• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Project: The retiering of Hunter x Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durability - City (He barely endured the poor man bomb which had been estimated and calculated at 18 megaton from the obd). His post bomb key meld with pre bomb key. Feat within question used for the post bomb key actually a feat done by pre bomb meruem.

AP - City (He destroyed his arm when he felt humiliated as a show of respect.).

Meaning ap>durability. Meruem lacked amping durability with nen meaning endurance from the bomb would directly for base king.

For hax and ability he would need clairvoyance post bomb and poison resistance for enduring the bomb hours above what youpi and pouf did yet despite youpi and pouf contracting the poison from meruem.

Teleportation wrong. He used the teleportation only once but on the later usage meruem evidently moved despite apparently teleportating. Meaning he moved fast not teleportation.

Youpi and Pouf did not necessarily contract the poison from Meruem; they entered the blast zone themselves to look for him, but I do agree with your suggestions.

I'm ok for J-Man suggestions sans for FTL Meruem since its too high for anything shown before.

Yes, FTL Meruem seems too high.

This is the only speed feat of Meruem I can think of:
Hunter x Hunter Episode 128 HD Chimera Ant King Meruem post rose flying power up youpis ability
Hunter x Hunter Episode 128 HD Chimera Ant King Meruem post rose flying power up youpis ability

To anyone can calculate that, I'll let them be the first to review my redo of Sonic '06 or the first volume of High School x Mortal Combat

I remember that Meruem took (or would take) 2.5 minutes to fly from the scene of the fight with Netero to the palace.

One problem, how far away was Meruem from the palace at the time. This basically debunks FTL Meruem because I don't think Zeno has the air service/fair to go 2.24844E11 m (saying Meruem is SoL *5) or (you're going to be loya) arond our Earth 5610.6 time 😆. What were you thinking J-Man!? They're still on the island!

Also for the lifting strength.

Why is Killua class 50 for opening a 16 ton gate? First off, opening a heavy door =/= lifting the whole mass. Normal people can open heavy doors and gates weighing well over 500Kg. But they're not Superhuman/Class 1.

Me and Shrek seem to agree on downgrading Kalluto to 9-B does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Seeing as Kalluto is the self proclaimed weakest member of the Phantom Troupe this is something I want to figure out before I make any profiles for missing spiders.

I'm not sure that counts as a speed feat. I think the photons just basically help enhance Meruem's senses. Athough if there is a problem with Post-Rose Meruem, it's that he never did get serious. And the only feats in terms of speed and AP are at low 7-B feat and that video I attached above.

That's the feat that gave Chimera Ant arc Killua his current ratings, I'm not sure if that would scale to anyone weaker than that since that ant was probably a glass cannon

Just shows to prove that, Killua doesn't f**k around. I would possibly high ball him to be comparable to Haruka from Senran Kagura.

And that was not the only time that a High 8-C tried to beat an 8-B, remember this clip from Dragon Ball?

DB 477 - Tao Pai Pai Aguenta o kamehameha de Goku
DB 477 - Tao Pai Pai Aguenta o kamehameha de Goku.

Later i will apply the Meruem stuff, for 8-C upgrade it could be handled in another thread or the affected characters should be wrote down for the tier change with reason explained and backed with calcs.

Well you can definitely argue that the durability feats for Tao and Killua are very similar, that would possibly make Tao comparable to Killua even though he is not a HxH character but for Meruem I'd say for pre-rose he is Baseline High 7-C MHS and Post-Rose he is at least low 7-C possibly higher but MHS+, and has ultra enhanced senses with photon Nen. Why I say at least is because we never see post-rose Meruem go all out and the low 7-B feat was really casual at best.

Dragon Ball and Hunter x Hunter are two completely different series, just because a feat might be viewed as similar, doesn't mean it should be powerscaled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back