• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IV: The Consistency is Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still stand by the fact that she is simply an irregular like Tart tbh.

The other one is just design stuff for the dark orb and that lizard mark

Tbh it seems that "irregular" is simply "that weird thing that is neither a magical girl or a witch"

Iirc Isabeau is one as well

If that were true, then technically we could argue all forms above a regular magical girl get upscaling via what was described with Tart's final form.

I mean, to be fair it's really useful only for the tier 2s

I'll make a thread to add it if/after Homura loses to Bolas again to outdate it

Something that is always intangible is non-corporeal.

Like a soul. If you can't punch souls, they just phase trough you when you touch them, because there is nothing physical to be affected

Ahhhhh, that's explains that.

Also, I think the line "as long as something stands in the shadows, it cannot accept any light unto itself." has another meaning in it.

Btw, does anyone mind if I edit the images of the verse page a bit tomorrow? Some of them don't match size wise and we even have some renders (like Lapin and Elly) near non rendered pics

It doesn't look good personally

Personally, i'd use the MagiReco cards, the main problem is that some of them aren't out (like idk, Suzune, Tamura, Kanna) and i'm not sure about how it would look with only some of them

I think we could use the cards for the ones that are already out. For the ones that aren't out yet I guess we can just keep them as they are now until they come out. Except for Tamura. Homu pointed out that her picture on the verse page is actually of a different Homura.

Welp given that i'm replacing the pics.

Anyone has a good idea for PMHT Homura/Kyoko/Sayaka?

Maybe Suzune, Nagisa and Itzli too (They look fine imo, but maybe someone has a batter pic).

Replaced the others already (I haven't edited it yet tho)

How it looks so far
==Character Profiles==
Main Series

Kaname Madoka 05 Cf2362d81642baf12f5d4e39e7813af5472b4274 hq Tomoe Mami 04 Miki Sayaka 05

Sakura Kyouko 05 Nagisa-Momoe-Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-kyokomagica42-38751587-645-911 Wrai FalseMadoka2

Main Series Antagonists
Witch of salvation kriemhild gretchen by atomictoxic-d4ozmy0 Kyu kyu Walp

LLO3eq082cza H n elly by xaiena-d5j2htm Patr

Puella Magi Homura Tamura
Tammy XMa7BBt Aju88WG

E7y7gH Imageedit 1 6271934520

Puella Magi Tart Magica
Tart ICON Elisa ICON Riz ICON Melissa ICON

Corbeau ICON Lapin ICON Isabeau ICON

Puella Magi Oriko Magica
Mikuni Oriko 03 Kure Kirika 05

Puella Magi Kazumi Magica
Kazumi 04 Kanna Misaki Umika 04

Magia Record
Tamaki Iroha 03 Nanami Yachiyo 03 395px-Holy Mami 5 star card.png

Isuzu Ren 04 Amane Tsukuyo 05 Awane Kokoro 05

Misc.
Itz Suzu

I'll give you that it's cooler, but that's not how Gretchen is depicted. Her body is completely black. She doesn't have a face that looks like Madoka's

About Homura, i'll see what the majority thinks. Yours can work too

Fair enough regarding Gretchen. I just thought mine would be better for Homu is because she has that rainbow eyes when she captured Madoka, just like in the movie.

Also, regarding PMHT cast, If someone can render an image for me I can probably find a good pic for Tamura. Not sure about Sayaka and Kyoko tho.

ALthough tbf, for Homura i'd rather use an image of how she looks normally, not how she looked like while draining Madoka

No. But if you ask someone if they know Homura's eyes color, they either asnwer "Who is Homura?" or "Purple".

Not "Rainbow colored"

Maybe this for the second one.

If possible, i prefer if only Homura is visible. It's her profile pic after all. Wal isn't relevant

Although, using that one Homura's pic ends up being twice as big as the others

I prefer if there is a single Homura in the image

And there isn't a real way to cut a single one out of that image, without rendering it (And the verse page uses non rendered pics)

Holy Mami is now canonically a bad guy in Magia Record

What is going onnnnnn

"Mami wonders who she is. Bizarrely, she seems to be speaking to herself, one Mami in her magical girl outfit, and another in her Holy Mami outfit. Holy Mami claims she is as she's always been, she's just found a way to truly save everyone. She thinks that Alina Gray and Touka Satomi taught her the truth about magical girls, and then Mami herself "embodied that miracle". Mami decided to dedicate herself to the next miracle they would perform, and to their power."

Holy Mami is what?

Mami seems to be having the same thing Yachiyo had, only instead of her magical girl form and doppel it is magical girl Mami and Holy Mami for the first half.

The second half is where it gets crazy though, if what they're saying is correct (Note that at this point the Wings have already experienced Doppels and are studying Rumors) then the miracle is Holy Mami.

Also more Mami feats:

• Was considered so powerfull and skillful, that the Magius Alina personally invited her.
  • Skips the Black Feather rank and becomes immediately a White Feather from sheer skill.
  • Stuns other White Feather magical girls (The twins) of her sheer power and skill. One of these twins, mind you, is currently with the haxiest doppel. Also, states that Doppel summoning is extremely physically exhausting, but Holy Mami has no issue with it.

>taught her the truth about magical girls

>then Mami herself "embodied that miracle"

Half-witch/composite magical girl Holy Mami?

Also i really need to start reading those MagiReco translations, do i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back