• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both characters here are equally willing to destroy the world as a result of their loved ones. That's thematic enough right?

Speed NOT Equal.

Battle takes place at the Roswaal Mansion.

Puck: 1 (Blahblah9755)

Salem: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Jimboydejuan12)

Does Salem resist passive absolute zero hax?

I am assuming Puck is in his Beast of the End form, which passively freezes everything around him at absolute zero.

Should be kilometers, basically in this form he needs an incredible amount of mana to stay in it, so he forcibly drains it from his surroundings just by being in the form, causing everything to freeze at absolute zero.

Just entering in it causes a snow storm, overtime the range of it increases until an unknown amount of time later it freezes the world, or at the very least cities hundreds of kilometers away, cause it's debatable whether he could actually freeze the whole world without someone taking him out, base Reinhard is stronger than him and there are like 3 ppl in other countries comparable to Reinhard.

We need a visualization of the damage Puck did to confirm either way, season 2 should gives us that.

Then this would be an inconclusive, Salem just keeps regenerating and Puck just keeps freezing her

Im unsure if Grimm's vote can be considered legit since neither of the reasons he gave will actually allow her to do anything due to Puck's passive

Schnee One said:
Yes you can

I thought AZ didn't ignore Durability anymore though?
Still does however the distinction is sending an attack of ice that IS at absolute zero temperature meaning it isn't going to ignore durability as opposed to an attack that lowers temperature to absolute zero.

That was the distinction from that thread way back.

Celestial Pegasus said:
basically in this form he needs an incredible amount of mana to stay in it, so he forcibly drains it from his surroundings just by being in the form, causing everything to freeze at absolute zero.

It's passive.

Doesn't really have anything to do with stamina, being in the form drains mana from around him in order to maintain it, Puck doesn't stop draining mana and freezing everything until the entire world is frozen.

@Celestial So wait, that means he will eventually run out of mana to drain? Doesnt that mean he'll eventually revert from this form?

What's stated is that he froze the world, and by then he was still in the form, so yea can maintain it.

But as i said before it's arguable whether he actually froze the entire world cause Reinhard exists in the same country as him, and other ppl comparable to Reinhard exists in other countries, maybe he was just hiding from them the entire time who knows.

But if we take the feat at face value, he already froze the world and was still in his form, when Reinhard showed up to end him.

It could be in a sense that before he could freeze that place too it might be too far and he was interrupted.

That said I hold my doubts on becoming an eternal punching bag/freezing bag is really tie worthy but I'll toss in a tie vote FRA

Idk

It'll be like just standing there and breathing. Can't get bored of breathing if it's always gonna happen lol

Wait... Is her regen only Low-High? Turn into a puddle? Wouldn't that puddle just be frozen and... you know.. .stop regenning?

Is that a factor here?

Even with that in mind tho someone's gotta update that regen or immortality section of her page then.

It's pretty unfair honestly.

I mean, she's just gonna keep on living and the worst she gets is to be an endless punching bag. Removing my vote from a tie actually.

Back