, that's my blog. I made it for a place with a different tiering system and what I have written doesn't apply to VSBW anyway, because it has a different tiering system, and that wouldn't be 1-A here.
I found another site where that scan was, apparently it was your scale. I didn't even know that the information I got from quora was yours. In all honesty, I apologize, I made a serious mistake, and I had to ask whether I could find that information or not. I'll be deleting trhead soon, just wanted to wait for Ultima's response

I have found the Quora stuff, I have to report it because it's word for word what I wrote, without even changing anything. I just need to find how to report stuff on Quora.

Why did this happen when I don't have time........
Forgive me for speaking frankly, the arguments here are quite clich é d, reminding me of memories from several years ago. To be honest, I clearly said that I would release something in a few days.....

Not necessarily. The fact that it is called a higher plane is not an impediment, as long as it is described in a way that denotes a qualitative difference with the previous one. The problem in this case is that the "source" or the "power" behind that ascension comes from a place lower than that "1-A" plane, which is an anti-feat, since one of the requirements is that something "non-outer" cannot ascend or scale to "outer" if it is not through the means or beings coming from that higher reality.
That is, the source or being that makes another being ascend must belong to that 1-A place or higher.
is not a right debunk. In fiction there are characters who made 5d/6d... objects and they are 3d. One example is Rick from Rick and Morty

Yes, but 3d, 4d, 5d, 6d beings reside in the same "fictional" realm/setting, which consists of a concatenation of quantitative differences, on the other hand, in the new tier system one of the requirements for an "outer" place to be valid, is that it be inaccessible to those below, due to the fact that a qualitative difference implies that it cannot be reached with a concatenation of pieces of the "non-outer" plane.
That is, if a non-outer being reaches an outer by its own means, paradoxically it would be debunking itself, since by reaching that "outer place", it is demonstrating that there is no qualitative difference between the two places, therefore the supposed "outer" was never "outer" in the first place.

Anyway, it would be better to wait for an admin, either Ultima or Qawfsed who are the most informed in high tiers.

is not a right debunk. In fiction there are characters who made 5d/6d... objects and they are 3d. One example is Rick from Rick and Morty
It's a criteria for new 1-A/R>F
Madoka transcended to the higher plane without any help or using power from the higher plane in the first place.
This will be an anti-feat for getting 1-A

It's a criteria for new 1-A/R>F
Madoka transcended to the higher plane without any help or using power from the higher plane in the first place.
This will be an anti-feat for getting 1-A
In fact, MADOKA itself is a rebellion against the law of cause and effect, small circle is its own permanent existence, is directly called the existence of God, you can understand the story of small circle in TV animation as the story of God suffering, she does not need the so-called external force in a strict sense.

Yes, but 3d, 4d, 5d, 6d beings reside in the same "fictional" realm/setting, which consists of a concatenation of quantitative differences, on the other hand, in the new tier system one of the requirements for an "outer" place to be valid, is that it be inaccessible to those below, due to the fact that a qualitative difference implies that it cannot be reached with a concatenation of pieces of the "non-outer" plane.
That is, if a non-outer being reaches an outer by its own means, paradoxically it would be debunking itself, since by reaching that "outer place", it is demonstrating that there is no qualitative difference between the two places, therefore the supposed "outer" was never "outer" in the first place.

Anyway, it would be better to wait for an admin, either Ultima or Qawfsed who are the most informed in high tiers.
Ultima probably destroys me ahahah

That sums up everything I wanted to say. Regardless of the arguments, if she becomes "outer" without help then there is no "outer". At best what I see here can be reduced to Low 1-A.

This thread is already 2 pages. It should be locked and then reopened once it's time has come to be evaluated by the staff. The pre-mature arguments will just clog it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back