• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IV: The Consistency is Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well iirc that's basically the reason why people in Dies Irae (Schro can correct if i'm wrong) or Sinbad (Magi) and Cthulhu have Low-Godly.

Even then i'm positive that it's a good deal above Mid even if they can't actually recover from having their body destroyed completely.

Nah, they regen straight up from the soul, I'm saying in PMMM you can't regen from being reduced to a soul gem, someone else has to create you a new body.

No, that's about Mid + Immortality Types 2 and 6.

@Kaltias, actually, they can regen just from their souls, and even regen their souls with time. I expressed myself wrong. Holy Relics store souls, as well as Soul Gems. Sorry ;-

@SD

K. I'm fine with them not having the regen btw, just wanted to share the stuff found and discuss it.

I'm pretty sure that "Repair the body as long as the gem is intact" means that they would survive being blown up (which is Mid negation by default). Then again it's difficult to understand where to draw the line.

@Schro

Thanks.

@Kal

Even if they did have the regen, it would be a pretty shitty Low-Godly anyway cuz you don't really need some fancy hax to overcome it.

Also, isn't the definition of Type 8 Immortality

@Homu

Nah it isn't type 8, at least I don't think so. Type 8 doesn't prevent incapacitation. It just brings you back after death

Also come on, bypassing regen via smashing someone's hand with a hammer doesn't make sense independently from the kind of regen as long as it's Low-Mid or more (which it already is)

Noooooope, breach of policy. At best we can use these tweets due to how close they were to the original production of the anime.

Using tweets and stuff is allowed as long as the WoG only clarifies stuff that is already implied in the series itself.

Asking directly stuff to the author is a no-go under any circumstances.

I mean, true body AoC doesn't really punches stuff. It absorbs it.

Btw SD, isn't destroying someone's personality empathic manip instead of EE?

The personality aspect is a side-effect of her purging the evil in something.

Idk honestly. However, whatever it is, it isn't mind manip or empath manip, since from what it was described as is considerably worse than killing the enemy, even to the point that the user had moral conflicts on using it.

@Homu I guess? Seems completely unnecessary tho as it wouldn't come to play.

Guess what?

"The Doppel of falling in love. Its form is a mermaid. The master of this emotion was anguished by love, as many her age are, and chose a fate too cruel to fully bear on one's own. Her Doppel, too, dreams of love as it swims freely through the air, producing sound from its hollow body for its master's sake. It can even attack by using its sound waves to fling and manipulate countless swords, but as long as its master continues to use this Doppel, she may well be unable to escape the discontent that she feels deep in her chest."

I mean sound manip to actively use its telekinesis in a combat applicable form is at least a plus

I mean, fine. You can restrict her to 5-B AP (which is like restricting 682's reactive evolution but I digress), but this doesn't avoid that pretty soon Gretchen will come back, being now infinite in speed via being a natural inhabitant of a place where space-time is nonexistent, then blitzing (she was still 5-B in the nonexistent multiverse)

Shouldn't UKG have Infinite Speed?

That's included in eventually becoming immeasurable. We gave her a tier only for the minimum and the maximum

Did we ever decide on whether or not UKG has conceptual manip resistance or negation or did we just leave it due to how ambiguous the topic was?

I'm okay with lowballing the ability and saying it was negation rather than resistance.

The later would imply she is also 2-A at that point tho

Still this conceptual manip negation would be pretty op, maybe its best to make a thread on it first, alongside any other major revisions?

Wait now that I think about it, deleting her worked. She came back.

Also UKG as a 5-B should still have the same stuff, just scaled down. She grows stronger but I don't recall any statement about her gaining new abilities

No? You're thinking about when Ult. Madoka unleashed her 2-A fury of arrows, at no point does the concept manip work. Although, wouldn't UKG need to have already existed to negate or override the concept manip? Unless she has passive negation, its basically resistance.

Ye

Nah, she wouldn't need to, at least not while in the old multiverse which isn't under Madoka's jurisdictions.

Also I mean, to be erased she got erased. We don't know if it was conceptual

Unless you have proof that her attacks have casual conceptual manip as a secondary effect (It would be op afterall), I don't think we can use that as any argument.

Wooohoooo~~,didn't expect Yachiyo,Iroha,and Isuzu get their profile,Mami,you can rest now,i will focused to the magia records puella magi now.....if my Kurumi vs Mami and Semi vs Mami is concluded.....i will switching Mami to else,now i must waiting this two concluded.

Anyway,where the statement that puella magi have at least low godly regen?

That's not what I meant. We know that she was destroying witches conceptually, and UKG is a witch.

So UKG should be conceptually deleted mostly because she counts as "witch".

@Velox

There isn't enough proof yet

Well if Puella magi get the low godly regen,i swear they will be hard to use,but it also make an Masadaverse vs Puella magi verse more intersting!!

You know what,i hope they didn't get low godly regen.

If they do get Low-Godly it will be the worst Low-Godly in fiction. It wouldn't make finding matches harder at all

It makes them only slightly harder to kill than they are now.

Because we haven't made their pages yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back