• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse God-Tier Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I do feels like you misunderstood our Tiering System, a lot, and just arguing for the sake of arguing. No, trivializing a multiverse to a disc or say, an elementary particle is nowhere an innacessible jump to Low 1-C and is a common thing to Tier 2, I've gave you why it is the reason that Maou Gakuin isn't 1-B despite their showing of trivializing multiverse as chesses or shogi(s) and capable to destroy them just by mere existences. I'll repeat again that the FAQ you were using is only applicable to transcending time and space as higher reality. You don't need infinite transcendent difference to be qualified as Tier 1, but your context does not backed up time space transcendent in the sense of higher reality or larger higher dimensional space which confines the lower dimensions as a bulk. Sonic example is not a good example since it has higher level of reality which transcended the time and space as its context and does qualifies via the FAQ, which any of your arguments do not.
No,All the clarification for Low 1-C was done in Sonic thread so I know what I am taking about,its not about arguing for sake of arguing,its about me not getting your point like seriously.I know,never said that it was inaccessible jump to Low 1-C but your argument mentioning Inaccessible jump implied that Inaccessible jump is required for Low 1-C which is what I disagree with.If the chess pieces are used in the fiction sense then they should be upgraded to 1-B.There is no reason as to why its only applicable to transcending space and time when the gap between 2-A and Low 1-C being surpassed by higher reality is constant throughout all of the other method and the gap doesn't change,its still not Inaccessible gap between them.You are literally reiterating my argument,my point of the argument was that infinite trascendece isn't needed for tier 1 while your argument implied that the infinite transcendence is needed for tier 1 so you are literally confusing youself and aren't interpreting my argument at all.but what my context doesn't support any of the 2 conditions which you stated? I didn't propose a single argument for PMMM tier.Sonic example is a good and recent example to show that infinitely transcending 2-A multiverse is in fact not needed for Low 1-C.
Funny thing is, it has been rejected. I suggest you to learn how our tiering works to avoid such misconception and have proper understanding.
What has been rejected? What I am saying is literally on the FAQ and the literal basis as to why Low 1-C Sonic was accepted and thread was closed.I know how tiering system works while you are literally confusing your and mine argument.Its contradictory as hell.

The whole "seeing as tracks in a disk" can pretty much lead to the 4D being just a narrative like basically CD Dramas tbh

I'm just clarifying about trivializing Tier 2 structure to something small only proved that it is above the baseline
No it's not just above baseline tier 2,I even copy quote from tiering system to prove it,and if it's above baseline tier 2 then other tier 2 characters need to destroy the reality-fiction difference to affect her?Who are tier 2 characters that can do it?

No,All the clarification for Low 1-C was done in Sonic thread so I know what I am taking about,its not about arguing for sake of arguing,its about me not getting your point like seriously.I know,never said that it was inaccessible jump to Low 1-C but your argument mentioning Inaccessible jump implied that Inaccessible jump is required for Low 1-C which is what I disagree with.If the chess pieces are used in the fiction sense then they should be upgraded to 1-B.There is no reason as to why its only applicable to transcending space and time when the gap between 2-A and Low 1-C being surpassed by higher reality is constant throughout all of the other method and the gap doesn't change,its still not Inaccessible gap between them.You are literally reiterating my argument,my point of the argument was that infinite trascendece isn't needed for tier 1 while your argument implied that the infinite transcendence is needed for tier 1 so you are literally confusing youself and aren't interpreting my argument at all.but what my context doesn't support any of the 2 conditions which you stated? I didn't propose a single argument for PMMM tier.Sonic example is a good and recent example to show that infinitely transcending 2-A multiverse is in fact not needed for Low 1-C.
The thread only clarified that infinite transcendent isn't the only factor, not that trivializing Tier 2 structures does indicates Tier 1, and we do treat the Tier 1 qualifications case by case. Sonic example is still not a good example as it was backed by all time space transcendent in the sense of higher reality as its context, which your arguments do not adequate.
What has been rejected? What I am saying is literally on the FAQ and the literal basis as to why Low 1-C Sonic was accepted and thread was closed.I know how tiering system but you look confused during a argument when you are literally arguing what I am arguing lol.
The 1-B Maou Gakuin has been rejected, trivializing Tier 2 structures to something small isn't an inacessible jump. You, being larger than a 3-dimensional particle doesn't make you suddenly a 4-dimensional being.

