• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Christian Higdon said:
As I said, Auk is a verse-munching beast.
No worries, bro, she won't be any pushover ; )

That wink gives off a wrong impression, but whatevers, you get the point.

I hope not. He won't be some pushover either when we unrestrict him.

Restricted Auk can be a troubled creature though.

"Scales to Nightmare HOSTLESS"... Oh... *Reads Nightmare HOSTLESS' attack potency explanation*

Well, shit. This is gonna be a little bitty challenging.

Christian Higdon said:
He started to breathe clearly, scared of what he may do to him. "Lemme guess. You'd rather kill me when asleep."
"Nah, I'll just make you part of my legion"

I respond in a calm and friendly tone

Overlord775 said:
"Nah, I'll just make you part of my legion"

I respond in a calm and friendly tone
After ya killed me, accidentally, with a move I tanked because I forgot it was retconned.

Christian Higdon said:
"A legion?" He asked in confusion. "Tell me. What legion?"
"HAH! Auk would NEVER join your pathetic legion, you SLIMY SPACE WORM SCUM!"

Yells DarkMinority875 as he rams into Overlord with the Diabeetus Blade while Overlord is also attacked by the Black Hole attack from the Ice Titan and King Titan.

Christian Higdon said:
"......So you're aware...Good." Auk turned around and grinned.
DarkMinority turned around and just glared at the edgy dragon.

"Just 'cause I'm aware of that doesn't make us confederates!"

I regen from the attack

"Good job, NOW I'M ANGRY"

I then unlock my passives, those being a passive mind screw to anything with supernatural powers, passive negation to any Non-Physical attacks coming my way and a shut down of the 5 senses + mind to anyone around me

Overlord775 said:
I regen from the attack

"Good job, NOW I'M ANGRY"

I then unlock my passives, those being a passive mind screw to anything with supernatural powers, passive negation to any Non-Physical attacks coming my way and a shut down of the 5 senses + mind to anyone around me
Cataclysmic Total Extinction Death Blast! Star yelled.

The death ball gets nullified by my passive power null

"Nice attempt, but not good enought"

I then proceed to throw a time devourer Lavos at Star

Which ends up being ineffective due to Zero wearing a steel plate which protects his balls, so as to avoid the repetition of previous events*

As it grew, it then became the size to where it's head was in the clouds. The Heavens, I should say. It felt impossible that a measurable unit would be this big.

"What the hell is going on?" Auk shouted, confused.

"Look over there." He pointed over to the bunny increasing in size, but saw nothing but a giant shadow. Big Chungus was the size of Earth.

Runs into the base*

"So... my God Tier Orphelia profile's done. Would uploading it now help our perdicament?"

Back