• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But Pucci would noticed the lack of Nunnally existence and the fact that Rolo is not Lelouch sibling. He will immediately marked Lelouch because of that.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
But Pucci would noticed the lack of Nunnally existence and the fact that Rolo is not Lelouch sibling. He will immediately marked Lelouch because of that.
But after doing a memory check on lelouch he doesnt see anything particular and reaches the conclusion that everyone's memories have been altered. Thus, he stops being active until Zero returns.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Pucci is obviously Sayako turned evil and disguised, keep up Homu

Also, White can only Mindhax via touching the head. If he already has Rolo on his side, the OSI is likely already under his control. And he also probably has Sayako available...
Actually. Not quite.

He can throw discs plus sleep and dream manipulation has a aoe.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I was thinking of anything non-disc related, but I didn't know the sleep and dream thing had AoE.
Not a big AoE, but enough to cover a room.

@Pachi You missed the point here. If Pucci has been around even before R2, then he would have noticed Nunnally being Lelouch only sibling and he will finds Rolo being around Lelouch suspicious.

He will thinks "what makes this sibling so special". Even if he checked on Lelouch beforehand and found nothing, he can do it again once Lelouch regained his memories since Pucci last lead was the sibling.

I understood.

But you didnt get the timeline correctly, Pucci arrives to the high school during the timeskip. He never met Nunally.

PaChi2 said:
Pucci was brainwashed by Charles but whitesnake rewrote his own memories back. And this way knows that Rolo and Viletta are outliers.

He thinks that everyone else has been manipulated, included Rolo and Viletta.
Forget about this. It was my mistake.

Im sorry but I cant answer to that... I havent watched the OVA.

I guess after.

That said, I wanted to clear out, how easy is it to use the sleep and dreaming ability of Whitesnake? Isn't it related to the acid-like thing he uses while trying to melt Jolyne and Jotaro? And wasn't it used just once, not to mention the people affected realizing there was an incongruity in the dreams, and the dreams and reality?

More than anything, the fact that it's related to the acid is what has my main worry. Won't the damage to people's bodies or the enviroment draw some manner of attention?

Wait, so Lelouch has his memories, right?

And Pucci can mind read?

This match is.... strange, to say the least

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That said, I wanted to clear out, how easy is it to use the sleep and dreaming ability of Whitesnake? Isn't it related to the acid-like thing he uses while trying to melt Jolyne and Jotaro? And wasn't it used just once, not to mention the people affected realizing there was an incongruity in the dreams, and the dreams and reality?

More than anything, the fact that it's related to the acid is what has my main worry. Won't the damage to people's bodies or the enviroment draw some manner of attention?
Melting and sleep unrelated. White comboed together two powers from himself and the amount of time it took for that to actually figure out that was fake was lethal. Excluding the fact white let jotaro and jolyne figure that out.

Thank.

If he comes to school after Lelouch was done being Kingsley, then Pucci would have no idea about Rolo and Viletta being outsider in Ashford. This is like the first scenario, except he knows the place little better. Doubt he know about the secret room in underground.

Yobobojojo said:
So Lelouch can manipulate people and have C.C. help him as necessary?
Of course, but abusing C.C or anyone who knows his true identity may give white the ability to uncover him.

C.C. might actually be a good way to draw Pucci out if he finds he can't use his powers on her. I can see him using her as a way to get Pucci to reveal his power tho. A close range encounter where Lelouch knows the Pucci's identity is the last thing Pucci wants

Yobobojojo said:
C.C. might actually be a good way to draw Pucci out if he finds he can't use his powers on her. I can see him using her as a way to get Pucci to reveal his power
Why? Drawing out white yeah except why would enrico pucci not hide still?

You are asking for C.C to be kidnapped? And this is assuming WS cant take a disc out of her.

I remembered some detail about using the acid to hide itself, so I was imagining the powers were interconnected.

C.C. is immortal, but nothing is stopping White from discing the heck out of her, which sounds like the most likely course of action for Pucci.

And Lelouch must keep playing as Zero while Sayoko does the usual stuff.

Yobobojojo said:
C.C.'s resistances
White mindhax obviously quite a bit different compared with normal mind hax. Does cc have an endurance feat on his type as transmutated if the mind into a literal plastic disc is kinda out there.

Back