• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci vs Princess (Battle for the 4th strongest 10-B)

Bump.

Counted.

I heard from Agnaa some people are talking shit (spreading incorrect info) in here. Who is saying MiH Pucci cannot use stand disks or White Snake?

He has the ability to still use the stand discs. Emporio has Pucci put the stand disk into him, and the stand disks still exist around, Pucci just usually doesn't use them

Also yeah lol

People at the start of the thread, and in the top five strongest thread, said I needed to specify which stand.

I didn't know Pucci still held C-Moon and Whitesnake's stand discs, my b

I haven't read the manga, I've just seen the anime. So does Pucci have the stand disks for C-Moon and Whitesnake but he has to switch them out to use them?

I find it far more questionable that he held C-Moon still since I am pretty sure he changed C-Moon into MiH, and the abilities or C-Moon are largely passive so we would know.

Bump.

Anyway, is all Shinobu has sight mind hax? If it is, then Pucci takes it rather easily, since he has dealt with worse than her's before. He observes those around him, and then removes his eyesight. From there, he moves in to strike and kills, or resets the universe.

Thus, I vote Pucci

She basically just has sight mind hax. She also has presence mind hax that works when you can't see her, but it's much weaker and won't give her a win (instinctively kneeling when around her, but being able to stand up afterwards, the same suicide-inducement but much slower).

Also, is that vote for both rounds?

Alright, counted.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

So we have confirmed Pucci with MIH has access to a few Whitesnake abilities? I.E stand discs? Should we change the rounds in that case to just be a MIH match only?

Okay cool, I think Pucci takes this pretty easily in that case. He can literally just sit at SBA range activate MIH and just stand there and he will probably win with environmental damage and he has done this in character as well.

Pucci doesn't have prior knowledge. Why would he know to do that?

Just opening with something a few times in character doesn't mean they'll open with it 100% of the time in fights.

I don't doubt that he could open with that, I just think you might be overstating how likely he is to open with it.

You might be right. Pucci in character skulks around in the shadows and generally uses his stand to do everything. This would be to his advantage against shinoubu

I would say what more puts this in Pucci's favour is that he has a lot of experience dealing with visual mind hax. Just like what he does with his brother, he observes his surroundings, and the fall out that is befalling bystanders, and then removes his own eyesight.

The only way Pucci loses this if if he sends MIH to investigate Shinobu and MIH get's mind haxed. If he sit's at max range and just uses MIH ability he takes this easily. Interesting match.

Blackcurrant91 said:
The only way Pucci loses this if if he sends MIH to investigate Shinobu and MIH get's mind haxed. If he sit's at max range and just uses MIH ability he takes this easily. Interesting match.
I don't think Pucci ever does something like that with MIH, especially not after he gets used to using the stand.

Dargoo Faust said:
I don't think Pucci ever does something like that with MIH, especially not after he gets used to using the stand.
By "something like that" do you mean the "sending MIH to investigate" or the "sitting at max range and just using MIH's ability"?

Ionliosite said:
Pucci with WS I'm not sure, but Pucci with MiH takes it, not doubt.
I think you need to state reasons for a vote, so FRA?

Agnaa said:
Round one: Pucci has Whitesnake.
Round two: Pucci has Made in Heaven.

Shinobu's in her 10-B form for both rounds. Otherwise SBA.

For an explanation of how her passive mindhax works, this short story covers almost all of it.

Enrico Pucci, Round One: 3 (TacticalNuke002, Demon Takumo 31, Iapitus The Impaler), Round Two: 7 (JohnConquest1, Jasonsith, TacticalNuke002, Demon Takumo 31, Blackcurrant91, Iapitus The Impaler, Ionliosite)

Shinobu Oshino, Round One: 2 (Jasonsith, Blackcurrant91), Round Two: 0

Inconclusive, Round One: 0, Round Two: 0

NewPucci jojoeoh
Shinobu-second-cutest
Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty. Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Added to OP.

MiH Pucci certainly takes this FRA. WS Pucci, i don't think so... Either WS can be perfectly automatic and is mindhaxed, or it's not and Pucci is. Iirc, Pucci already knew about heavy weather abilities before his fight with Weather Report and that's why he knew he had to blind himself with WS, he can't be prepared to fight a passive mindhax without any knowledge. With SBA, Shinobu wins round one.

Back