• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychic RPG Duel: Mewtwo vs. Noir (Haru Okumura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
neither does teleportation. both are instant. also gun skills are still activated by a gun, only the bullet is instant. Mewtwo only needs to tp into space and blast the planet away. Done.

neither does teleportation. both are instant. also gun skills are still activated by a gun, only the bullet is instant. Mewtwo only needs to tp into space and blast the planet away. Done.
You really do not listen, Gun Skills aren't activated by Gun, a Gun is only a prerequisite. Even still, she can still use her Psykokinetic skills (which is literally what she starts with), and incap.

Literally every person's character fights in a dimensions as a basis, that's literally a non factor

Arceus0x said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Haru resists that anyways.
How good is the resistance?
Massively above baseline 4-A.
reality warping the arena would only cause him problems so it is even better for him. Not to mention it is passive so it doesn't matter.
Okay you aren't even listening at this point, so I'm just gonna stop replying to you. I'm not sure how you managed to completely ignore the point where I said that she resists it.

Elborate more on this please. Do you mean she can resist being reality warped across something with the scope of many star systems or something?
Mammon (Performer of relevant feat) >> Greed palace Thieves >> Leviathan >> Pride Palace Thieves => Samael

This the reality warping scaling chain for 4-A Persona characters. Massively above baseline.

Arceus0x said:
Haru resists that anyways.
How good is the resistance?
reality warping the arena would only cause him problems so it is even better for him. Not to mention it is passive so it doesn't matter.
Okay you aren't even listening at this point, so I'm just gonna stop replying to you. I'm not sure how you managed to completely ignore the point where I said that she resists it.
just explain the feat where she resists reality warping. It doesn't matter but still. You only said she resists it while he is asking to elaborate what exactly she resists, what type of attack and what does it do. Reason? Mewtwo warps an area, not a certain person.

All of the Phantom Thieves resist reality warping, it's literally on their profiles Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter from there on, they resist it and that's that. Mewtwo's reality warping is getting shrugged off.

Schnee One said:
Every phantom thief has to go to a reality warping dimension to fight, that's kinda the entire plot of the game.
THANK YOU! FINALLY A GOOD ANSWER!

well it doesn't matter anyway.

our question is instant teleportation or instant psychic attack

Mewtwo isn't teleporting. He's reality warping to another dimension like you literally said

Gary resists it and uses an attack and Mewtwo dies

Schnee One said:
Mewtwo isn't teleporting. He's reality warping to another dimension like you literally said
Gary resists it and uses an attack and Mewtwo dies
you don't get it do you?

mewtwo literally teleports above the planet and blows it up. That is what cal was telling you about.

I don't give a crap about the reality warping as it doesn't matter in this fight as she resists it anyways, not to mention it's passive.

Mewtwo only needs to teleport into space above the planet and blow it up. gg. I literally gave you a link to the video.

There is no planet to blow up if he's reality warping to another dimension dude, this is simple.

Alright, not gonna bother with this, you clearly aren't listen to anyone but yourself.
you are the one who can't even answer a basic darned question and the one who claims "oh you are not listening so im gonna stop responding" despite us either asking a logical question or saying what was already said a few times before.

There is a clear attack that cal told about above and i even sent the link to that to clarify how it works. reality warping is questionable as he doesn't even use it much. The only thing i did wrong is that i went along with kukui's statement. I would like him to provide some proof of it being passive.

No, it's on the profile, the fact that you keep prying at something for an answer that already has one is the problem.
sometimes one resistence can be negated in one way or another or simply overpowered. Perhaps it would work differently. Just saying that she has some reality warping resistence is not elaborated. for all we know she could just resist some reality warping attack. It's like saying that a character with mindhax resistence will 100% resist mindhax from anyone even if it works differently.

Anyways i want kukui to provide some footage or statements about the reality warping and i want cal to comment on this. Cause otherwise mewtwo yeets the planet to smithereens from space and wins, most likely.

No, it's just straight reality warping dimensions, including people within it. Something Haru resists. They can respond, still doesn't get past Haru's attack speed.

Imma be honest, I'm having doubts on the instant attacks from Persona. Not saying it's unbelievable but like...they miss.

That is literally not his starting move. That's literally his Ultimate Attack. Literally in every part of Pokken Shadow Mewtwo fights normally. He never once instantly starts with a planet burst. This is not like Goku using Kamehameha or WarGreymon going Terra Force. His Planet nuke is just another move in his movepool.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That is literally not his starting move. That's literally his Ultimate Attack. Literally in every part of Pokken Shadow Mewtwo fights normally. He never once instantly starts with a planet burst. This is not like Goku using Kamehameha or WarGreymon going Terra Force. His Planet nuke is just another move in his movepool.
it is his signature one because he is in his mega shadow mewtwo x forme.

That's not how that works. It's a move he performs in this form, but you haven't proven it to be a starting move. He has never actually just gone instant planet bust in story. Unless you can show me otherwise.

Shadow Mewtwo has no set character here. Anything is viable, however assuming the one planet nuke in his arsenal is his end all be all starting move is flat out wrong based upon Pokken as a whole. But whatever, I doubt the Pokemon fans will budge on this one so I have said my peace.

>Missing is now Gameplay.

Ain't gonna lie Milly...you got a ton of explaining to do on that one...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Shadow Mewtwo has no set character here. Anything is viable, however assuming the one planet nuke in his arsenal is his end all be all starting move is flat out wrong based upon Pokken as a whole. But whatever, I doubt the Pokemon fans will budge on this one so I have said my peace.
I didnt claim this, and if being honest, I wouldnt say this would happen without a shadow of a doubt. After all, his planet nuking move is more of a specialty move so theres no gurantee he'd immediately lead with it. Even with no set character.

The real cal howard said:
@Milly. Please do.
I'm hallucinating so much from lack of sleep I thought I was talking to Dragon.

Anyways, in-gameplay, most Persona spells instantly spawn in front of the target (especially in Persona 5). Now, you could chalk this up to be game mechanics, however, this is consistent as in Persona 3, after Junpei awakens his Ultimate Persona, he uses an Agi spell that instantly materializes on Jin's chest.

In Persona 3: The Movie (which doesn't contridict canon), an inexperienced Yukari summons Garu right under a shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back