• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MaxForward said:
YOU!!!
(Fires a dark blast at Max)

• activates a force field*
(The dark blast rebounds and rebounds back towards the forcefield in an endless bouncy assault) Force field reflects the dark blast back, severely injuring the Edgelord
(It empowers me instead)

Thanks for that!

Christian Higdon said:
"You technically left me out of this, stupid!" I shout at him, being sent flying in the air.
You are technically leaving the battlefield and this thread since you are being flung away.

Just what you wanted.

PublicMinority87 said:
I grab a big ass container of butter sauce. I use it to grill the crabs. I then eat said crabs.
After the crabs are eaten, I steal the container and use it to grill NotChewie.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
sounds very weird but ok
get my euro long sword and the disbelief the rodri became an admin and kill you inside
(Eats Zanza with two Monados and he attacks you)

hey i am a special not wookie who just so happensto talk

do you expect me to be like Chewbacca? Growling all the time? No! I am NOT him! Totally not him...

Totallynotchewbacca said:
hey i am a special not wookie who just so happensto talk
do you expect me to be like Chewbacca? Growling all the time? No! I am NOT him! Totally not him...
So is your sons name Totallynotlumpy? Your wife Totallynotmalla?

YOU!!!
(Fires a dark blast at Max)

• activates a force field*
(The dark blast rebounds and rebounds back towards the forcefield in an endless bouncy assault) Force field reflects the dark blast back, severely injuring the Edgelord
(It empowers me instead)

Thanks for that!

Max becomes %10 power UAMG. (Ultimate Ascended Meme God)

Back