No it's not just above baseline tier 2,I even copy quote from tiering system to prove it,and if it's above baseline tier 2 then other tier 2 characters need to destroy the reality-fiction difference to affect her?Who are tier 2 characters that can do it?
I didn't say something related to this CRT at all, I'm saying in general, trivializing Tier 2 cosmology is something common to Tier 2 guys, which only proved they are beyond the baseline.

Sorry to intrude but are we in need of Ultima, Don'tTalk or the like to ensure if this is low 1-C or not (as I mean even with the FAQ brought in discussion with the sonic upgrades, iirc, someone contacted Ultima [I think or something along those lines] and they themselves was surprised it wasn't low 1-C so I am just wondering if this is a similar case here)?
Or we pretty much got this for now and just waiting for agreement's (and disagreements)?

I am thinking of the former here if this continues.

Last edited:
The thread only clarified that infinite transcendent isn't the only factor, not that trivializing Tier 2 structures does indicates Tier 1, and we do treat the Tier 1 qualifications case by case. Sonic example is still not a good example as it was backed by all time space transcendent in the sense of higher reality as its context, which your arguments do not adequate.
The thread clarifed that infinite transcendent isn't absolutely needed in order to qualify for Low 1-C now meaning the gap between 2-A and Low 1-C isn't inaccessible.I never said that trivializing Tier 2 structure indicates tier 1 so this is irrelevant.I know.Sonic example is a good example because it has chaos force transcending space and time in sense of high reality and is still Low 1-C because transcending in sense of Low 1-C isn't Inaccessible jump which is what my argument is and which is what you restating making mess of your argument.My arguments do adequate it becuase they are talking about gap between 2-A and Low 1-C.
The 1-B Maou Gakuin has been rejected, trivializing Tier 2 structures to something small isn't an inacessible jump. You, being larger than a 3-dimensional particle doesn't make you suddenly a 4-dimensional being.
For the reasons? Again I never said it is so you keep telling me things which I already know and are irrelevant.Not sure why you are telling me this when I already know all of this,stick to relevant arguments please

Sorry to intrude but are we in need of Ultima, Don'tTalk or the like to ensure if this is low 1-C or not (as I mean even with the FAQ brought in discussion with the sonic upgrades, iirc, someone contacted Ultima [I think or something along those lines] and they themselves was surprised it wasn't low 1-C so I am just wondering if this is a similar case here)?
Or we pretty much got this for now and just waiting for agreement's (and disagreements)?

I am thinking of the former here if this continues.
Nor sure to be honest

The thread clarifed that infinite transcendent isn't absolutely needed in order to qualify for Low 1-C now meaning the gap between 2-A and Low 1-C isn't inaccessible.
That means you don't need an infinite transcendent statements or showings but still can get such power difference via other indications, i.e time and space transcendent in the sense of higher level of reality or bulk which encompassed lower dimensions or uncountably infinite 4-dimensional universes, not that the gap between said 2 tiers isn't innacessible. You... misunderstood the Tiering System in horrible way.

I never said that trivializing Tier 2 structure indicates tier 1 so this is irrelevant.
Actually, you kinda does. You said trivializing 2-A to something akin a disc is qualifies as one.
I know.Sonic example is a good example because it has chaos force transcending space and time in sense of high reality and is still Low 1-C because transcending in sense of Low 1-C isn't Inaccessible jump which is what my argument is and which is what you restating making mess of your argument.My arguments do adequate it becuase they are talking about gap between 2-A and Low 1-C.'
Sonic was innacessible jump, try again though.
For the reasons? Again I never said it is so you keep telling me things which I already know and are irrelevant.Not sure why you are telling me this when I already know all of this,stick to relevant arguments please
Not innacessible difference.

