• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rolo is a good tool if he wants to try something out after getting an initial suspect but beyond that... Lelouch can really only use him mostly like everyone else.

Yobobojojo said:
It's not the only option at his disposal in any case. He has Rolo if necessary as well.
If Rolo stands out, whitesnakd will uncover Lelouch and make Rolo kill him.

Hmm...

This situation is Lelouch's worst enemy IMO.

Lelouch's forte lies primarily in military strategy. That's not to say he isn't a master manipulator however. This is the same guy who creates recordings while easily predicting everything people will say.

Lelouch is also a master at finding info about people. The first thing he did when he remembered was find Rolo's information. He may not know who it is immediately, but he should eventually find evidence of Pucci being out of place.

Lelouch is also a master of avoiding detection and placing people in situations where they are forced to work with him or reveal themslelves.

This is certainly something that would be hard for him, but he's versatile enough to deal with most situations and a direct confrontation would almost invariably result in Lelouch's victory.

Going with him.

Lelouch still has the homefield advantage, but there's literal land mines everywhere with juicy info on Lelouch while the equivalent isn't the case for Pucci. I still go for Lelouch, but boy is he going to have his work cut out for him.

Lelouch: 3

Pucci: 1

Incon: 0

"direct confrontation would almost invariably result in Lelouch's victory". Not sure about this when WS can put him to sleep or make many shenanigans before he reveals his geass and gives an order. And he cannot know it.

Are we excluding the fact white can literally ohko lelouch and Enrico has plenty if experience avoiding detection for decades at a high maximum security prison and would be one of three stand users who can put a fight against geass with a potential outright negation of it via white removing the implanted command from enrico as white hinself has full control of himself and sentience to protect enrico?

To be fair @J-Man if Lelouch already knows that enrico is the enemy, he doesnt need to go and Geass him. He has more ways of killing him, but oh well.

PaChi2 said:
To be fair @J-Man if Lelouch already knows that enrico is the enemy, he doesnt need to go and Geass him. He has more ways of killing him, but oh well.
He kind of does.

10-B. 8-B with Whitesnake

Pucci can be killed like any human. Shoot him dead while WS is not able to protect him and you are golden. Use a bomb and you are platinum. Use a Knightmare and you are Diamond.

Durability: City Block level+ (Tanked direct attacks from Stone Free). City Block level+ with Whitesnake. | Unknown with C-Moon | City Block level+ (Tanked a punch from Stone Free.)

Yobobojojo said:
Isn't WS MFTL tho? If it doesn't matter, then my vote still stays
speed equal, otherwise WS would solo with its MFTL speed no matter what Lelouch does.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Durability: City Block level+ (Tanked direct attacks from Stone Free). City Block level+ with Whitesnake. | Unknown with C-Moon | City Block level+ (Tanked a punch from Stone Free.)
Yup

I wouldn't put it past Lelouch to pull off some elaborate and pretty flashy tactic to somehow isolate Enrico, or even draw his attention somewhere, if he locks on to him.

And even furthermore... 20 meters is a long range but Pucci can't exactly run super fast. If it comes to that, bombarding from distance or sniping him wouldn't be hard.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I kinda forget about that when characters in jojo are damaged by same things as normal humans.

Guess that only a knightmare can kill Pucci lol.

PaChi2 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
I kinda forget about that when characters in jojo are damaged by same things as normal humans.
Guess that only a knightmare can kill Pucci lol.
Knightmares should actually be 8-C until calcs go through

Homu Sweet Homu said:
You know what.

This thread gives me an idea about a formidable opponent for lelouch. I will make the thread later, gotta go work now.
INB4

Yagami-light-Render-SV
Kira.

Uh... I have my doubts on that scaling, specially since I am not sure if Stone Free was exerting it's full strength (then again, I don't know if she was trying to kill Mister Sideburns), but eh. No use arguing that.

Suddenly getting rid of Pucci sounds a little silly.

@homu please message me that thread when you do it. I wanna participate.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Maybe crimson then?.
Lelouch destroys Crimson in any logical scenario unless Crimson already has full intel of him.

1) Gang? Geass'd

2) Crimson? Range of 2m, not even a threat to Lelouch if he has prep.

3) Random encounter? Geass.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not even precognition plus time deletion would save him?
Are we assuming Diavolo or Dopio is out?

anyway, as I said, if Diavolo doesnt know how Lelouch's geass works, precog will be of little use. Remember his fight against the magnetic guy.

Does that effect the match? He can take over at a moment and precognition let bullets phase through him once as he deleted him being hit at all.

Maybe take this to my wall for other matches also. May be not the place but this had obviously obtained my interest.

Back