• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse God-Tier Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 1-C seems fine to me. AoC I think should remain 2-A as she doesn’t scale.
I would lean toward disagreement. Besides the Maou case brought up above, the entire explanation of what Madoka would become in ep12 was that she would be "implanted in this universe" as a concept; which imply that she's still part of it, and not transcendent.
Taking that statement literally would make Madoka Low 2-C at best. This scene would also suggest that Madoka’s existence shifted beyond the universe, as it is on a higher plane.

I would lean toward disagreement. Besides the Maou case brought up above, the entire explanation of what Madoka would become in ep12 was that she would be "implanted in this universe" as a concept; which imply that she's still part of it, and not transcendent.
This was before Magia Record gave us new evidences. Heck, if Homura Tamura didn't give the "Infinite Universe" statement, Madoka would be 2-C at best.

AoC should remain 2-A.Possessing a portion of UKG means its hax is low 1-C,not AP is low 1-C
Have you forgotten that PMMM have something called "The World of Witches" and "The World of Wraith"? new evidences should makes each of them as the entirety 5-D space now. AoC was about to destroy one of these 5-D space.

Have you forgotten that PMMM have something called "The World of Witches" and "The World of Wraith"? new evidences should makes each of them as the entirety 5-D space now. AoC was about to destroy one of these 5-D space.
The world of wraith is 4-D only,the higher plane that transcends it is 5-D

The world of wraith is 4-D only,the higher plane that transcends it is 5-D
The "Higher Plane" exists even in the World of Witches. When Madoka ascended to a Goddess, she conceptually wiped out the "higher plane" as well along with the Multiverse since they were as part of the old world where it doesn't fit to her new rule. The World of Wraith is a replace to that and should be about the same as the previous worlds, minus the existence of Witeches.

The "Higher Plane" exists even in the World of Witches. When Madoka ascended to a Goddess, she conceptually wiped out the "higher plane" as well along with the Multiverse since they were as part of the old world where it doesn't fit to her new rule. The World of Wraith is a replace to that and should be about the same as the previous worlds, minus the existence of Witeches.
Look like you misunderstand it.Madoka transcends both worlds and perceives them as fiction,that why she is 5-D.If the world of wraiths is 5-D then Madoka is even 6-D

Look like you misunderstand it.Madoka transcends both worlds and perceives them as fiction,that why she is 5-D.If the world of wraiths is 5-D then Madoka is even 6-D
Oh no, Madoka is still 5-D, I assure you that. It's just that now with New Evidences, World of Witch and Wraith are no longer just Multiverse.

What I'm talking about is that Madoka destroying 5-D cosmology and the new 5-D Cosmology was born. We both knew that everything from the previous "world" will get destroyed due to Madoka's new law.

And the one she perceives as fiction was not the "World of Wraith" as now it was actually part of the Law of Cycle. The one she perceives as "fiction" was the Multiverse, not the entirety of 5-D cosmology which what the "World of Wraith" is now.

Basically, "The World of Wraith" and "The World of Witch" are just a name that refers to the new and old 5-D cosmology in PMMM.

Last edited:
I agree with low 1-C Madoka and those who scale, it's one of the most blatant low 1-C's that I've seen in a while.

There is no proof the World of Wraths or the World of Witches are 5D. The only thing 5D from this is the Ultimate Madoka for seeing said 4D Worlds of Wraths and Witches as records and all that, and all who scale to her. (Homura's shield having a 4D pocket dimension is not evidence of the two worlds being 5D before you state that. A 4D world can hold 4D pocket dimensions easily)

The World of Wraith and Witches are just the name that refers to the 5-D cosmology, the old and the new one, both are also become parts of Madoka. Madoka doesn't perceive them as Records as they are literally her "body".

What Madoka perceives as Record was the Multiverse itself, which isn't not what the World of Wraith is....at least not entirely.

Also the world of wraiths is a part of madoka and madoka is 5-D doesn't mean the world of wraiths is 5-D too,by that logic then even 3-D reality is also 5-D because everything is a part of madoka since she is omnipresent

Yes and the multiverse here is world of wraiths,this whole thread doesn't mention anything to prove world of wraiths is 5-D
Again, world of Wraith is referring to 5-D space, not just the Multiverse. I already said it that Madoka only perceives Multiverse as records, not the entire 5-D space.

It's basically like this, with a note that the World of Witch is supposed to be gone conceptually. So both worlds in a way, like are two sides of a coin, with Madoka as the coin.

It doesn't makes Madoka anything above 5-D, it just that there are two version of 5-D space in PMMM. One that exists and one that "doesn't exist".

Last edited:
I’m not seeing how the World of Witches and the World of Wraiths themselves are supposed to be 5D. Madoka is 5D because she’s on a higher plane above them.

I’m not seeing how the World of Witches and the World of Wraiths themselves are supposed to be 5D. Madoka is 5D because she’s on a higher plane above them.
Again, Both "Worlds" are literally her.
This scene would also suggest that Madoka’s existence shifted beyond the universe, as it is on a higher plane.
The scan you posted here implied that "Higher Plane" that beyond Low 2-C structure do exist even before Madoka's ascension.

The scans I posted on the very top shows and confirm that.

Madoka whole thing is to changed everything that is within the influence of her Law. Those Higher Plane prior Madoka ascension is part of the World of Witches, Madoka ascended into that level would means she destroys it and replacing it with new one.

Last edited:

The scans on the very top shows the entirety of the 5-D cosmology, with the space that encompassed the "records" which in this case, the Multiverse. The entirety of said space is the World of Wraith itself, not the Multiverse.

Said space has basically become half of Madoka's "body".
If the worlds are her body how does she transcend them?

[/QUOTE]
If the worlds are her body how does she transcend them?
These "Worlds", are referring to the 5-D space she occupied at. It's basically just a name to refers the old and new 5-D space.

What she transcends is the Multiverse, which she trivialized like a collection of Record/disc.

I can see Madoka being 5D

But these other worlds don't seem like it unless there is a character who is interacting with modaka in same way (The 5D modaka)

if there is a way to prove the spaces/world as transcending the multiverse. Is there any scans that might be helpful for this?

More like exist within her, but you get the point.
The scan you posted here implied that "Higher Plane" that beyond Low 2-C structure do exist even before Madoka's ascension.

The scans I posted on the very top shows and confirm that.

Madoka whole thing is to changed everything that is within the influence of her Law. Those Higher Plane prior Madoka ascension is part of the World of Witches, Madoka ascended into that level would means she destroys it and replacing it with new one.
The scans you posted in the OP shows how Madoka perceives the multiverse as basically fiction. The scan I posted states that Madoka’s existence will be on a higher plane. That higher plane exists above the multiverse, so it transcends both the World of Witches and the World of Wraiths. Again, this makes Madoka herself 5D but the World of Wraiths and World of Witches by themselves are only 2-A each.

Am not great at understanding these things but this seems simple enough, agree, though would like to see what somebodydata has to say

Also this means kyubey has low 1-c sealing and tart has low 1-c bfr

Also the world of wraiths is a part of madoka and madoka is 5-D doesn't mean the world of wraiths is 5-D too,by that logic then even 3-D reality is also 5-D because everything is a part of madoka since she is omnipresent
Again this is reason why World of wraiths is a part of madoka doesn't mean that world is 5-D,there are many tier 1 characters has omnipresence but not everything in their verse upscale to that level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back