That means you don't need an infinite transcendent statements or showings but still can get such power difference via other indications, i.e time and space transcendent in the sense of higher level of reality or bulk which encompassed lower dimensions or uncountably infinite 4-dimensional universes, not that the gap between said 2 tiers isn't innacessible. You... misunderstood the Tiering System in horrible way.
You can get such power difference doesn't mean that it requires Inaccessible jump from 2-A tier to Low 1-C which is my main point of contention with your argument.No,nowhere does transcending time and space on higher level of reality means increase in inaccessible level,wont comment on the bulk one as there might be stuffs I am not aware of.If the gap between 2 tiers was Inaccessible then simply transcending 2-A to higher plane of reality wouldn't be enough for Low 1-C but as per FAQ page and Sonic thread it was enough for Low 1-C so it isn't Inaccessible.This isn't me misunderstanding tiering system,this is me being consistent with the application of the new standards.
Actually, you kinda does. You said trivializing 2-A to something akin a disc is qualifies as one.
No I didn't,read my arguments again,My main problem was with your statement implying that Low 1-C is Inaccessibly above 2-A when in fact it isn't
Sonic was innacessible jump, try again though
This is derailing but no he didn't have Inaccessible jump,that was the main reason why I was arguing there and nobody could prove that he had Inaccessible jump there,only reasons why I even became neutral was due to FAQ page specifying that higher reality in comparison to 2-A(ie non Inaccessible) is enough to qualify for Low 1-C.If you dont agree feel free to argue with me in message thread or somewhere else and prove that Sonic had an Inaccessible jump.
Not innacessible difference.
Literally what?

You can get such power difference doesn't mean that it requires Inaccessible jump from 2-A tier to Low 1-C which is my main point of contention wkth your argument.No nowhere does transcending time and space on higher level of reality means increase in inaccessible tier,wont comment on the b7lk one as there might be stuffs I am not aware of.If the gap between 2 tiers was Inaccessible then simply transcending 2-A to higher plane of reality wouldn't be enough for Low 1-C but as per FAQ page and Sonic thread it was enough for Low 1-C so it isn't Inaccessible.This isn't me misunderstanding tiering system,this is me being consistent with the application of the new standards.

No I didn't,read my arguments again,My main problem was with your statement implying that Low 1-C is Inaccessibly above 2-A when in fact it isn't

This is derailing but no he wasn't,that was the main reason why I was arguing there and nobody could prove that he had Inaccessible jump there,only reasons why I even became neutral was due to FAQ page specifying that higher reality in comparison to 2-A(ie non Inaccessible) is enough to qualify for Low 1-C.If you dont agree feel free to argue with me in message thread or somewhere else and prove that Sonic had an Inaccessible jump.

Literally what?
I'm not gonna replying even further since it's been derailing too much at this point right now (although it's still related to Tier 1 and *****), the bolded stuffs above are when you horribly misunderstood the Tier 1 criterias (especially when it was explained about higher infinities in the Tiering System page over the standard universe model) so I'll suggest you to increase your understanding more properly regarding it.

I'm not gonna replying even further since it's been derailing too much at this point right now (although it's still related to Tier 1 and *****), the bolded stuffs above are when you horribly misunderstood the Tier 1 criterias (especially when it was explained about higher infinities in the Tiering System page over the standard universe model) so I'll suggest you to increase your understanding more properly regarding it.
Right..fine we can discuss it somewhere else if you want.Anyways it doesn't make sense for the Low 1-C to be same inaccessible above 2-A as it used to when transcending 2-A into higher reality is enough for transcending and it sure as heck isn't Inaccessible transcension.ie transcending into higher reality which is really where we disagree.Though I am pretty confident on the tiering system which I have been studying for years but eh sure I will research more on this,while you can meanwhile find ways as to how transcending into higher reality equates to Inaccessible jump.

I'm neutral on this, but I overall think YuriAkuto is making the most sense here; simply being able to see all universes appears to be Cosmic Awareness.

Seeing all universes is not the reason for low 1-C,existing outside 4-D and perceiving it as fiction is the reason

Existing outside of it isnt quite enough either, and seeing it as fiction has some baring but need a more elaborate example. Like does she perceive the entire 2-A sized multiverse as a book they can flip and alter?

She just sees Low 2-C structures as records/discs tho. It's not a big difference when you are by nature supposed to encompasses an infinity of these.

Anyone with Large Size type 9 would be expected to see universes the same way or even lower.

Also she's flat out said to be assimilated in it + "going to a higher plane" just referring to 4D or being a fundamental law of the Multiverse is like, way more coherent with the story than outright transcending it.

