• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IV: The Consistency is Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the reason why UKG couldn't get to the World of the Wraiths because he was stuck there, not Madoka's laws?

Also, UKG has passive 2-A destruction via curses, just feel like that needs to be pointed out.

It was both I think, but i'll have to reread it.

Yeah but passive 2-A stuff isn't that good for someone above baseline like UKG

It is if UKG is fighting someone close to the baseline. It basically gets rid of all the primarily hax 2-A characters.

Like Homura.

Oh no.

Madoka can manifest in the nonexistent multiverse (Does that qualify for above baseline 2-A?)

There is a statement about Madoka destroying AoC because its curses opposed the laws of the world (As we all know those are UKG's curses)

The thing about Madoka probably being the reason why UKG can't enter is mostly because:

Madoka can exist in both multiverses, so logically UKG should be able to do it, as well.

UKG does create the AoC from a multiverse away, so her range is on that level.

So there isn't a reason for her to be unable to enter unless someone is preventing her from doing so. And Madoka is the only one who was able to, at the time

I don't think so. Homura's power doesn't seem to know that witch is Madoka, and is pointing out this way a conclusion made back as Homura. So I'm not sure if we can take the statement.

I'm pretty sure it was infering to when Madoka helped Homura destroy AoC, not that she actually destroyed it.

She literally said that Madoka and the shield are linked tho

I meant that the curses are why Madoka intervened to begin with. So it isn't much of a stretch to say that she'd block UKG if she has to.

Pretty sure thats because UKG = Madoka

Its a possibility, but idk

I mean, technically yes, but as far as Homura is concerned, no. And UKG is many things, but not the "goddess who gathers the vast curses of the universe". If anything she is the curses.

Which is the problem, Homura doesn't know. When she says they are linked she doesn't know about the correct reason why.

She doesn't know why. But she knows that Ult. Madoka is linked to the shield.

If she says that Madoka is the one linked to the shield, and obviously references Ult.Madoka, i don't see why she would be referring to UKG. Especially if she references exactly the one thing that UKG doesn't do. That's the statement btw.

She would probably be referencing shield because of UKG, due to their connection with each other, is what I'm saying.

I'm okay with your interpretation but do want to point out the other side of the spectrum.

Although, if what you're saying is correct, wouldn't UKG have to constantly be kept at bay by Ult.Madoka in the non-existent multiverse? It would be a nice feat for Madoka's M-Body spawning (Basically infinite spawning due to the fact that neither can kill each other, which is incredible), but it would also imply UKG is at least on par with all of those which is an incredible feat, especially with the entire 2-A curses.

Ok, i was mostly focused on Madoka because UKG scales to almost anything that Madoka does anyway.

That's what Homura implies yeah. Although to be fair it isn't that unexpected, she already needed infinite M-Bodies (From a 3-D perspective at least) in order to save magical girls across space-time. But it's infinite stamina and spammable 4-D M-Bodies (Admittedly type 9 already implied that) which is cool i guess?

Now we only need her to use two M-Bodies at once and we start having haxy stuff ovo

K

Well technically, any universes with similar variables would mean she has already used countless M-Bodies at once. ovo

I was also thinking, shouldn't base Kazumi be 7-C? She physically fought with a witch.

And post-cannibalism should honestly be 7-B/at least 7-B because no way a witch made by 13 magical girls isn't way above Oktavia

I was also thinking about Queen Mami and why we scale her from Final Timeline Madoka. She dwarfs the one in her verse.

And not sure why we scale KG from Final Timeline magical girl Madoka when she appeared in timeline 4

Ye

Ye

Well it was originally under the assumption that Homura's time travel = Tamura's, so every time Tamura visited a new timeline, that one would gain the fate potential.

She is scaled off Final Timeline Madoka? I thought she was scaled off Walpurgis < One shot < 4th timeline Madoka < Kriemhild Gretchen. There is also the timelines Gretchen did occur, albeit we don't know which ones.

Yeah but we don't know that. That said she did one shot Wal so 5-C.

I think so, or at least it doesn't specify if she isn't (and the speed seems from final timeline madoka). Also, 4th timeline is the one who one shot full power Wal. Third timeline is the 6-C one.

>Implying that I understand what happened in the WA

I meant that it's more Wal <<<<< 4th <<<<<< KG

Btw if you can find the quote about Madoka literally having the magical girls that she absorbs as a part of her, I can make an argument for Madoka having their abilities, depending on the wording.

Maybe sooner than you think.

Unless the moon was really UKG bleeding, in which case nothing happens.

UKG creeps me out man.

I think that what it means is that KG is stopped if you remove all grief because she decides to stop as the world is already "in heaven". Not that she comes back as long as grief exists

Killing her isn't a reasonable option to begin with because no one can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back