• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion IV: The Consistency is Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when we'll get some feat to scale final timeline Madoka properly without lowballing so much (Fun fact, if each timeline multiply her powers, it's another tier 4/3 thing)

Anyways, Doppel Oktavia's description is still not out.

However, it has been noted that her doppel is based on her Rebellion concept art.

Speaking of which, I found the Rebellion Production Notes and boy is there info.

Wouldn't Madoka defeating the Mirror Witch be either an outlier if it's tier 2 or a relatively minor upgrade (if above 6-C) if it isn't tho?

Share those infos then ovo

It was a joke ovo

K

Say hello to Homulily's non-familiar "Drosselmeyer the freakshow".

https://wiki.puella-magi.net/File:Rebellion_Image_Note_081.jpg

Can create pocket realities inside Homura's pocket reality relating to her memories, which can be op if said memory includes someone like Walpurgis, but it shouldn't generally not appear in battle.

Chara Dolls are not Homura's familiars, not even Curry understands what they are.

All magical girls Madoka save becomes her assistants and become apart of her.

Ult Madoka's symbol is similar to the Witch of Mercy's (Not UKG for some reason)

The Dark Orb is something similar to a witch.

So like, a barrier (Familiar's) within a barrier (Homulilly's) within a barrier (The Isolation Zone). The Mirror Witch has competition.

Weird. They came out of Homulilly's body, and they were fighting for her.

If they become a part of her wouldn't that means that Madoka gets their stuff (yay for more abilities that don't work on her level)?

Maybe because KG is the specular to her magical girl self while UKG is specular to her LoC self, so only one is included in her wish of saving magical girls (I still stand by the fact that Akuma Homura and Madokami both qualify as irregulars)

Even more "what even is Homura at this point" material ovo.

Barrierception

They also mock her for some reason.

idk, though it does remind of KG's false paradise...

I mean thats possible, but the implication is that UKG is what Madoka is to magical girls. Some kind of Demonic savior for witches.

What's even weirder is that it has a mind of its own.

Too bad most of it is untranslated tho, there are hundreds of pages of this stuff

Think about what's the witch with 2-A power that has all the interest in seeing the LoC weakened (About the orb witch thing)

• Starts studying Japanese*
Btw in the end we decided to scale powered up witches from Oktavia, right? Would that mean that all the MagiReco girls would scale to Low 7-B/7-B (Those that canonically fight witches ofc. No Low 7-B to 7-B Oriko)?

I wish you were serious about that, imagine what kind of info we would get lol.

Idk about Oriko, since canonically, she just runs away, but the rest of the magical girls should at least be on that caliber ap wise.

>Implying that I wasn't serious ovo

I meant that Oriko is the example of person who doesn't scale yeah.

Nah, more my connection being slow today.

Kirika uses Vampire Fang in Sadness Prayer btw. So it isn't something new introduced by Record

I'm asking because you aren't the only one lagging hard, I've seen quite a few members double post today and so did I.

Interesting to hear.

Honestly i'd simply say that powered up witches (and magical girls who scale) can simply be "Likely 7-B", if they are superior to Oktavia who is high end Low 7-B herself

Yes. But the other multiverse was existent at this point. It's basically why we don't give Lavos High-Godly for regenerating in the DBT which is nonexistent.

I dunno. Not like it's relevant when her non-corporeality is on the same scale as Madoka anyway.

Also a thing worth pointing out, Madoka's acausality is pretty good. She manifests in PMHT, but we also see another Madoka here, which means that it happens before human Madoka was wiped from the multiverse. Which is when she becomes the LoC to begin with

I see.

It is probably gonna gives UKG mind manip resistance, similar to the Digimons that inhabits in the Dark Area.

Yeah, I noticed that beforehand. And the fact Homura concept manip say F-you to that is just makes things even funnier at how broken her concept manip is.

Question, not planning in making any thread, but can Homura bypass an Acausality from our resident space flea?

