• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Madoka doesn't actually destroy the concept of witches in ep 12, what she does is creating/becoming the concept of "destruction of witches".

While the result is similar, she does not destroy the concept to do that, so she should lose concept destruction.

This also nerfs UKG's regen and nonexistent physiology a bit.

Edit: This turned into a general revision thread

It doesn't really change much tbh.

She is still fully capable of imposing her own laws upon reality and doing the whole "You aren't allowed to exist" stuff.

At most it's a problem against people as abstract as her.

I mean, type 2 is the one that is 1-A in scale, so it was always type 1

Kaltias said:
I mean, type 2 is the one that is 1-A in scale, so it was always type 1
Not anymore to my knowledge. Basically, form what it was agreed at the end of the thread, Type 2 is simply lacking a cocnept.

Kaltias said:
I guess. Not like UKG's NP was specified to begin with, unless someone made a CRT for it that I missed
Actually, in that thread, UGK was one of the characters mentioned as one of the examples for type 2 in that thread. Not sure how this downgrade changes this thought.

There was the revision on Nonexistent Physiology and it was brought up that UKG would fall under type 2 due to the whole "my concept was already deleted."

This downgrade makes UKG's nonexistent physiology "normal" because Madoka simply EE'd all witches instead of destroying the concept of "witch".

I mean, she did that all throughout space and time of the multiverse, so it's still pretty impressive.

I assume that also means Madoka's nonexistence erasure (the one she used on UKG after she came back) will no longer be better than standard conceptual erasure.

I mean, Madoka won't have conceptual erasure if this goes through, so yeah.

A concept shaping reality is not the same as destroying other concepts

Well, Nil is maybe a Type 2 Non existent characters but i'll wait WoG statemates about Nil (even if i've no need of them, it's still a good support)

Anyway, Madoka is still stronger than Moon Well sh*t

> Kal Makes PMMM thread

Ah, so maybe Kal finally posted the downgrade thread that was supposed to be done months ago

> Completely unrelated

At this point, I'm 100% sure Kal just wants to keep the current wank for normal magical girls :/

Anyways, can I add the rest of the downgrades/ updates to this thread, or should I make another one?

^Yep

And we're supposed to downgrade all of the normal magical girls down several tiers + some other ability stuff that we found / I found some days ago

SomebodyData said:
At this point, I'm 100% sure Kal just wants to keep the current wank for normal magical girls :/
Or maybe it was because the discussion about what we should do with the 7-Cs died?

Regardless yeah, post the other updates here

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Yeah here we go:

For Groups of Characters

For Specific Characters

• Removing Regenerationn (Mid-Godly): For Ultimate Madoka and Akuma Homura. Basically just redundant when they have Abstract Existence type 1.
  • Corruption: For UKG. Can corrupt the beings down to their very 'purpose'.
  • Resistance to Poison Manipulation: For Kyubey. Unaffected by a toxin released by Hinano (Flashback) in Mitama's Alina Chapter.
  • Preparation: For Mitama. In Mitama's own training chapter, she booby traps her building with a lot of trap doors.
  • Large Size (Type 8 for avatars, Type 9 for conceptual form): For Ultimate Madoka. Gen Urobuchi stated that Ultimate Madoka's skirt is the actual universe.
  • Add the following names: "Fairy", "Universe Witch", and "Hyper Ultimate Madoka" under names section. (All nicknames for Kyubey, UKG, and Ult. Madoka from the staff)
  • Minor note: Gekidan Inu-Curry is considered the biggest player when it comes to the PMMM lore, not Gen urobutcher (Who apparently just wrote the plot outline and character dialogue and has apparently denounced PMMM <The latter I haven't found confirmation on tho>)
Should I also post tier stuff while I'm at it? Since we don't have any feats currently, can't hurt to just update them to what we do know.

Fake news already, and the downgrade hasn't even gone through yet. tsk tsk tsk

But hold on a second, this isn't a downgrade thread.

This is literally switching Conceptual EE for passive EE that should be able to kill witches like Lapi and still affect UKG so its basically conceptual EE except it's (in-name) not.

Kal trying to trick us, smh.

I mean, Conceptual Destruction is probably gone. Everything else that is conceptual manip related is the same.

@MYHERO well shoot, you got a point. Even when people think it's a downgrade thread, it's actually an upgrade thread.

Back