I know that existing outside is not enough,it's just a support evidence that Madoka is unbound of 4-D
And she can perceive the multiverse as fiction and pick up those timelines like a disc

Anyone with Large Size type 8 would be expected to see universes the same way or even lower.
Do all that characters with large size type 8 exist outside of multiverse and perceive multiverse like fiction?I really want to know who are they,and I even copy quote from tier 1 in tiering sysytem page and use characters from Magi as an example

Do all that characters with large size type 8 exist outside of multiverse and perceive multiverse like fiction?I really want to know who are they,and I even copy quote from tier 1 in tiering sysytem page and use characters from Magi as an example
I only see her treating individual universes as discs.
And she's part of the Multiverse, she even was especially warned about it.

Magi doesn't have a multiverse. Picking up universes like records isn't 5D
Low 1-C from magi perceives multiverse as fiction,that's where their low 1-C comes from.Picking up universes like records means she exists outside of it,how can you pick up something when you inside it?

I only see her treating individual universes as discs.
And she's part of the Multiverse, she even was especially warned about it.
There is scan show that she doesn't only treat it like a disc,she can watch it frame by frame too
And she has shifted into a plane that was described as higher than ordinary universe

Low 1-C from magi perceives multiverse as fiction,that's where their low 1-C comes from.Picking up universes like records means she exists outside of it,how can you pick up something when you inside it?
She litteraly can manifest avatars near Earth, picking up universes isn't a problem.

Magi is a different case. They don't get Low 1-C because of seeing individual universes as discs or suchlike.

There is scan show that she doesn't only treat it like a disc,she can watch it frame by frame too
And she has shifted into a plane that was described as higher than ordinary universe
She watches what's inside the disc.

Which can easily be regular 4D, being coherent with the explanations of the exact same episode.

She litteraly can manifest avatars near Earth, picking up universes isn't a problem.

Magi is a different case. They don't get Low 1-C because of seeing individual universes as discs or suchlike.
According to kyubey,she has ceased to be a member of universe,so she is outside it
Magi is no different,they perceive multiverse like fiction
Hyperverse level (There are "countless hyperspaces" and each dimension contains a god, for a superior god the lower world is as insignificant as fiction. The hierarchy of gods is infinite and in all these infinite dimensions every god is bound by destiny made by a superior god)
She watches what's inside the disc.

Which can easily be regular 4D, being coherent with the explanations of the exact same episode.
Inside the disc is the multiverse itself,which is 4-D

According to kyubey,she has ceased to be a member of universe,so she is outside it
Magi is no different,they perceive multiverse like fiction
Hyperverse level (There are "countless hyperspaces" and each dimension contains a god, for a superior god the lower world is as insignificant as fiction. The hierarchy of gods is infinite and in all these infinite dimensions every god is bound by destiny made by a superior god)

Inside the disc is the multiverse itself,which is 4-D
So she is a concept in the Multiversal.

It is, as pointed out by others. The entire hierarchical thing is more than what was shown here.

Inside the disc is one timeline. And its content are 3D, with being able to see frame n all just qualifying for her seeing the 3D events along a past/present/future aka a 4D axis.

So she is a concept in the Multiversal.

It is, as pointed out by others. The entire hierarchical thing is more than what was shown here.

Inside the disc is one timeline. And its content are 3D, with being able to see frame n all just qualifying for her seeing the 3D events along a past/present/future aka a 4D axis.
she has shifted to a higher plane,so she's outside universe
Magi case is no different,they perceive multiverse as fiction and it fits tiering system page
Well maybe inside the disc is one timeline,but timeline is equal to 4-D so she perceive it as fiction it's still low 1-C,not to mention there are many discs out there

she has shifted to a higher plane,so she's outside universe
Magi case is no different,they perceive multiverse as fiction and it fits tiering system page
Well maybe inside the disc is one timeline,but timeline is equal to 4-D so she perceive it as fiction it's still low 1-C,not to mention there are many discs out there.
Repeating the same things won't lead you anywhere.

I already answered and explained these points, and you didn't give anything more as of now.

I am pretty sure Magi became low 1-C because Ugo mentioned that they where 1 dimensional level above reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back