• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Fight takes place in Britania Area 11. Tokyo. Speed equal.

Lelouch has basic knowledge on the mechanics behind Stands, but doesnt know exactly which powers Pucci's has (obviously no MiH is allowed here).

Pucci knows that the Geass exist, but doesnt know exactly how Lelouch's works.

Pucci becomes a teacher/priest in lelouch's high school. We assume this is Lelouch during R2. They must kill each other but they dont know what the other looks like. Who kills first?

Detailed scenario:

Pucci becomes the new britanian priest in the High school's chapel during the timeskip in which Lelouch is brainwashed. Everything goes according to the show up until Lelouch getting Rolo to join him. Then its revealed that Emperor Charles has brainwashed someone else in the high school to kill Lelouch if he happens to go rogue (this is false). Lelouch only knows that this individual has some kind of power that makes him dangerous (this is what Lelouch is told).

Truth is, Pucci wants to kill Zero, and has narrowed his search until reaching the high school, where he loses track of it due to Zero's death and goes back to his facade as the priest. Zero revives and that makes Pucci move again but due to Emperor Charles' doing the memory discs he had used prior to this event have been manipulated so he must restart.

Lelouch vi Britannia and Whitesnake Enrico Pucci

Pucci pls render
Lelouch Render

You know there is a character in code geass who can amps her speed up to Infinity.

She doesn't have her profile yet unfortunately.

Also, just wanted add:

Pucci doesnt have a supply of discs in this scenario as there are no stand users in this world.

The only thing he can extract from people is the memory disc.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
You know there is a character in code geass who can amps her speed up to Infinity.

She doesn't have her profile yet unfortunately.
I wanted this to be more of a mind/intelligence game than a direct confrontation. Any input?

From what I can gather, the only intel they got is about they needs to kill someone with supernatural power. No name and no appearance details.

Takes place in R2 means that people who had knowledge of Geass like the OSI agents, Viletta, and Rolo who has a geass of his own, will be around the school. He can snatched their memory and finds out about lelouch that way. Problem is, he has no idea which one he should takes the memory first so he needs to give a lot of try.

Another problem for Pucci, the whole school has already been rigged with hidden cameras and audio system. And assuming Lelouch has already took over the OSI, he definitely will create a countermeasure to fish out Pucci. He can just send Sayoko to look for suspicious person from the shadow or just outright being his double if Lelouch doesn't wanna risk himself. He can also have Rolo as his bodyguards since his Geass is so useful for offensive and for escape method.

All in all, I'm leaning towards Lelouch due his home field advantage. If Pucci ever seen using his stand just once, Lelouch would immediately marks him and either confront him himself or sending Sayoko or Rolo (preferably Rolo) to do the job.

Also, Pucci appearance only makes him stands out like a sore thumb. As if Lelouch would missed the fact such bizarre person in a school is obviously suspicious.

For the record, Lelouch or anyone cant see whitesnake.

1 for Lelouch.

0 for Pucci

0 incon.

Idk if Pucci would try to do some kind of "field investigation" before abusing whitesnake and realize that there are a lot of cameras.

Ya do realize white has complete sentience and can act on his plan without direct orders from pucci?

White can and will mindread the full cast and school within a day if needed. And he can do that mid and within full view as white had and utilizes powers of invisibility (with often illusions and sleep manipulation often also).

White can mindread while pucci deters away from drawing attention while white does his job and mindhax or if need be put the school to sleep.

"White can mindread while pucci deters away from drawing attention while white does his job and mindhax or if need be put the school to sleep."

The only thing I want to say to this is that pucci needs to be 20 or so meters from whitesnake iirc.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
False memory and mindcontrol also work.
Iirc pucci needs to insert discs for that to happen. And if he happens to be recorded he is screwed, as Homu pointed out.

No?

White does that for him. The discs are stand discs also meaning noncorporal and obviously a camera wont have ability of recording that.

I can't say I know about Pucci and Whitesnake's behavior when made to do a task so I may be biased on this, but I'd have to agree with Homu here based on Field Advantage.

The lack of context makes it a bit odd, but someone as flamboyantly outstanding as Pucci and being the only person Lelouch probably doesn't have the first clue about is very likely to raise massive suspicion outright. It's also hard to say whether Pucci would feel confident in Lelouch having no Stand and with only a base understanding of Geass which could make it dangerous for him, not to mention Geass is as discrete in usage as you can get. Depending how much he can use Whitesnake without arousing suspicion, he could take things slow giving Lelouch time, or rush it straight away to try and corner him fast. I don't know his Modus Operandi, so my guesstimation can only take me so far.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No?

