• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IV: The Consistency is Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
inb4 someone can actually kill her, but cant neg immortality type 8 beings oof

Anyways, it seems that for now Magia Record won't be putting out any big updates, good time for making pages for Rumors or finishing other parts of the verse (I should probably make a page for Nico and the group already)

Holy fu-

Okay we are seriously gonna get behind if we don't start producing profiles and updating faster.

Yeah, I'm sorry I can't help as I don't have enough time, and even then I'd be lost if I were to make a profile

>Tart in magia records

Damn....if they didn't add Kazumi magical girl and Kanna Hijiri i will riot......Well at least Tart is owasome.

Tart's doppel form is currently the best one I've seen from Magia Record personally.

Melissa is also in Record from what I heard.

Homina homina homina.....

Best doppel ever!! Looking forward for the full witch!!

But nothing can beat Homulily as most grotesque witch....

I realllllllllly hope Tart gets an op witch description or we finally get abilities for Tart's first form.

@Velox what about the AIDS witch being the most grotesque?

We should probably start calling Nico, Hijiri (assuming you're talking about the antagonist), since Nico is the original.

Also, this bound to get hyper confusing for people who haven't read Kazumi Magica. (Also Kazumi should get updated.)

Anyways, Hijiri should have Pleiades Saints + minor antagonists + Kazusa's abilities due to Connect right? Also wouldn't Kazumi have the minor antagonists abilities from connecting to Hijiri?

And also just realized Kazumi and Hijiri is basically AoC minus the passive drains but with passive power mimicry.

Ok.

>Implying that Kazumi Magica can be defined differently from "hyper confusing"

Yeah.

Okay, well I'll be adding your calc of the Cherry Blizzard to the Dum's profile, expect it to drop today.

Might actually have to postpone Kazumi profiles, need to read for their feats. However, I think Hijiri was particularly weak physically compared to everyone else.

Should I also make a Nico or Kazusa profile?

Also another "feat" for Mami (After showing her skills to Kazusa, she impressed her to such a degree that Kazusa learned French to mimic Mami). I'm mostly joking but Kazusa was regarded as a pretty effective leader.

Doesn't Magia Record Tart drop today as well? (Btw the time traveling rumor was confirmed by Tart's memoria)

I'm looking through the Production Notes for PMMM this time, and found some very interesting things.

Kriemhild Gretchen's method of destroying the Earth was by absorbing it whole.

Her barrier is far bigger than the Earth when this happens.

Can we get someone to translate these ;_;? There is literally so much info here that can be used to upgrade the cast (5-C WN also comes from this)

Isn't there a official translation thread on this vsbattles? Maybe you can post it there and see if anybody would translate it.

Yeah I did not expect 500+ pages of production notes. Thought it was like just a couple dozen pages that were mostly translated.

Can anyone post those pages in the translations thread for me?

For Kriemhild Gretchen, she will be upgraded to "5-B, possibly higher (Would have eventually destroyed Earth over a period of time, should be far superior to her fourth timeline magical girl form, who one shot Walpurgisnacht. Is stated to be able to expand and consume the entire Earth into her body barrier in the Puella Magi Production Notes, with it being specifically mentioned that her barrier grows far bigger than the Earth in the process.)" Is that okay with y'all?

I think that simply "At least 5-B" would work.

I'll post the two about Wal for now. Although that's a bit more than "A paragraph or two"

ll try finishing Hijiri today. However, I can't remember her fighting any of the Saints without using hax? (Good for being in character stuff, bad for scaling) However assuming she is > than Nico, then Hijiri should be capable of fighting off your average magical girl physically.

She should probably be > Nico yeah.

Also tried to translate the first page about Wal and it doesn't seem that it contains anything relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back