• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychic RPG Duel: Mewtwo vs. Noir (Haru Okumura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arceus0x said:
Anyways i want kukui to provide some footage or statements about the reality warping and i want cal to comment on this. Cause otherwise mewtwo yeets the planet to smithereens from space and wins, most likely.
Look up any Pokken scene with Shadow Mewtwo appearing and you'll see for yourself. Literally everytime Shadow Mewtwo shows up, the area is passively reality warped into his pocket dimension just by him showing up.

And it vanishes whenever he leaves.

@Milly

That's not proof that it doesn't miss. It would just make the skill a pain in the ass to dodge, but dodgeable all the same.

It doesn't mean that they will always hit as seen in gameplay. It would depend on where they spawn the Agi and how much the opponent is moving.

The real cal howard said:
So isn't that just a significant speed boost?
Speaking of speed, both are MFTL+. Why is it equalized?
Because MFTL+ is so large a tier that most of the time match ups end up being a blitz anyways.

Anyway, Shadow Mewtwo isn't nuking the planet in character and Hari has far more ways to win.

Haru FRA

I thought I was about to witness a massacre with how this turned into a literal argument rather than a debate at one point.

Also, Haru FRA (more ways to win and Shadow Mewtwo's definitely not starting out by nuking the planet)

True,

Then again it's from a creation feat, same as the person Haru scales to, so she's still much stronger

The real cal howard said:
It's from a creation feat of his already defeated base self. This is the X form.
Mammon (Performer of relevant feat) >> Greed palace Thieves >> Leviathan >> Pride Palace Thieves => Samael

This is Haru's scaling chain, and it's actually even bigger than this because of Persona Q2 (a canon game), and even still if Mewtwo tries to physically attack her Tetrakarn says hi.

Honestly, given how physical this version of Mewtwo is, I'd agree with you. If he had his normal rationale, that's a different story.

I hate this. It always happens like this. It ends up in a bullcrap victory for a different character and mewtwo ends up getting a loss despite the fight being nearly a stomp. Im tiered of this. Im outta here.

Arceus this is far from uncommon with you where because one side disagrees with you it's apparently a inaccurate victory, this site is not for you if you're always expecting wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back