• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Project: The retiering of Hunter x Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meruem did say he way trying to kill Pitou though right?

This seems to be contradicted by Pitou getting one shotted by Adult Gon's Jajaken Rock, who is said to be a thread to Meruem

Meruem miscalculated the level of force required to kill Pitou since he didn't realize how strong they were.

Gon understood how strong Pitou was and really gave it to them. Even then it took multiple repeated blows from Gon to crush Pitou's head.

But later on after Gon "killed" her, Pitou's nen animated her body and it was able to rip gon's arm off

So adult Gon may not be so durable

AstralKing7 said:
it took one punch to crush Pitou's head techincally. Gon was just releasing anger when he was pounding her head.
It took one punch to knock Pitou unconscious and mess up her face. It took several punches after that until her head was completely destroyed.

Nen users can make their body more durable if they focus nen on their specific body parts but Gon was caught of guard by Pitous dead body and didnt.

@Damage im saying how do we know her head wasnt crushed already. Some people skull can get crushed with out seeing their brain

We know her head wasn't crushed already because we could see her head being relatively intact after his initial punch, and we saw Gon throw numerous other punches onto Pitou's head and it was narrated that only the last punch he landed (as Killua arrived) was the one that completely destroyed what was left of her head.

Does this scale to Gon and Killua in some way? Such as Gon's Janken-Guu and Killua's Whirlwind being 8-A+ for being able to hurt the Royal Guardians, even if only with scratch damage?

I think there needs to be a feat calculation done for Chrollo because I just read the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight (spoiler alert is was awesome) and there are these images below that may need to be looked at.

A3548979-3DAD-4621-8553-66AD8DC2F17A
356D48C1-8605-45A2-85FB-4C86516F1069
851C038D-0956-4D37-9A40-0C6C2977A226
Sorry if they might be of bad quality, I could not scan the manga volume at the time and had to rely on my camera, but the feat was done by Chrollo with is Sun and Moon bomb.

It's also worth noting that explosion was a result of multiple Sun & Moon explosions triggered by the numerous puppets sent in by Chrollo so an individual blast even at full charge won't be as powerful as that calced explosion.

The problem is the question of how many people exploded on Hisoka. And is there a thread to request calculations, I think this one might be necessary even though we don't know an individual explosion power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back