It wouldn't. The Dark Area Digimon specifically have it because their mind was erased in the process.

For the love of Madokami don't do it. Maybe, maybe not, and i don't want to figure it out

So like. I did some research about the Regenerationn of magical girls. I'm not jumping the gun yet but i'd like to hear some thoughts.

Regen stuff
Kyubey's statement in the anime about magical girls being basically invincible as long as the Soul Gem is intact (Note that he directly correlate this with their healing abilities).
Oriko stating that she has not actually harmed Kirika because she has not damaged her Soul Gem (Implying that attacks not direct to the SG aren't something that can actually kill a magical girl).

The bodies are nothing more than weapons and as long as the Soul Gem doesn't break, they can be repaired an the user is essentially immortal.

Magic ca be used to make a different body.

Nico abuses it to have multiple bodies.

So, what are you implying by this? I thought it is already a common knowledge that You had to break their soul gem in order to kill them.

Also, as far as I remember, It was Nico wishes that makes her to create another body. I don't think the other Magical girls can do it too.

I'm implying Low-Godly. Maybe.

It was yes. But the point is that making a different body with magic isn't impossible, and we know from Kyubey that they repair their body that way.

I think in Homura revenge, Homura died after getting crushed by a building....I'm not sure if Walpurgis did break her soul gem or not.

Edit: Oh there is also a a scene where Mami's breakdown after learning the truth about witches and she killed Kyoko by hitting her soul gem, implying that hitting anywhere else wouldn't kill her. And Madoka did the same thing moment later to her.

Hmmmm, that's true. I mean, in Homura Tamura, Madoka and Hitomi did recreated Sayaka's body and Mami's body into Metal Magica.

That would sadly fall under immortality 6 still. Normal magical girls can make new bodies (At least, the Saints can), but it would be under prep time and require witch flesh.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I think in Homura revenge, Homura died after getting crushed by a building....I'm not sure if Walpurgis did break her soul gem or not.
That was the anime actually. But Homura survived.

@SD

There is also "Can be repaired as long as the Gem is intact"

Still immortality type 6 since we don't know how they can be repaired. (Kazumi Magica would suggest it has to be via outside help)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Edit: Oh there is also a a scene where Mami's breakdown after learning the truth about witches and she killed Kyoko by hitting her soul gem, implying that hitting anywhere else wouldn't kill her. And Madoka did the same thing moment later to her.

I mean, I don't recall any magical girls that died without having their soul gem break. Mami getting shomped by Charllote and her sould gem is the hairpin she used. I think Kyoko did break her own soul gem in anime in order to kill Sayaka.

It seems consistent too with that Homura's flashback.

It's nearly the same way Holy Relics work. The body is "useless" and the soul will just create a new one from the outside.

They outright said that the body is repaired tho. Making a body for type 6 isn't repairing, it's replacing it. That and it shows Sayaka regenerating while she speaks.

Kyubey also says that without referencing type 6 at all, he outright says that the body is repaired with magic.

I also should mention this that, in Different Story, Mami killed herself by breaking her own soul gem. And in one occasion in Homura Tamura, Mami died after she stepped on her own soul gem.

I'm not doubting they are dependant on their soul gems, I'm saying regening from the soul and what is shown here is different.

The only instance of a new body being created (outside of a wish) is explicitly with prep time, witch flesh, and while they had their own bodies.

I mean, the Regenerationn does stem from the soul. Soul gem control magic, magic repairs the body. I myself agree that by itself it's not enough for Low-Godly, but there is also the "can be repaired as long as the SG is intact" statement and that's textbook Low-Godly.

Yeah but that was also because they wanted the old one back. Also we know that unless magical girls know about their healing capabilities, they can't use them (in this sense is more astronomically good healing than regen)

The problem here is that it is never stated how the body is repaired. If the body simply respawns thanks to the soul gem, then go ahead, but the only time we see it was in Kazumi, which also points out that being only a soul gem basically means you can't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back