White does that for him. The discs are stand discs also meaning noncorporal and obviously a camera wont have ability of recording that.
You sure normal people cant see the discs? Why else would Foo Fighters kill anyone who approached the tractor? Or why would Jolyne hide the disc from the normal guards? Oh, and yes, White can do it for him, white is the one doing the dirty job, I know. Point was that it can be seen.

?? Why would the discs be invisible and incorporeal as well? Would that also be the same for Memory Discs? That doesn't seem to make sense when Pucci can even put in something like a music disc into someone.

Ff had a job and was made with that purpose of existence. Completely obsessed with protecting the discs at all costs.

Also maybe araki being a hack. (Also jolyne was fully aware some guards had stands and worked for white so that could be why). Although for the sake of the debate. Even despite potential discs being caught white could use illusions. Discs wont be caught or seen doing that.

But why would Pucci see the need to use illusions if he doesn't know the school is fully rigged? He wouldn't be extracting discs in plain sight after all.

Because white would find out that the school had cameras and traps although if enrico wanted he could just do his mindhax and dream manipulation on the school at some conference he set or traped himself.

I fail to see why Pucci would send White, or how White would, realize that the school is rigged with all manner of recording devices.

Not to mention, aren't these illusions a form of mind hax? How are they affecting cameras?

Enrico also did have a full prison under his control and spent a decade hiding and white doing what hed do within this fight without drawing attention meaning he does have experience with this fight.

@Lancelot

Do you want more context?

Pucci becomes the new britanian priest in the High school's chapel during the timeskip in which Lelouch is brainwashed. Everything goes according to the show up until Lelouch getting Rolo to join him. Then its revealed that Emperor Charles has brainwashed someone else in the high school to kill Lelouch if he happens to go rogue. Lelouch only knows that this individual has some kind of power that makes him dangerous (this is what Lelouch is told). Truth is Pucci wants to kill Zero, and has narrowed his search until reaching the high school, where he loses track of it due to Zero's death and goes back to his facade as the priest. Zero revives and that makes Pucci move again but due to Emperor Charles' doing the memory discs he had used prior to this have been manipulated so he must restart.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Many thanks for the added context pachi, and apologies as well if it was an inconvenience.
Oh, dont worry. If it makes the match mote interesting, its cool. Im going to add it to the OP.

Assuming then that Pucci didn't know at all about the recording devices in all this time, I really don't see him looking for them at all, and I don't understand why White would try and look for anything like that himself.

Lelouch could get into trouble not knowing what to expect from Pucci since he can be mind controlled easily from 20 meters, but I feel Lelouch would be tipped off by Pucci's presence in the school in the first place and have a better initial lead. After that, I pretty much agree with Homu's imagined scenario, is unlikely for Lelouch to draw reckless suspicion to himself without knowing what to expect - and he has already had to deal with a Geass like Mao's who was a mind reader, he's likely to expect the worst.

To be fair, Mao was like a flashlight, asking to be spotted.

Pucci will try to keep a low profile.

Surely, I don't see Pucci being reckless or rushing things which is bad for Lelouch, but if Lelouch is expecting someone with powers, he's going to go into full gear. The fact that Pucci's powers are so complex compared to Geass and that White can kill him dead in seconds from 20 meters away doesn't help him, though.

Except white can mindcontrol the entire school if needed. White also can explicitly implant false memories or as mentioned mindhax a chunk of the school at once. He can also take away memories or thoughts about him. And white already has years plenty hiding and experience of not being caught.

Pucci wont go all out unless he is cornered. He is too cunning for that.

But I take Lancelot is voting lelouch.

Pucci: 1

Lelouch: 2

Incon: 0

I'm still confused about the context tho.

If this someone that Charles brainwashed was Pucci, then it is like charles giving Pucci intel about Lelouch being Zero and his geass as well.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I'm still confused about the context tho.

If this someone that Charles brainwashed was Pucci, then it is like charles giving Pucci intel about Lelouch being Zero and his geass as well.
Nah, that part is fake. That's what Lelouch thinks. Pucci aint brainwashed by anyone. It had to be worded that way because otherwise Lelouch would know that the newcomer (aka Pucci) was the assassin sent to kill him.

You know that Code Geass loves plot twist. Nunnalli was alive.

Assuming Pucci has already been in school for years, then Lelouch homefield advantage has been diminish drastically assuming if he ever leave the chappel and interact with the people in the school. This depends on wether or not Charles brainwashed him like he did to the student council to make them forget about Nunnally existence from his memory.

Pucci is obviously Sayako turned evil and disguised, keep up Homu

Also, White can only Mindhax via touching the head. If he already has Rolo on his side, the OSI is likely already under his control. And he also probably has Sayako available...

Pucci was brainwashed by Charles but whitesnake rewrote his own memories back. And this way knows that Rolo and Viletta are outliers.

He thinks that everyone else has been manipulated, included Rolo and Viletta.

Back