• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IV: The Consistency is Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, don't have too much time now.

Sites are this and this if you want to give it a try (Need to cut images into pictures of the individual sentences to scan them)

We apparently forgot that Kazumi can (attempt) to reverse witch transformations. Jyubey stated it can't ever be a complete change, but it was enough for Airi to gain control (although she could only talk in german runes).

Kazumi Magica also confirms the transformation sequences as canon. here (Might add a few abilities, particularly the Rebellion transformations and the Reco ones.

"The Doppel of sacred fire. Its form is that of national salvation. The master of this emotion has a pure and good heart, free from any immorality. The countless crosses that the Doppel beckons down from the sky are no mere crosses; they're inverted crosses that symbolize the denial of divinity. All those who feel their presence shall ceaselessly disgorge their sins, be wrapped in purifying flames before one's eyes, and finally be burned away to ashes. No matter who or what stands before this Doppel, it shall find sin within them and expose it before the light of day. In short, one has no choice but to accept the full brunt of its absurd purity."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVXKynbjzw

Did... Tart just....

Tart vs Ghost Rider when?

Its Tart's attack as a doppel that is the really interesting part, what can we make of that?

Also, should we just remove her restricted key?

You mean like calculating it? Idk.

I'd say that the restricted key should stay. In base she is restricted more often than not

I was thinking more of what just happened. First, what do you think happened? Second, you think that light behind is sunlight? (I'm asking because what I'm thinking happened is probably wankish)

Alright, but she will have 5 keys.

I dunno. The scene is confusing.

It's probably just artificial light meant to give her a divine aura or something.

@Homu Technically Tart already has had hax, in her second and final forms that is.

@Kal, okay k. I'mma just write it off as her own barrier for now, unless I get more info.

Tart wins via fire too.

Anyone with sins or an impurity dies via fire given the crosses have presence based hax. Making it, surprise surprise, rather passive.

So Tart gets Curse manip, Stat Amp (AP), Stat Reduction (Durability) and Healing/Regen negation up to Mid? Base, not Doppel.

Somewhat major news:

Riz now has a doppel as well.

Kuro, currently the weakest magical girl character, for some reason capped out at one, is somehow related to Homura. She was found for no reason in people's gift boxes (currently some people think it might be due to fans). She lacks a doppel, despite having a witch form. Her "connect" specifically mentions Homura, but lacks a name, which is weird as connects only specify specific names when a character has a big relationship to one another. Maybe we should try to find out what exactly happened in that Valentines Side Story she appeared in...

She is actually a parallel Homura. Dun dun dun.

I'm wondering too. We'll have to wait for translations

inb4 it really was a parallel Homura.

Maybe its Homura's ex from Catholic school lol.

@Peter Tamura only came there for the second Madoka lol

@Kal and thus the ship wars begin in Madoka Magica

Anyways, I guess now we wait for Riz's doppel description huh? inb4 more passive fate manip

SomebodyData said:
Guess what?
"The Doppel of falling in love. Its form is a mermaid. The master of this emotion was anguished by love, as many her age are, and chose a fate too cruel to fully bear on one's own. Her Doppel, too, dreams of love as it swims freely through the air, producing sound from its hollow body for its master's sake. It can even attack by using its sound waves to fling and manipulate countless swords, but as long as its master continues to use this Doppel, she may well be unable to escape the discontent that she feels deep in her chest."

I mean she doesn't really gain anything (Unless you mean Memoria and MagiReco key)

I was referring to Magi Reco key

Should we also give Homura one? It doesn't have much now, but who knows, maybe we'll get doppel Homulily one day.

I see. I can check her Memoria quickly if you want.

I'd rather wait until she gets a Doppel or something

Should I just watch the concept movie? I've been told something major is shown in it, which could be useful here.

Also, which pages of the production notes were already translated? I want to see which ones have potential.

If you want. There is major stuff but it really doesn't have enough context to translate into anything atm.

The two about Wal (ALRF said that the note translation on PMMM wiki is good). Nothing relevant in the databook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back