• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci vs Princess (Battle for the 4th strongest 10-B)

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
Round one: Pucci has Whitesnake.

Round two: Pucci has Made in Heaven.

Shinobu's in her 10-B form for both rounds. Otherwise SBA.

For an explanation of how her passive mindhax works, this short story covers almost all of it.

Enrico Pucci, Round One: 3 (TacticalNuke002, Demon Takumo 31, Iapitus The Impaler), Round Two: 8 (JohnConquest1, Jasonsith, TacticalNuke002, Demon Takumo 31, Blackcurrant91, Iapitus The Impaler, Ionliosite, DALOKA)

Shinobu Oshino, Round One: 3 (Jasonsith, Blackcurrant91, DALOKA), Round Two: 0

Inconclusive, Round One: 0, Round Two: 0

NewPucci jojoeoh
Shinobu-second-cutest

No, but he does start out of its range, as per SBA.

You need to specify which stand Pucci has for this, normally and for most of Part 6 he has Whitesnake

Which of his stands puts him at 4th strongest 10-B?

They all do different things Made in Heaven is the one with Infinite Speed eventually but Whitesnake is more versitale.

Well if MiH gave him the 4th spot, I'll give him MiH.

How about I just do two rounds? Whitesnake round one, MiH round two?

MiH was the one I suggested because there was an open spot.

Pucci did have the legendary inconclusive man himself in his employ so he may think he's under a similar ability if he gets caught in it

I can see this happening though for MiH:

In his fight with the SO crew he immediately backed off and kept building speed with MiH. He did know his opponents in that fight. He did underestimate and die to Emporio but thats a matter of him thinking he knew everything Emporio was capable of with his stand so he was only overconfiedent because he thought he knew eveything. This is a random opponent so I doubt he'll be that level of overconfident. While MiH is building up speed he changes or amps the speed of things around him. and considering this takes place in Central Park via SBA she could just be killed by something flying in the enviorment like Cars or Throwing Knives should Pucci choose to go on the attack.

TL;DR Voting Pucci because of how MiH ***** with the enviorment.

Counted.

Counted.

(Remember that MiH is just round two, there's also round one where Pucci has Whitesnake)

Would Pucci realize to do that without prior knowledge? Would Pucci really end up not making line of sight with Shinobu?

For Round 1 its likely a bit harder to summerize because he doesn't really know whats causing the mindhax and has no means of figuring it out unlike when he fought Weather. However Whitesnake has much better range and can just walk into her range to punch her or even mindhax her itself.

JohnConquest1 said:
For Round 1 its likely a bit harder to summerize because he doesn't really know whats causing the mindhax and has no means of figuring it out unlike when he fought Weather. However Whitesnake has much better range and can just walk into her range to punch her or even mindhax her itself.
I think you might be underestimating the potency of Shinobu's mindhax when people actually visually see her.

Whats specifically the range and the workings of it. Pucci has experience with fighting Mindhax and with Whitesnake he was able to counter it.

So I'll start with the parts we have more concrete information of. Being in her presence, around the radius of a room, without seeing or talking to her causes people to instinctively kneel. From there, talking to her gradually increases the desire to take one's own life.

Now for the harder to estimate parts. It's explained that directly seeing her would cause someone to rip out their own guts on the spot. The short story states that when her true nature's beauty was made visible, its radiance spread across the nation, causing artists to cut off body parts they valued more than their life and present them to her as gifts, including a sculptor's eyes which didn't seem to stop the effects of her mindhax. As well as causing all of the nation's citizens to burn portraits of her, and for them to take their lives and the lives of their loved ones.

It seemingly has components of LOS, range, and conversation, all with varying degrees of potency.

Having a curtain covering her protected people from the LOS effect, but still had them vulnerable to her presence and conversations with her.

The short story explaining most of it is only 1,600 words, the rest can be explained with a few screenshots from a recent episode.

If she has to have eye contact with them I don't think shes winning against MiH SP had trouble doing that.

Sorry, it's not about her having eye contact with the victim, it's about the victim directly seeing her.

Then Pucci has a better chance with Whitesnake here then MiH. His brothers mind hax also relied on his opponents eyesight. He may not know its that but he'd probably try to remove it on instinct from his experiences.

Haven't read his fight with Weather in a while but he has experience with similar hax anyways.

I think her type of passive mind hax would be really effective against Pucci. He is so loyal to Dio for similar reasonings that her mind hax works by.

Thats true though he considered DIO greater than God (even though DIO was using him for his own gain)

If Pucci was loyal because he considered DIO greater than God, that does seem to have striking similarities to how Shinobu's mind hax is described...

All the nation's citizens burned the portraits of the princess which, until then, they had treasured. They wondered why they had been so dedicated to such a pointless decoration. More importantly, they thought, look at the purity of "Princess Beauty". Look at her righteousness. Who could have imagined such a meritorious heart existed in the world? Is that not true beauty?
But not everyone owned things more precious than their lives. So, reluctantly, begrudgingly, thinking that such trifles could never be suitable for the princess, they offered her their lives. They offered up their own lives, their relatives' lives, their children's lives, their grandchildren's lives. The mountain of gifts before the castle became a mountain of corpses, and it did not take much time for it to grow taller than the castle walls.''

Blackcurrant91 said:
Yeah, Pucci is particularly vulnerable to extremely Charismatic people.
All of the things you are saying like this are simply not true. It's not a legit thing that happens, Pucci was ok with DIO's ideals, which were also his own, stuff ends there.

That is a massive understatement of how Pucci see's dio. Did you even read part 6? I agree that the statement might be innacurate because it doesn't apply to how mind manip works anyway.

The attitude you are having in this is as unnecessary as it gets. If person A decides to go and believe something from someone, a person B trying to make person A believe another thing is not going to have an easy time making him believe his stuff. Person A believing something before indicates nothing on how easy he believes stuff, just that he decided to believe that very specific stuff, from that very person who made him believe that, and in the very circumstances in which that happened. Someone who one day was, for example, convinced to be a Christian by someone will not be convinced to be a Jewish with the same ease any day of the week. Pucci being "vulnerable to extremely Charismatic people" is legit a weakness that you will never see in his profile.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Vulnerable isn't a weakness, it just means it works on you.
I mean, yes, but there is difference in context when you can make it sound as if something

• Will always work on someone
  • Could work on someone
  • Would have an easier time working on someone

Eficiente said:
The attitude you are having in this is as unnecessary as it gets. If person A decides to go and believe something from someone, a person B trying to make person A believe another thing is not going to have an easy time making him believe his stuff. Person A believing something before indicates nothing on how easy he believes stuff, just that he decided to believe that very specific stuff, from that very person who made him believe that, and in the very circumstances in which that happened. (ditto)
I concur. This "weakness" is almost as "specific" as the weakness of Optimus Prime being obsessed with honour and fairness. One that can be taken away by "in character but willing to kill" assumption.

Or just say both bloodlusted to save the job.

I'd think Pucci succumbing to similar effects in the past doesn't make it a weakness, it just shows that he's vulnerable to it.

Back