• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lelouch vi britannia vs shiro Chess Match

After i saw this match in the threads i decided to make my own version of a non death battle match

Okay so Shiro is well known for her mastery of chess and hears of the great lelouch and decides to challenge him to a chess duel. (i think this is allowed because both shirou and lelouch are very famous with chess. it's part of them basically)

Lelouch:

Shiro:

For the rules of the game

Whoever can beat the other the most in a 13 round chess game wins.

Speed is equalized

both combatants have knowledge of each other

Base lelouch is used and he cannot use his geass. Also both combatants will have their equipment restricted (This is a chess match after all) also for the sake of making this matchup a bit fair, Shiro is allowed to have Sora near her. (if that makes it invalid then i will just let shiro on her own) the reason being that shiro is heavily reliant on sora and if she's not within sight or sound of him then she'll fall into an almost catatonic state.

The Location is the tavern from the disney movie beauty and the beast (gaston played chess with a man while his theme song was playing)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Shiro probably stomps. Now heres the thing... Tet (who is the physical manifestation of the concept of games itself) was able to push Sora and Shiro to their limits but in the end they won. Now im not sure just how good Lelouch is at chess (so please enlighten me on that with some sort of chess feat) but im gonna assume he is not as good of a chess player as the freakin manifestation of the concept of games itself. Plus Sora (who is not nearly as good of a chess player as Shiro) was able to play chess and win against the Ex Machina who are machines and they pretty much come in with a calculator installed in their heads. So yeah i don't know exactly just how good Lelouch is but like i doubt he has feats that can match that of Shiro's.

Shiro probably stomps. Now heres the thing... Tet (who is the physical manifestation of the concept of games itself) was able to push Sora and Shiro to their limits but in the end they won. Now im not sure just how good Lelouch is at chess (so please enlighten me on that with some sort of chess feat) but im gonna assume he is not as good of a chess player as the freakin manifestation of the concept of games itself. Plus Sora (who is not nearly as good of a chess player as Shiro) was able to play chess and win against the Ex Machina who are machines and they pretty much come in with a calculator installed in their heads. So yeah i don't know exactly just how good Lelouch is but like i doubt he has feats that can match that of Shiro's.

is there any possible people who can match shiro in chess?

is there any possible people who can match shiro in chess?
In chess? Personally i don't know any. I mean Supergenius intelligence beings win via being a Supergenius. But then it just becomes a stomp for them. So im not sure if you can make a fair match with Shiro playing chess of all games, which is her specialty.

In chess? Personally i don't know any. I mean people with Supergenius intelligence probably can via well... being a Supergenius. But other than that im not sure.

like this dude

i mean if this match is proven impossible/a stomp when a geass fan comes over.

i guess i'll use mr. fantastic.

like this dude

i mean if this match is proven impossible/a stomp when a geass fan comes over.

i guess i'll use mr. fantastic.
You should probably read my edit. If he is a supergenius and he is even considered "The smartest person on earth" and has "a Ph.D. in practically every field imaginable" then he stomps hard. Tet while yes being the concept of games and technically can be omniscient if he wants, was only an Extraordinary Genius when pushed both Sora and Shiro to their limits. So anyone who is a supergenius stomps hard really.

Last edited:
Don't know about chess, but Alice is insanely smart, though she is said to have mastered everything, so chess would be included.

-Memorized all the buildings of a world, that is much larger than Earth, including their blind spots.

-Predicted the movements of people years in advance.

-Mastered every field of technology in a technologically advance world.

-Figured out how to travel to other universes, and created an immortal phoenix based on the concept of immortality, that can't die no matter what, and this is considering everyone relevant has low-godly regen negation.

-Created a VR, and has made a name for herself in over 1000 fields, pretty much a gag that whenever something impressive exists, Alice made it.

But that's not chess related

You should probably read my edit. If he is a supergenius and he is even considered "The smartest person on earth" and has "a Ph.D. in practically every field imaginable" then he stomps hard. Tet while yes being the concept of games and technically can be omniscient if he wants, was only an Extraordinary Genius when he beat both Sora and Shiro together. So anyone who is a supergenius stomps hard really.

okay then

You should probably read my edit. If he is a supergenius and he is even considered "The smartest person on earth" and has "a Ph.D. in practically every field imaginable" then he stomps hard. Tet while yes being the concept of games and technically can be omniscient if he wants, was only an Extraordinary Genius when he beat both Sora and Shiro together. So anyone who is a supergenius stomps hard really.

so meruem

Don't know about chess, but Alice is insanely smart, though she is said to have mastered everything, so chess would be included.

