• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci vs Princess (Battle for the 4th strongest 10-B)

@TacticalNuke Nope.

@Blackcurrant91 That's correct. The rest of her abilities came with her becoming a vampire, which also came with her losing her mind manip/resurrection.

Jotaro with MFTL reactions can't see Pucci when he's going fast with MiH, needing to stop time to even see where the dude is. Also, Pucci is a total stealth user in both Whitesnake and MiH. Also, if this is MiH Pucci, he obviously activates the ability immediately whether or not he's in a fight. He has a goal of reaching heaven after all. So he passively amps his speed to the point Shinobu can't even tell if he is around and then he throws knives or punches, I guess.

Whitesnake is essentially Rohan but better in some places (can actually fight, independent action, dual wield Stands, steal Stands and powers etc.) but worse in others (notably range, requiring contact iirc).

As long as it isn't C-Moon Pucci, he wins with extreme ease.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Jotaro with MFTL reactions can't see Pucci when he's going fast with MiH, needing to stop time to even see where the dude is. Also, Pucci is a total stealth user in both Whitesnake and MiH. Also, if this is MiH Pucci, he obviously activates the ability immediately whether or not he's in a fight. He has a goal of reaching heaven after all. So he passively amps his speed to the point Shinobu can't even tell if he is around and then he throws knives or punches, I guess.

Whitesnake is essentially Rohan but better in some places (can actually fight, independent action, dual wield Stands, steal Stands and powers etc.) but worse in others (notably range, requiring contact iirc).

As long as it isn't C-Moon Pucci, he wins with extreme ease.
How is this going to help with passive mind manip? But I've counted your votes anyway.

Ok, Whitesnake Pucci has zero issues with that mindhax, and MiH has a high chance of killing her accidentally by environmental hazards as well as use his prior experience with such mindhax to stay at range and throw stuff blindly at her.

Still Pucci.

Whitesnake can only deal with this mindhax if he knows he can just remove his own senses and stuff to not get screwed. I guess he can just feel that when being mindhaxed? How fast was it the process again?

Eficiente said:
Whitesnake can only deal with this mindhax if he knows he can just remove his own senses and stuff to not get screwed. I guess he can just feel that when being mindhaxed? How fast was it the process again?
The process is apparently instant/near-instant for seeing her directly. Slower for merely talking to her.

And I don't think removing senses after it's started would help a ton, not witnessing it doesn't make the mindhax go away. An artist removed their eyes, and still gave them to her as a gift afterwards.

I think you need to make a Pucci CRT Tactical. So far you have implied he has resistance to mind manip with Whitesnake (not on his profile) and info manip like heavens door (not on his profile)

If you just read the guy's profile, you can see for yourself. The only difference is discs instead of book pages.

He doesn't resist, but Shinobu has no feats of affecting something like a Stand with her mind manip, plus Whitesnake has some degree of independent action, so it can fix Pucci if he does get mindhaxed.

While he can write commands onto stand discs, this is just mind manip. Heavens door can literally manipulate information. I don't see how the comparrison works tbh. They are a very similar ability with incredibly different applications. Heavens door is way more versatile. Whitesnake would have to write some incredibly detailed commands into Pucci's stand disc to fix his mind manip.

TacticalNuke002 said:
He doesn't resist, but Shinobu has no feats of affecting something like a Stand with her mind manip
Why would stands be affected differently by mind manip?

I wouldn't think that would automatically give beings mindhax resistance.

Ghosts shouldn't automatically resist mindhax that affects thousands, right?

Hmmm. It does make it harder to interract with them. Do you need hax with non physical interraction to work on non-corps? I honestly have no idea

Blackcurrant91 said:
Hmmm. It does make it harder to interract with them. Do you need hax with non physical interraction to work on non-corps? I honestly have no idea
You only would need NPI with physical abilities, as far as I know.

EDIT: Other people I've asked have said it's not needed for mindhax for non-corps in general.

Stands don't have a corporeal mind, plus I kinda doubt they'd think that Shinobu is literal perfection, since it requires human-like emotions. There isn't a single Stand that has expressed interest in human beings. Whitesnake Pucci is like Akira as well, letting his Stand do the dirty work, while he remains out of sight.

The heck is this jazz about non-corporeal minds.

The mind isn't corporeal to begin with, unless we're talking about abilities that need contact to work, or specifically work by altering the brain or phermones. Shinobu's mindhax, from what I am aware of, doesn't need physical interaction, it needs sight, which Whitesnake is capable of. So if Whitesnake has a mind it gets affected.

That said, from by knowledge Whitesnake is not independent of Pucci to the point where it would be able to do something as specific as pulling out Pucci's mind disc and altering it without him commanding it to. Which he wouldn't be able to because mindhax. If it was independent enough to do something like that, it would have a mind that could be affected by Shinobu.

@Tactical. That's kind of the point of mindhax also. They don't get to 'think' anything other then what the person wants. If the hax works which it will, Whitesnake will def think she is literal perfection

The whole character of Whitesnake Pucci is staying out of sight and letting Whitesnake do the work. And it does have independent action to some extent (auto-protective Stand).

TacticalNuke002 said:
The whole character of Whitesnake Pucci is staying out of sight and letting Whitesnake do the work. And it does have independent action to some extent (auto-protective Stand).
If it isn't an automatic stand it isn't independent of Pucci to the point where it could disobey him and pull out his mind disc.

If it's an automatic stand that has a mind of its own it gets mindhaxed alongside Pucci.

There really isn't a situation here where Pucci w/Whitesnake isn't boned.

(Reading the reasons above)

My stance: Loli stomps against whitesnake priest FRA. (This cannot be added if it is a stomp even if my vote is counted.)

Loli lost to made in heaven priest FRA still. ~3 votes and 24 hours grace and this can be added.

Counted. Even if it can't be added due to you voting stomp, I'd like to represent who has what opinion on the fights in the OP.

Back