• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Christian Higdon said:
"Throat? You're saying....oh, well." He tried to, but the object didn't dent him.
Suddenly, both Freddy and Overlord are suddenly struck in the back by two giant forces.

The two giant creatures are revealed to be the reinforcements of the Forest Titan and Desert Titan.

Maxresdefault4
Maxresdefault5
Meanwhile, TheDarkMinority875 easily defeats NotChewie's OC with a finger.

"Hmph." Snapping his fingers, Freddy bent thee arena into an illusion. "Alright, alright, this is a fight, not a game of Uno!"

Christian Higdon said:
"Hmph." Snapping his fingers, Freddy bent thee arena into an illusion. "Alright, alright, this is a fight, not a game of Uno!"
The four Titans all momentarily tossed their replicas of Meyneth's Monado aside like Shulk did with the True Monado, thus recreating the arena and the universe outside it and negating Freddy's illusion manipulaton.

Christian Higdon said:
"Hmph." He just shrugged before standing there, bored out of his life.
The four Titans all pick up all eight Meyneth's Monado replicas, one in each Titan's each hand, and use World Reconstruct, gaining the Physical Protect and Crazed buffs multiplied by 2 for each Titan.

Christian Higdon said:
"You bother me so much because?" He asked, floating upwards.
The Forest and Desert Titans use the Monado Cross VIII art on Freddy, while the Ice and King Titans use the Black Hole art on Overlord. DarkMinority, meanwhile, is easily beating up NotChewie's OC.

Christian Higdon said:
"Hmph." Freddy just stood there, looking at the girl. "And you are?"
A magical princess from another- OW! her dialogue gets cut off after getting hit by Lavos.

"Oooooooooka-What is that?" He saw something giant in the sky. Was it a bird? A plane? No, it wasn't even Superman, it was Auk Shivok.

He Who God Fears

Auk roared out in rage, sending down thunder bolts. "You might wanna run. And fast." Freddy said. "I can deal with him."

A magical princess from another- OW! her dialogue gets cut off after getting hit by Lavos.

Star gets up.

"Don't worry, I got this"

I respond to Freddy.

I re-activate my briah and erase the thunderbolts, then I lunge towards Auk and try to make him commit not existing

Auk Shivok growled in anger, slowly falling before crashing and trying to breathe. He was trying to get up. It didn't help him that he had thoughts of ending it.

PublicMinority87 said:
Public gets out the Broken Diabeetus Balde and charges a spirit bomb with it, and atacks Zero.
Doesn't die due to being pure hea- oh wait... that's been retconned, right? So, *dies*

He started to breathe clearly, scared of what he may do to him. "Lemme guess. You'd rather kill me when asleep."

Back