• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychic RPG Duel: Mewtwo vs. Noir (Haru Okumura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
<Passively terminated
That makes literally no sense.

Mewtwo doesn't memory wipe at the Start in this form, he uses TK which Haru can survive, so she can just Hax him and hit his soul since Mewtwo has literally zero resistance.
who says she starts with that?

i never said passively terminated, read carefully. He literally resurrected himself from being terminated. What i mean is he has passive resurrection.

In this form we don't even know what he starts with as this is shadow mewtwo, while the one who starts with tk is base mewtwo.

Shadow Mewtwo is more of a DB character than anything else. His primary MO is nuke the planet.

So uh...does Haru need to breathe?

@Cal No

@Arc Most of her attacks do that and she doesn't need to lead with it. I also don't think you know what passive means unless you tell me Mewtwo is ressurecting every second of the day.

Then you have zero proof he starts with memory wipe yes?

The real cal howard said:
Haru can breathe in space?
there is nothing stated about that in her profile and her range is only mutli-kilometer while mewtwo's is interstellar

Also, genuine question. How are Gun skills instant? It's a gun.

Mewtwo in the state isn't likely to use his hax due to being naturally bloodlusted. And the actual definition of the word, not the VSBW definition.

Also, genuine question. How are Gun skills instant? It's a gun.
Mewtwo in the state isn't likely to use his hax due to being naturally bloodlusted. And the actual definition of the word, not the VSBW definition.
Gun skills, not an actual gun.

@Cal Gun "Skills" ehnhance the bullets velocity to the point that it hits the moment the trigger is pulled, the gun itself isn't instant.

Schnee One said:
@Cal Gun "Skills" ehnhance the bullets velocity to the point that it hits the moment the trigger is pulled, the gun itself isn't instant.
No worries, already did it

No because the bullet itself doesn't actually leave the barrel.

Then again even if it was, Mewtwo doesn't use speed Amps here.

I believe so yes.

Direct attacks like swinging or standard guns will miss, special attacks don't.

Schnee One said:
No because the bullet itself doesn't actually leave the barrel.
Then again even if it was, Mewtwo doesn't use speed Amps here.
you'd still need to shoot that, even if the bullet itself is instant. Like if in real life a laser is pretty much instant for a human eye but you still need to activate it. Meanwhile most mewtwo attacks are thought based and if he starts by teleporting into space and blasting the living hell out of the planet, there is nothing that prevents haru from dying from oxygen loss, extreme cold and radiation.

Special attacks miss, alright. I have Persona 5 and Royal.

I've never gotten much into the battle side of the verse here though.

Haru can miss definitely, though it's up to luck. I dunno if speed can dodge a bullet that is literally Fiamma HR but weaker.

YungManzi said:
Special attacks miss, alright. I have Persona 5 and Royal.
I've never gotten much into the battle side of the verse here though.
You need to realize Persona users can literally spawn spells where you are, the chances of Haru missing are very very minimal.

Again, Arceus. This version of Mewtwo doesn't use his thought based things in a normal fight. The Shadow Crystal in his neck prevents his normal thinking.

I mean, as I said, I never focused much on the battle lore itself.

I'm saying gameplay-wise missing is very common among skills. Especially ones like Tripple Down.

And you're more likely to miss when a shadow speed amps itself.

Again, Arceus. This version of Mewtwo doesn't use his thought based things in a normal fight. The Shadow Crystal in his neck prevents his normal thinking.
yeah sorry i get it.

Anyways mewtwo nukes the earth and Haru gets turned into a popsicle.

By thinking I mean rationale. Not that he's brain dead. Normal Mewtwo is "beat enemy efficiently and quickly." Shadow Mewtwo is "kill anything that moves."

YungManzi said:
I mean, as I said, I never focused much on the battle lore itself.
I'm saying gameplay-wise missing is very common among skills. Especially ones like Tripple Down.

And you're more likely to miss when a shadow speed amps itself.
Nah, Persona spells are far more complex than what gameplay displays.

Arceus0x said:
yeah sorry i get it.
Okay, so again, do you remember Haru's spells are literally faster than him?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Arceus0x said:
yeah sorry i get it.
speed is equalized and mewtwo has instant teleportation

And why is that? I get gameplay isn't necessarily canon but what disregards it?

Actually, shouldnt Shadow Mewtwo just passive reality warp the area into his pocket space? He....pretty much does that everytime he appears when having the Shadow Synergy stone.

Schnee One said:
IF he does that and won't nuke the planet then he's screwed
im pretty sure that his pocket reality is pretty much an arena in outer space so this would possibly make things even easier.

And why is that? I get gameplay isn't necessarily canon but what disregards it?

I can't even go even how much the gameplay is minor compared to the actual lore of the spells. Spells can range from danmaku, auras, and change to whatever their user imagines their shape to be. All of this was agreed on in the discord.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Actually, shouldnt Shadow Mewtwo just passive reality warp the area into his pocket space? He....pretty much does that everytime he appears when having the Shadow Synergy stone.
Haru resists that anyways.

Arceus0x said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Arceus0x said:
yeah sorry i get it.
speed is equalized and mewtwo has instant teleportation
Persona spells have no travel time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back