-Memorized all the buildings of a world, that is much larger than Earth, including their blind spots.

-Predicted the movements of people years in advance.

-Mastered every field of technology in a technologically advance world.

-Figured out how to travel to other universes, and created an immortal phoenix based on the concept of immortality, that can't die no matter what, and this is considering everyone relevant has low-godly regen negation.

-Created a VR, and has made a name for herself in over 1000 fields, pretty much a gag that whenever something impressive exists, Alice made it.

But that's not chess related
Thing is... making matches concerning games with Sora and Shiro is difficult. Yes all of that sounds impressive but like... the match is just too vague to call if we go by intelligence and especially regarding games. So the next best thing we can do is go by feats. Sora and Shiro are in a world where games is well... life. Therefore they have MANY game intelligence feats. While Alice's feats (while still very impressive) are far more general. So can a character like Alice beat them by sheer intelligence? Its too vague to tell. Can she beat them by feats? Probably no since Sora and Shiro have way more game relating feats. So unless a character has a very clear and obvious intelligence advantage (ex. being a supergenius) or they have equal or greater feats in games, its incredibly difficult to make a fair match involving games with Sora and Shiro.

Last edited:
you think meruems a good choice
Unfortunately no. Meruem was losing by professional players for a couple of matches before he started winning. Sora and Shiro have never lost a single game in their lives and completely god stomp any form of professional player.

Unfortunately no. Meruem was losing by professional players for a couple of matches before he started winning. Sora and Shiro have never lost a single game in their lives and completely god stomp any form of professional player.

so any supergenius should not be used against sora or shiro

Of course all of this is not me saying "Yeah Sora and Shiro are the smartest and most skilled Extraordinary Genius characters when it comes to games". Its just that its difficult to find an Extraordinary Genius character with game feats on par with Sora and Shiro's. Thats it.

so a supergenius that has never played chess before.

but isn't that against the rules? (you need to find people who both have played chess)
Not necessarily have never played before. Just that he's bad at them or something similar to that. "Yeah he invented a time machine from a wooden stick but he sucks at games". Maybe the fact that he is a supergenius can make this not a stomp and just a good win for Sora and Shiro but again... with these types of matches its just too vague to tell and difficult as i explained above. So best not make them really.

Not necessarily have never played before. Just that he's bad at them or something similar to that. "Yeah he invented a time machine from a wooden stick but he sucks at games". Maybe the fact that he is a supergenius can make this not a stomp and just a good win for Sora and Shiro but again... with these types of matches its just too vague to tell and difficult as i explained above. So best not make them really.

i might make a matchup between mr fantastic and doctor who as they both played chess and they are both super geniuses.

Tet (who is the physical manifestation of the concept of games itself) was able to push Sora and Shiro to their limits but in the end they won. Now im not sure just how good Lelouch is at chess (so please enlighten me on that with some sort of chess feat) but im gonna assume he is not as good of a chess player as the freakin manifestation of the concept of games itself.
Sora and Shiro never win Tet if he was dead serious, just saying

Shiro stomps, her feats defeated all the GM in the previous world, beat the chess program above the GM level, knew all the possibilities in the chess game so she thinks of chess as tic-tac-toe, defeated the Ex-Machina cluster which had infinite capabilities as a hypercomputer which adapting over and over, grow infinitely.

We Ex-Machina, no matter what it might be, so long as it exists, can adapt to anything.”
With his speech, Einzig ── no. All the transcendental machines calculating in parallel made their move. A
single production.

I see. Uncertainty makes this game incredibly difficult to calculate. However. In that case. Sora and Shiro are under the same conditions ── predicting is difficult for both sides.
No matter what kind of existence it is, by analyzing and adapting over and over, we can grow infinitely.
That’s what our race does. However. Why? ── Why do we keep unilaterally losing, and why is it that no matter how we adapt it’s still not enough to surpass them──!?

Back