• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IV: The Consistency is Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, kinda. She ended up in the same place where things end up after being wiped from existence. That would make her nonexistent/erased.

Yeah but given that we already know that she was destroyed why we would assume that she resisted specifically the concept part?

Because she got visibly destroyed via ap, but prior to that she was unaffected by the laws set in place, which would include conceptual destruction of witches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoGHGGFIlio

I'm not sure how to go with this, but apparently Tsukuyo (Which I'm currently making a profile for), attacks via a blast from the moon. Assuming this is legit, that would make her Cherry Blizzard attack the first Relavistic attack at 42% the speed of light.

I'm not sure. Like, mostly i'm not sure due to the weird animation.

It would scale to normal speed I think. It scales to attack speed and megucas can dodge attacks from each other

I'm not sure, seems attack specific or outlier, Imma go over more attacks, but geez that is pretty impressive, even with the animation.

It's probably an outlier if legit yeah. I'm also a bit concerned about cinematic timing

I'm not as worried about cinematic timing given we see it arrive by the time the cinematic cut happens, but this wouldn't be the first way above MHS outlier.

There was but I forgot what it was lol

Also there is a literal interpretation of Madoka's light attack (which is portrayed as actual light in the psp game)

Jokes aside

After Doppel Dum (I forgot the user's name lol) should I continue with making the main cast of Magia Record girls or Wing of Maigus girls?

I mean, as long as we have quantifiable stats I don't see why not.

Wing of what?

I think Momo was the strongest outside of Yachiyo, and the other main girls were relatively near Iroha. Mitama is probably around Oriko tho.

The magical girl cult that is trying to fuse rumors with witches. (Apparently, Doppels exist due to Rumors.)

Momoko>>>Rena>=Iroha yeah. Dunno how near she is to Yachiyo.

Do we have stats or calceable stuff for them tho? Other than "They are magical girls so at least that"

I meant the mysterious magical girl cult actually. Like, have they fought anyone?

The twins (Which includes Dum) fought off Iroha and her crew (not sure exactly who, lemme check)

Alice took on everyone on her own (But don't remember how well she did)

@Veltox

>Implying Magia Record profiles ever end.

In all seriousness, I'll probably do Nico and the ones that appear in Record, you could always help make some too you know.

Although i'm not sure about scaling the resistance 100% from Madoka given that she did managed to prevent Gretchen from coming back in the World of Wraiths and she had to regenerate in the World of Witches (still 2-A resistance via not being completely annihilated instantly, just not Gretchen being able to completely no sell it)

Which now that I think about it means that Madoka's law manip is one of the things that prevent full power Gretchen from re-entering the multiverse (given that she pretty obviously has the ability to do so if given the chance)

Also I thought about AoC having the same resistance, but idk if the manifestation of a which would fall under Madoka's law

Manifestation of UKG =/= Wraith

Actually, she alludes to UKG's influence as well (It was changed by something that is not a part of this world)

Wait.

If Madoka's law manip is affecting UKG, does this mean that she has a power useful in 2-A matches other than being hard to kill? Heresy

I mean, technically both. But UKG already has 2-A curses given that they would have worked on 2-A AoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back